SORT BY Relevancy
LETS TALK ABOUT IT FAN PAGE: www.facebook.com/letstalkaboutit8
Topic: Operation Community Outreach..Our goal is to Empower The Youth. We will be discussing programs that are available that will provide a positive environment providing mentoring, workshops and guidance that will lead our youth into greatness.
Breathe Again Ministry was birthed to be a voice for the broken,hurt and forgotten. For individuals on the verge of giving up. To speak for the ones that are voiceless and feel like all hope is gone.
Today we'll talk about Breathe Again Ministry and it's community outreach project - " It Could Have Been Me"
Minister Yvette Tatum stops by to chat about her upcoming sexual abuse awareness event - I Didn't Know -
John R. Donnelly currently serves as Vice President for Instruction and Student Services at Piedmont Virginia Community College in Charlottesville, Virginia. He was appointed Vice President in February 2010. In that role he serves as the college’s Chief Academic and Student Affairs Officer, providing leadership and administrative oversight of academic and student development programs and services.
Prior to his current appointment he served as Provost/Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs at Massachusetts Bay Community College in Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts. He previously served as Dean of Instruction at the Locust Grove Campus of Germanna Community College in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Prior to becoming Dean, he was Interim Dean of Instruction and Assistant Dean of Instruction at the Locust Grove Campus. John started his career in higher education as an adjunct instructor of history at Germanna Community College and he served full-time there as an Associate Professor of History. He has also been a member of the adjunct faculty in the History Department at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia and a member of the adjunct faculty at Middlesex Community College in Bedford, Massachusetts. He has taught as an adjunct faculty member in the Curry School of Education at the University of Virginia.
John has a Bachelor’s degree in French from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia and a Bachelor’s degree in history from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. He holds a Master’s degree in history focusing on pre-modern Europe from Virginia Commonwealth University. He holds a Ph.D. in Higher Education from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia.
CEO of The Philanthropy Concierge, Shaeideh Prince joins @bge_radio to speak about the vision and mission of her corporation in the world of Philanthropy and the upcoming launch of her firm's Global Community Outreach Project.... "World AIDS Awareness Weekend"....BUILD GROW AND ENJOY!!!
About The Philanthropy Concierge, Inc.
The Philanthropy Concierge is a Los Angeles based boutique management firm dedicated to servicing the needs of Philanthropists. The Philanthropy Concierge team is comprised of a diverse group of accomplished professionals that lend more than forty-five years of expertise to its clients in areas that include not-for-profit management, Board recruitment and training, event creation and execution, philanthropist-project facilitation, grant research, planning and customized philanthropic strategic plans. TPC team is driven by social impact and measurable outcomes.
About World AIDS Awareness Weekend
The 2014 World AIDS Awareness Weekend project is a cross section of three days of events which include a Concert, Contests, Health and Wellness Expo, Gala and a VIP Reception. Emphasis will be placed on creating non-discriminatory environments, testing, education, and accountability in support of moving towards a generation of zero newly reported cases of HIV. #WAAW
Marilyn Rucker Thompson “AKA" Sista Siery , co-host on Sunday Morning’s with Brother Love and Sista Siery, was born and raised in Memphis, TN in a two parent household whose marriage lasted 45 years. Marilyn has a son Kelvin Neely Jr.
Her passion is ministry for women and Community Outreach. She works directly with the Miracle Center placing the homeless, and helping them find their way back into society. Marilyn is a survivor of both physical and mental abuse. She is now victorious and living life to the fullest, loving God first and herself second and from there, everything else falls in place.
Marilyn holds a Degree in Health Sciences, she has also been a licensed Cosmetologist as well as a licensed Insurance Broker. Marilyn is currently a Certified Bronchoscopy/Laparoscopic Specialist, and Certified GE Healthcare Software Trainer and is presently employed as Director of Marketing/Community Liaison for A Skilled Nursing Facility.
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and improvements!
4. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
5. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
Join me and my guest Lenese Stephens as we discuss the mental health in the black community. Is the black community still living with the denil that mental health does not exsist. Ms. Stephens will share her knowlege and give us some key points when dealing with a person that is struggling with mental health.
Ms.Stephens received her Master's degree in Community Counseling in 2011 and then went further to complete requirements for her doctoral degree, which is still currently in progress. In 2013, Ms. Stephens became a licensed mental health therapist in the state of Maryland. Once licensed she left her tenure with Fairfax County Government and began offering mental health services to juveniles within Maryland's juvenile detention centers in Baltimore, MD.
Tonight’s broadcast is all about community. In that past David Levins and I have discussed The Journey of the Hero, as outlined by Joseph Campbell’s seminal work, Hero With a Thousand Faces. For this episode we are going to focus on the final stage of any hero’s journey, in which the hero returns home. In other words, returns to his or her community. So, we’ll talk about the hero’s relation to his or her community, and the consequences for all parties involved if the hero decides to not return, what are the benefits of a hero’s return, the different types of communities, the importance of having others in our lives, the degradation of a community, and a few examples of community in literature, and the arts.
At 8:00 we will unvail a new segment called the Writer's Block.
Hosted by Jason Lawrence
Welcome to the Path Community blogradio program. Our mission is to help you explore and begin living your mission for life. We are committed to aligning and discovering the possibilities that exist as defined by Laurie Beth Jones in her best selling book - The Path. Our community is made of of people just like you, who believe we each have a divine purpose and path to that purpose. We connect in community to share stories, insights and ideas. This week, we are discussing the power of thankfulness. While the season lends itself to dialogue about being thankful, thankfulness is more than just a prayer spoken over turkey and cranberry sauce. It is a powerful force that is often the catalyst for answered prayer and elusive clarity and blessings. Join Coaches Kim Skaggs and Greg Reich as they discuss the power of thankfulness and how maintaining a thankful attitude can result in breakthrough and positive change in many areas of life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- Channel Panel (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- David and Wes (10 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (9 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)