SORT BY Relevancy
The Community "IMPACT" Program (CIP) is a very unique and highly effective, "Funding and Resource Program" for Non-Profit Organizations and their supporters, developed as a National WORKFORCE Effort to "Put America Back To WORK! (One JOB at a time!)
During this Seminar you will learn where to find:
1. UNLIMITED Work for your Bushiness available to you in your Local Community, located anywhere in the United States
2. UNLIMITED Funding and Resources for your Non-Profit Organization available to you and your supporters, also ways to INCREASE your Donations NOW!
3. UNLIMITED Funding available for Home Owners, Renters and Property Managers to make property upgrades, additions and improvements!
4. Income opportunities for you and your family to benefit from anywhere in the United States
5. Everyday that you WAIT, you are Missing Out on the Funding, Work and the Lifestyles that you deserve!
Register NOW to find out HOW have it!
Join me and my guest Lenese Stephens as we discuss the mental health in the black community. Is the black community still living with the denil that mental health does not exsist. Ms. Stephens will share her knowlege and give us some key points when dealing with a person that is struggling with mental health.
Ms.Stephens received her Master's degree in Community Counseling in 2011 and then went further to complete requirements for her doctoral degree, which is still currently in progress. In 2013, Ms. Stephens became a licensed mental health therapist in the state of Maryland. Once licensed she left her tenure with Fairfax County Government and began offering mental health services to juveniles within Maryland's juvenile detention centers in Baltimore, MD.
Hosted By: Rudolph T. Muhammad and Joseph Bridgers Muhammad
The “Disaster Awareness for Community Preparedness” Program is dedicated to discussing the previously mentioned and other pertinent topics regarding proper planning before disaster strikes. The objective of the presentation is to identify problems, offer mitigating solutions to hazards, and share specific information essential to minimizing loss of life and maximizing faster rescue or recovery in affected regions or communities. There will be subject matter experts as guests in our future shows that will assist our listening audience with the latest knowledge, skills and ability to prepare for risk reduction and hopefully ensure our family’s safety.
There are at least two things certain about any natural or man-made disaster; it does not racially discriminate and it impacts all areas of people activity, i.e., economics, education, labor, law, politics, etc. Please join us and feel free to call-in at 323-927-2913. Let’s engage in thought provoking topics and courageous conversations of “Disaster Awareness for Community Preparedness”.
Our intentions are pure…
Awakening Grace is conversation with kindred spirits living their calling…sharing gifts of themselves through stories of faith, hope, and inspiration. Honoring the diversity of faith and experience it is our intention to build bridges of love and understanding by lifting up those special souls who choose to promote joy and healing through kindness, compassion and love.
The world is changing rapidly. Paradigms and world-views are shifting. We are more aware of our connection to one another than ever before. As a global community we have an unprecedented opportunity to see with new eyes and create a world that works…honoring one another and our own sacred paths. Providing opportunities to engage in conscious conversation and self-reflection, we are strengthening the heart and soul of our global community.
Each one of us brings very special gifts to the world, and the world is longing to receive your beautiful contribution. We invite you to share your story, speak your truth, embrace your calling and be part of this movement of kindness, compassion and love.
This is simply grace…
Special Guest: Simply Grace Founders Nancy Feth and Mikki Lessard welcome Donna Spear to the show today. Donna is a transformational leader and healer, Yoga and Reiki Master, Simply Grace Artisan and Founder of Anando Yoga and Meditation Studio in Monson, MA. Today's intention...gratitude.
Simply Grace Community
Anando Yoga and Meditation
Simply Grace LLC
Awakening Grace is offered twice a month on Wednesday afternoons, 12:00 pm EST on Simply Grace Radio, found on Blog Talk Radio.
Welcome to the Path Community blogradio program. Our mission is to help you explore and begin living your mission for life. We are committed to aligning and discovering the possibilities that exist as defined by Laurie Beth Jones in her best selling book - The Path. Our community is made of of people just like you, who believe we each have a divine purpose and path to that purpose. We connect in community to share stories, insights and ideas. This week, we are discussing the power of thankfulness. While the season lends itself to dialogue about being thankful, thankfulness is more than just a prayer spoken over turkey and cranberry sauce. It is a powerful force that is often the catalyst for answered prayer and elusive clarity and blessings. Join Coaches Kim Skaggs and Greg Reich as they discuss the power of thankfulness and how maintaining a thankful attitude can result in breakthrough and positive change in many areas of life.
On this episode of Discover Janesville with Yuri Rashkin:
One time KKK member and drug informant Ken Peterson stopped in to explain how his life and he has changed since his infamous encounter with Geraldo Rivera in 1992. Ken spoke of the importance of all people coming together to address problems that we have to address, including what's been happening in Ferguson, MO.
Conductor of Rock River Philharmonic, Rob Tomaro stopped in to preview upcoming holiday concerts, discuss what makes a good conductor, and to share his original Christmas song, currently topping charts in Europe, "Don't open 'till Christmas".
Be in the know. Discover Janesville.
This program was brought to you by:
Basics Co-op: Home of Super Tuesday Sale. Next sale coming up on December 2nd!
Janesville Snow Removal: www.SnowRemovalOfJanesville.com
The “A” Team, LLC, – Your Facebook professionals.
“Raising Abel, the Life of Faith” by Ronald Ragotzy, MD.
United Arts Alliance: Promoting arts and connecting artists in Rock County.
Listen to past podcasts at www.DiscoverJanesville.com.
Follow the show on Facebook at Discover Janesville with Yuri Rashkin.
Date: November 26th
Call in: (657) 383-1934
Join The Movement
Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you and your families from Leaders of Change Southeast Radio Show and the entire Southeast Memorial Page Family, Darryl Mohammed, Greg Crews, Andre Johnson, Olivia Dixon, P-Do, Mark Payne, Jackie Dunn, Curtis Howard Author of the book Cellmates and Cell Outs and others. We will be hosting our next show on November 26th at 11:00 am. We are asking for your participation by calling in and just voicing what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving. We also will be reading quotes and letters from our loved ones who are incarcerated. Our host and guest will be our sisters Anesha Spikes, Monica Kelly sharing information on her new Ministry which we want to support, Patrick L. Turner and of course the Southeast Memorial Page Family.
God Bless you and your families. If you have an issue or topic that concerns this community request a show at email@example.com
TJoin Vinny and Terry as they recap Kentucky's wins over Montana State and UT- Arlington. We'll also look ahead to the football team's rivalry game against the Louisville Cardinals. Our respective NFL teams, the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers both play huge games within their divisions on Thursday night. There'll also be some NBA talk and RGIII discussion. John Spalding, co-founder of Season Never Ends will stop by at 6:30. Check us out
She is the Founder and CEO of Faith & Knowledge in Action, LLC, which assists small churches, ministries and non-profit organizations with information/resource sharing and publicity. She has had articles published in The Philadelphia Sunday Tribune, MI/Productions.com, st8up.co.uk and wtamm.com. In June 2012 she became involved with a new book project, “Gumbo for the Soul: Faces of AIDS.” In 2013 under Faith & Knowledge in Action, LLC she has created a website that is dedicated to promoting independent Christian artists, comedians, filmmakers and animators, www.indyspotlight.net. The website is committed to promoting diversity of the global Christian creative community.
JANESVILLE COMMUNITY RADIO: Janesville, Wisconsin
DADIO'S LUNCH BUCKET RADIO CLINIC - Live this week yet again from Jeff's Coffee Bar
Dadio's Lunch Bucket has a little bit of everything. Live from the MY OFFICE JVL building, and sometimes on the road at local taverns and coffee shops, the Radio Clinic risks the perils of ad hoc radio. There is a working class blue-collar theme with local and regional interests that weave through the show. Some college degrees are mixed in. And, all along the way they try to give a voice to those ignored by the status quo. Somehow, they entertain us all in the process.
Segments include but are not limited to: Word Phrase; Fish Fry; Quiz; Blue-Collar Jobs; Wisconsin War Casualties; News and Comment; and..., Burgers.
You need to ask Dadio and his crew some questions..., the man comes with his own support group that is prepared and ready to pull him out of the holes he invariably digs himself into!
Call the show, play the quiz, win, make Dadio buy you a beverage at a local watering hole!
dadioslunchbucket.com - pod casts, crew, guests, and show outlines
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Channel Panel (57 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TV Diehard (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (0 chatters)