SORT BY Relevancy
This is a season of celebration where people all over the world is commemmorating Jesus' Death, Burial, and His Ressurection. We share and are partakers in this to eternity. Join me as we discuss Luke 24:1 and refelct on His Triumph. Our pastor, Diane Winbush will bring this session for the listeners today.
After about 15 years in the conventional funeral industry I walked away because I felt like people were being rushed through the experience, offered run of the mill funerals and paying too much for too little, all while the industry's practices were harming our environment.
That's why I have created Life By Life, a company dedicated to healing the planet while nurturing the hearts of the grieving. At Life By Life we offer home-based funeral guidance, natural burial support and environmentally friendly products for the end-of-life.
The truth is one day every one of us will die. By choosing home-based funeral practices and natural burial we will nourish and stabilize our natural home for generations to come while guaranteeing a rich experience for all involved. http://www.lifebylife.com
* * * * *
To listen: Click on live link or call 1-805-292-0349 and listen live. If you've got questions/comments simply press #1 to be added to the mix!
Teri Pugh CGS, CHLC
When the financial glory of a person is buried, is like living on earth as if one is dead. There are many people that, though alive, but are living as if they are dead. The powers of darkness muster every effort to subject people to ugly spiritual burial through some form of deadly spiritual operations.
Powers of darkness bury people's destiny and virtues. Those who are subjected to spiritual financial burial, live frustrated lives. They go through life aimlessly, labour in vain and achieve nothing at the end of the day.
As you pray, you shall experience the resurrection power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Timothy Keller said, "If Jesus rose from the dead, then you have to accept all that he said; if he didn’t rise from the dead, then why worry about any of what he said? The issue on which everything hangs is not whether or not you like his teaching but whether or not he rose from the dead."
This is Daniel Whyte III with Just Jesus, a podcast designed to celebrate the birth, life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the impact He has on the world, and the salvation He offers for all people. This is episode #100. The aim of this podcast is to encourage you to begin a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to begin to live your life according to His Word.
Our Just Jesus passage from the Word of God today is Romans 6:9 which reads: "Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him."
Our featured Just Jesus quote today is from Brooke Foss Wescott. He said, "There is no historic incident better or more variously supported than the resurrection of Christ."
GASKINS SETTLEMENT INDIAN TRIBE
Etowahchutke Tribe, Florida Allotments
of Native American burial ground act
"Buddy's Lake Settlement"
Leroy, Fred, Lawrence, Mead, and Marvin Gaskins
Honorable Chief-Tess Victoria Elizabeth Gaskins
Vs. Complaint in Tort Human Rights Violation Civil Rights
State of Florida
City of Dade, County of Pasco CASE#_________
Citizens of the State of Florida
United States Department of the Interior
The Bureau of Indian Affairs
Secretary of the Interior
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20202
IN MEMORY OF MY FAMILY’ OSCEOLA’
Osceola (1804 – January 30, 1838), aged 33–34) born as Billy Powell,
December 2, 1785
December 2, 1785
Commissioners give an account of the Treaty proceedings. Number of Cherokee attendees was 918. Relate that they explained cession of territory from King of Great Britain in wake of Revolutionary War. Agents of North Carolina and Georgia protested the Treaty. Discuss the boundaries, the issue of white settlements on Cherokee lands and the matter of compensation to the Cherokees for that matter. Note that without the cooperation of North Carolina and Georgia, the treaty will be ineffectual. Spanish and French make great efforts to engross the trade of Indians. Provide gun men Indian populations as: Cherokees, 2000; Upper and Lower Creek, 5400; Chickasaw, 800; Choctaw, 6000. Women and children reckoned to be 4 times the number of gun men.
Hundred of Negros crossed the American Boarder in to Spanish Florida, to escape slavery. The swamps and forests became their homes. The men built houses for their families and raised crops in this hidden and fertile lands....
Continue Reading Full Description here
Padre Sahib said, "We have no tomb in Christianity because we have no corpse."
This is Daniel Whyte III with Just Jesus, a podcast designed to celebrate the birth, life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the impact He has on the world, and the salvation He offers for all people. This is episode #99. The aim of this podcast is to encourage you to begin a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and to begin to live your life according to His Word.
Our Just Jesus passage from the Word of God today is John 19:29-30 which reads: "Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."
Our featured Just Jesus quote today is from Charles Swindoll. He said, "The benefits of the resurrection are innumerable. To list a few: Our illnesses don't seem nearly so final; Our fears fade and lose their grip; Our grief over those who have gone on is diminished; Our desires to press on in spite of the obstacles is rejuvenated; Our identity as Christians is strengthened as we stand in the lengthening shadows of saints down through the centuries, who have always answered back in antiphonal voice: 'He is risen, indeed!'"
My mom, Mary Poindexter passed away after a 7 year battle with breast cancer on February 18th. She is the reason I love songs from the 50's and early 60's. Join me as I pay tribute to my late mom. With some of her favorite songs from the early days of Rock and Roll. Included in this 28 minute show are Lesley Gore, Frankie Avalon and the Beach Boys. Along with the poem I wrote after her death and read at her funeral.
Mary Ann Jarvis Poindexter
Born: May 28, 1947
Died: February 18, 2015
Mary Ann Jarvis Poindexter 67, of Sanford, Florida went home to be with the Lord on Wednesday, February 18, 2015 in Altamonte Springs, Florida.
She was born in Jacksonville, a 1967 graduate of Ribault High School, a member of Central Baptist Church in Sanford, Florida and a former member of North Jacksonville Baptist Church.
Mary Ann was preceded in death by her parents, Herbert and Mary Rogers Jarvis.
Survivors include her 3 children: Scott Poindexter, Traci (Joey) Weston and Stephen Poindexter; 1 sister: Julia (Mark) Tomlinson; 1 brother: Marcus (Mary) Jarvis; several nieces, nephews and extended family.
A celebration of life service will held at 2:00 PM on Saturday, February 21, 2015 at Peeples Family Funeral Homes, North Jacksonville Chapel, 2220 Soutel Drive near Lem Turner Road, with Rev. Doyle Harper, officiating. Burial will follow at Evergreen Cemetery (Gate # 5).
Getting Through Thursday 2015 every 1st Thursday High Power Mainline Call In
The Homecoming Celebration remember KENNY MINOR
John Wannamaker-Deacon In Training and Founder at New Leaf Alliance Foundation, Inc.
Let Your Power Fall
CALL ON THE HIGH POWER
THE HIGHEST POWER IS IN PRAYER!
and Pray together
The Universal request prayer call in and ask for what you need.
Always remembering the inspiration of Clarence Aaron and his loving family and friends. So we pass it onto the other who are incarcerated and seek commutation, clemency, pardon, reductions or reconsiderations. WE ALL WANT 2ND CHANCES from time to time.
Let only God be the judge
- Read Matt 27: 32 - 44 Jesus on the Cross.
- There was one man that was selected to carry Jesus cross. This was a memorial that will never be erased.
- V35 Prophecy being fulfilled again in Ps 22 ( this book was written by David by he wrote about Jesus before he was born) He was stripped of his clothing which means he was naked on the cross and this is of very humiliating. Exposed before everyone shamed
- V39 – All of this was already written in Ps 22. So we must always remember that the new compliments to old. So we have to embrace the whole bible not just part of it. Let turn over to Ps 22: 6-8
- Read Matt 27: 45 – 56 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- V46 - Ps 22:1
- V51 – the veil was torn from top to bottom
- V 52 – the graves were open of the saints
- This proved who Jesus was and that HE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS THE SON OF GOD
- V54 – the un believers had to bear witness that Jesus is truly the Son of God
- Read Matt 27: 57 - 61 Jesus buried in Joseph tomb
- Jesus was given the correct burial. Women was still there supporting him even unto death.
- Read Matt 27:62 – 66 Pilate sets a Guard
- V 62 – events of the second day occurred with them having guards put in place to protect the tomb from his body being stolen by his disciples
- They wanted to prove that Jesus was not the Son of God but really set it up to have witnesses who would account what really happen with the tomb.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (92 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (65 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (4 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- TIS Network (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Life Readings Talk Radio (0 chatters)