SORT BY Relevancy
Date: 09/22/2014 Time: 11:00 am
Call In Number: 647-383-1934
Guest Speaker: Basheer Jones
The Leaders of Change Radio Show In collaboration with the Southeast Memorial Page will be hosting a brand new episode entitled Gang Violence & Police Misconduct against minorities on a National scale. We are very excited to have guest speaker Basheer Jones sharing his perspective on these very serious issues that affect the longevity and growth of us a people. This episode will be very educational as well as informative. He will be sharing with us his perspective on these topics as well as what the atmosphere is like in Cleveland and Atlanta as far as this new generational genocide and the high level of Police Misconduct against minorities.
We also are going to be talking to OG's right here from our community and of course our Southeast Memorial Page Family. This will be a show you don't want to miss. Leaders of Change Southeast Radio Show has been finding new and innovative ways to educate, expand and make sure that our voice is heard. Special shout outs to all of our Southeast Memorial Page Family, SDCOE. Shout Out to Brother Dayrel Muhammed, Greg Crews, Curtis Howard Author of the Book Cell Mates & Cell Outs, Monica Kelly, Olivia Dixon, P-Do, Greg Crews, Mrs Dunn, Anesha Spikes, D arcey, Rita Reed, Mario Lewis, Youth Sports, Coach Jeff Harper and each and every one of you who are instrumental in change in our community.
Former Houston radio personality Kenneth Dawan brings us news from around the globe and right here at home.
A LIVING SAVED MINISTRIES PRODUCTION
During this episode Candidate Rueben Dockery will be discussing the need for focused community engagement in the political process. There will be other guest joining in on the dicsussion as well.
When we find we have the desire to stop drinking, we may have the urge to get sober alone. "I can do this by myself" is a common refrain in early recovery. But the solo route is a difficult trek through the thickets of recovery. At worst, it may set us up for relapse; at best, it's a lonely row to hoe. Connection with other sober people creates a safe landing place where we can wiggle out of isolation and fear and into a community where we are loved and supported. Building a network of sober friends is one of the great joys of recovery. Community helps us stay sober, as we learn from each other: we learn about the disease of alcoholism, about how to stay sober, about being of service. On this episode of The Bubble Hour, we talk about how to build and belong to a sober network - from the "new kid" jitters, to the anniversary celebrations, to the gifts of sober meet-ups. Join our podcast community, and let's stay sober together!
Research has shown that 140 million women and girls worldwide have been affected by Female genital mutilation (FGM) and of these, 66,000 were in the UK. It is estimated that up to 98,000 girls in the UK are at risk of being cut.
The World Health Organisation called for the elimination of FGM 30 years ago and the practice was made illegal in the UK in 1985 (with an update in 2003 that made it an offence to arrange to have it performed outside the UK on British Citizens), however there has not been one conviction.
Professor Hazel Barrett of Coventry University believes that this community-based approach is the best way to tackle the issue of FGM worldwide. Despite being a human rights abuse, the practice goes largely unreported amongst the diasporic communities in which it is practiced. Her unique approach to this issue includes working with practising communities to understand the barriers to preventing FGM and using the results of their research to try to change behaviours within communities.
Suparna Malhotra hosts The Gentle World Cafe Radio on the Voice of Leadership Radio Network.
We do not sugarcoat the truth here . We offer constructive ideas , solutions , and suggestions . We are a platform for any petition , regarding , humans, animals and this earth . You are encouraged to call and share . If you just feel like calling , just to say hello . Please feel free to do so. Real talk for real people
in Self Help
Join our founder and host, Bill Murray, co-hosts MJ Goyings, Carol D. Levine and other adult survivors of child abuse, as they discuss the News and Crime stories of the week from each of our two national grassroots efforts, LA Community Policing and the National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse. Frequent visits from special guests and topic driven episodes featuring important related issues are all a part of "Community Matters" .. where call-in participation is always welcome! (Please see: www.LACP.org and www.NAASCA.org)
Moving Forward is a call-in lifestyle news talk show to move our community foward.Moving Forward format is aimed at reporting solutions to community issues such as, business, healthy, education, politics, religion, sex, the justices system. Show host Dwayne Abernathy uses investigative reporting, accountability journalism and live reporting directly from Atlanta Ga. and remotes nationwide. Moving Forward represents a full spectrum ranging from breaking news reports to entertainment news, financial news, interviews and product reviews.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
Suzanne Rose Lubkowski is a heart-based energy healer, sage and oracle, transformative coach, change agent and the founder of Empowering Serenity Intuitive Life Coaching. She uses powerful spiritual processes to help her clients gain self-awareness, deep security and achieve greater balance in their lives. One of her clients said, "Suzanne is a true artisan. She has the coaching chops and the intuition to get to the core of what is going on with you. She doesn't settle for superficial, and keeps gently and persistently digging until she hits gold."
Empowering Serenity, located in the Washington, D.C. area, supports clients worldwide and offers holistic life coaching that allows life-changing shifts and manifests positive outcomes with joy and expectancy. With Empowering Serenity, you can soar like a butterfly, one shift at a time! Suzanne can be a guide for soul mate and twin flame relationship/partnerships as well as connecting to your Higher Self and guides to find your purpose for New Earth community living. It is an expanding, evolving time and Suzanne can be your guide and support along the way.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (107 chatters)
- Annahilation (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (33 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Own Your Career (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- SSRN (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Freedom Doors Ministries (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- RRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- WeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- NormatNite (0 chatters)