SORT BY Relevancy
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, May 19, 2014
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, May 12, 2014
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, Apr 28, 2014
Ever seen the film, Horrible Bosses, the dark-humored film about three employees who plot together to plan the demise of their abusive and overbearing bosses?
While the film is a farfetched depiction, some would say that the angst of the characters who are the employees is an unfortunate part of life in the working world. But should that have to be the case? Is it possible for a leader, whether they be an employer, teacher, pastor, or even the head of household to be respected without stooping to base tactics?
Yes! It is possible to lead others with a heart of compassion and still get great results. If you're a leader, this is a half-hour that you want to take time for.
Join us as we chat with Executive Coach, Christian Washington, founder of REAL Coaching, Inc.
Call in, 646-716-6910 or chat with us LIVE in our Javammunity chat room during the broadcast.
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, May 5, 2014
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, Apr 14, 2014
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, Apr 21, 2014
Discover • Manifest • Transform!
How do you express self-compassion? During today's episode we will discuss the importance of self-compassion, especially as we are in process of transformation and expanded enlightenment.
Buddhism teaches that to realize enlightenment, a person must develop two qualities: wisdom and compassion. It is said that to generate genuine compassion, one needs to first realize that one's self is suffering, that an end to this suffering is possible, and that other beings similarly want to be free from suffering.
We will explore this perspective and other perspectives regarding the practice of self-compassion.
Rob and I will share our experiences of practicing self-compassion and invite you to call in and share your personal experience as well; you never know whose heart you will touch with your story. We love to hear from you!
Together WE create the Shift!
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, Mar 31, 2014
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, Mar 17, 2014
Compassion and Common Sense on KCAA Mon, Mar 24, 2014
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (59 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (16 chatters)
- churchfolk (16 chatters)
- Life Conversations (11 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (9 chatters)
- Skye MacKenna (8 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (7 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (6 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Jim Beaver (3 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Inc (2 chatters)
- Catch Your Spirit (2 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- RevJVWhitehurst (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (0 chatters)
- Diane Helbig (0 chatters)