SORT BY Relevancy
Caddell. China. Community Organizers. gop Choice.
Tonight it's all about the "C's"
And that's no April Fools joke.
In this episode we promote events at Radiant Outreach Ministry in our community. Discuss relevant issues in community development, Shout out to businesses that support our programs, and also acknowledge different artist in diversity.
Giving back to our commuity is the most incredible thing we appreciate at Radiant Outreach Ministry Inc..
Phone: 540 -967-8086
Community Radio ... The Strength of a Community comes from the Strength of it's People ... Building Strong Communities One Person At A Time!
Join us each Thursday Night at 8:00 pm Eastern Time
Your host ... Katrina Blankenship
World Reknown Talk Show Host talks to neighbours from all walks of life ... to share their life, their joys, their trials, their triumphs so that we may learn and grow together ... to build a STRONG Community no matter where we live!
Tonight's Special Guest ... Garland Taylor, Owner of several prestigious Restaurants in Richmond and Northern Virginia ... HomeTeam Grill! We will talk about the business, his success and much more!
Listen at 8:00 pm tonight!
Email ... firstname.lastname@example.org any time!
Please join Vida Starr & Emelyne Thursday 5:00PM PST/7:00PM CST/8:00 EST as they discuss domestic violence in the black community. There will be a panel of women discussing this extremely important topic along with paying homage to someone we knew who just lost her life to domestic violence.
A very near and dear friend was killed last night by her husband in a murder-suicide. Angelina was a good woman and good mother whose life was cut brutally short, but we want to help her three orphaned children however we can. All of the money raised will go towards the children's educations. A donation of any amount or simply spreading the word is invaluable. Thank you. ~Emelyne
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and improvements!
4. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
5. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
in Video Games
Join CyberKnight and the Geezer Gamers as we talk about all things gaming. From the Xbox, PlayStation, and Wii U, to the Ouya and the Steam Box, we cover it all. Put the kids to bed and be a part of the show!
Very special thanks to Milwaukee recording artist Alyce Hart for this week's music!
James Madison, the leading author of the United States Constitution left us a blueprint for Liberty and a set of safeguards to prevent federal power grabs. As is well and truly known, the Constitution is the solution!
Join constitutional enthusiast Matthew Opaliski for the Liberty and Constitution Community every Thursday night for stimulating talk about the greatest governing document in human history. Add in some great guests, eye opening information and your calls, and standby for a weekly talk fest centering around the Bill of Rights, the Second Amendment and how to combat the burgeoning Washington power structure. Lively debate found here!
Host Maisha Guy gets up close on the thoughts surrounding at-risk communities with Author Ronald Cooper, How to Win in Life in A Greater Way, for an exclusive on Building Unity in the Community.
The Gutter, The Game, The Glory, How to Build Unity in the Community.
Ronald Cooper is an extraordinarily gifted ordained minister and author. He has a passion for speaking in general and preaching in particular.
He continues to add life changing value to individuals, churches, and other entities of diverse cultures to improve their quality of living as he has done for thirty-nine years.
We also wecome Ms. Jessica Green who is Louisvilles premiere advocate for youth, and the community.
She is a Practicing Attorney
• Former Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney in Jefferson and Hardin County
• Former foster mother to young children and pre-teens in our community
• Graduated from Central High School, 1999 (valedictorian)
• Graduated from Spelman College, 2003 (freshman and senior class president)
• Graduated from the University Kentucky College of Law, 2006 (Faculty Cup recipient)
• Past Vice-President of the Louisville Black Lawyer’s Association
Join your host Edie Baran as she talks Arts in Janesville and beyond! Originally from Chicago, Edie is a professional storyteller who has been involved with the arts scene in Rock County for many years. Look for exciting guests showcasing the variety and creativity of arts in our area! Only on Janesville Community Radio!
Join Dr. Carri Drzyzga and I as we discuss how having a healthy digestion plays a surprising role in hormonal health.
Fixing the gut is often the first - and most important - step Dr. Carri takes with her patients.
In today’s episode you will learn:
What are the root causes of hormonal imbalances
What are some of the impactful natural treatments for hormonal imbalances
The three biggest factors that impact your hormonal health
How your gut and liver can sabotage your hormonal health
How to restore the health of your gut
Join us and learn!
We will take your questions at the end of this episode.
Dr. Carri Drzyzga (Driz’ ga) is known internationally as The Functional Medicine Doc. She helps find and fix the root cause of health problems with natural treatments so patients can feel normal again. Dr. Carri has been in private practice since 1996. She has dual degrees in Chiropractic and Naturopathic Medicine. Dr. Carri has additional training in Functional Medicine and The Kalish Method, and is a Certified Gluten Practitioner. Always an avid learner, Dr. Carri strives to be the best in her field. Her first book titled Reclaim Your Energy and Feel Normal Again! Fixing the Root Cause of Your Fatigue with Natural Treatments will be available shortly.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Hermetic Hour (13 chatters)
- Lyrical Movements (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Thomas (10 chatters)
- Quagmire America (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (6 chatters)
- Moby Sugars Croonings0 (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Justice Lab (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Liberty through knowledge (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)