SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode we will hear from our newest Chamber Ambassador Chair for our new fiscal year, Kim Kadel
Current positions also include
Vice Chair Education Committee
Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
As a long time member and supporter of the Coral Springs Chamber of Commerce, Kim Kadel is no stranger to the role of chairperson at the Chamber of Commerce. She is a graduate of the Coral Springs Leadership Institute and spearheaded one of the most profitable fundraisers the institute has ever experienced.
Now, in her new role as Chair for the Ambassador Committee, she is tasked with leading a large group of dedicated Chamber Ambassador volunteers to encourage good will, networking, and making all Chamber members feel a sense of pride and belonging in our community.
Learn what initiatives she has planned for our Ambassador efforts ahead and how her story represents the epitome of networking at its best!
Kim Kadel is the owner (licensee) of the Coral Springs and Parkland Sports and Activities Directory
Sports & Activities Directory
Jim Foster, LUTCF, CTC is CFO/Georgia Home-Based Business Chamber of Commerce
Bring Your Business out of the Closet...Literally
Strategic Coach, Business Consultant, Tax Analyst, Speaker.
Driving Your Business Success
Tel:(O) 404-288-6500 (C) 404-932-8043
Follow coachjimfoster on TWITTER Facebook LINKEDIN
Programs, Tools and Techniques of Internet Marketing Excellence
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE templeofcommerce.com DVDs, AUDIOS, TEMPLATES, CONSULTATIONS and MORE!!
Please join me tomorrow for a candid conversation with Dwayne Brown, president of The Mount Vernon Chamber of Commerce and the youngest person to hold this position in Westchester County.
Please remember you can call in live on 6196394621.
The Modesto Chamber of Commerce has used economic discrimination for political power.
It wasn’t long ago that there was a debate about the role of the Chamber of Commerce in Modesto.
There were those who felt that the chamber should certainly involve itself in any issue that would bring business development to the city, but that it should stay clear of endorsing candidates.
With the arrival of land-use attorney George Petrulakis and political consultant, the issue was settled that the chamber should be a political organization9
Are you a SPC and you want to learn how to use negotiable instruments to help offset debt? Well this is the show for beginners and the advanced creditor. Learn the proper process and procedures on how to create the instruments and what they can be used for
Tonight, we talk with Pete Kennedy from the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund. How is it that Washington thinks it's a legitimate power in regulating your purchase directly from an in-state farm? Who tells the federal government that they have regulatory power over direct farmer to consumer transactions? Who is looking out for you when it comes to consumer choice in food? Pete works with an organization that is directly involved in fighting the feds on these issues. Join us tonight to find out what you can do to help, what they are doing to help you, and how Missouri people, through their legislatures, hope to stand up to the feds in food choice, healthy eating, and freedom of in-state commerce.
Then, Doug Enyart joins us again to discuss his campaign in MO8.
And, it's Free Speech Saturday. Bring your favorite topic on Missouri Sovereignty to the table and we will all bat it around. Join us at 7PM on this autumnal Saturday by clicking the link above to listen live. Participate by calling the studio line at 347-677-1835. It's the best Saturday night you'll have this week!
DOMINICAN COMMERCE was created to support future investors and importers both in the Dominican Republic and the rest of the world in the preparation, identification and development of a strategy to take advantage of commerce and investment opportunities presented within.
4 BASIC POSITIONS TO MAKE MONEY IN COMMERCE! COME AND KICK IT WITH KHALIFA & THE TEMPLE OF COMMERCE!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (109 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (25 chatters)
- The Appearance (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- coachtmb (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Healing and Hope (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Lady Patriots (0 chatters)