SORT BY Relevancy
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson.
1. Adrian Peterson moves past OJ Simpson and Corey Dillon on NFL All Time Rushing List
2. NFL Playoff Picture
3. Patriots avoids major injury to Rob Gronkowski, but will miss at least two games.
4. Cardinals Chris Johnson fractures tibia, still gathering info on how long he will be out.
5. Eagles HC Chip Kelly denies meeting with USC.
6. Chiefs have won 5 straight without Jamaal Charles.
7. NFL Predictions: Seattle at Minnesota, & Indianapolis at Pittsburgh.
8. Report: No guarantee that Peyton Manning will play again this season.
9. Mark Richt out at Georgia
10. Top 5 Teams in CFB
11. Clay Helton named permanent coach at USC
12. Does Iowa and North Carolina have a chance this weekend?
13. Will Muschamp getting consideration from South Carolina.
14. CFB Predictions: #12. Florida at #2. Alabama, #5. Michigan State at #4. Iowa, and #14. North Carolina at #1. Clemson.
15. How will Kobe be received in his hometown of Philly tomorrow night?
16. Top 5 Lakers of All Time
17. Cavaliers may be getting Kyrie Irving & Iman Shumpert back soon
18. Fantasy Shout outs
19. Is Denzel Valentine College Basketball's best player.
Phyllis King has coached tens of thousands of people in 20 different countries. She is known for her practical and down to earth approach. She has been featured on CBS and NBC TV, radio programs across the country, and has been published in over 70 print and online publications. She has authored four books, including Bouncing Back, Thriving in Changing Times, with Dr. Wayne Dyer. Her latest book ,The Energy of Abundance, Practical Advice and Spiritual Wisdom to Achieve Anything in Life is available in bookstores now. Phyllis holds a B.A. in Sociology.
Phyllis offers a full range of personal, professional and spiritual support. From intuitive readings to individual and
Corporate Coaching programs. The Founder of the King Mastery Institute she trains and certifies others to become Life
Coaches, Professional Mentors and Service Professionals. She helps individuals and business professionals expand their leadership skills, increase their income, and improve their level of personal satisfaction.
Trying to actually speak with everyone, last time there were issues with the web sight and/or my ignorance as to how this works. But I wont stop until I figure it out. Peace and Solidarity to you all, and thank you for your support and encouragement.
MONDAY NOV 30 at 8:00 PM. This is it until February kids!!! Last wrap-up show of the year, and then we re-tool over the winter. It's like a zunami (stole that from another show) of activity just waiting to happen, and we'll talk about it! Who lives, who dies, who knows?
Your calls taken at 646-721-9605 and just click to listen. No downloads, no BS!!!
JOIN NOBLE BODDIE (SON OF MAN) OF THE HOLY TABERNACLE MINISTRIES AND THE ADONAI OF SOUL KING ELLIS EVERY SUNDAY AT 12 PM EST ON THE SON OF MAN BORN AGAIN SHOW! ONLY ON WGAG RADIO! 1.347.884.9239
A DAILY WORD FROM MAKU: THE NINTH MONTH (MONTH OF THE ANUNNAQI/ELOHEEM ASIM ETHERS) THE FIFTH DAY NOVEMBER 29, 2015 "THE FIRST STEP TOWARD CHANGE IS ACCEPTANCE. ONCE YOU ACCEPT YOURSELF, YOU OPEN THE DOOR TO CHANGE."
Many people get engulfed in the business plan on paper , but what about its business model and how the business operates and generate revenue in real time alongside competitors. So the age old question remains, is it that people plan to fail or fail to plan
5-7p Jim Croft 7p Ferrara 8p Mark Machado 9p-11p Mel Novak 11p Loren Due
* JIM CROFT WITH SPECIAL GUEST