SORT BY Relevancy
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Gill Stannard. Since childhood, Gill has been fascinated with herbs and was delighted to turn this passion into a profession after graduating from Southern School of Natural Therapies (Melbourne, Australia) in 1991. She ran a successful multidisciplinary clinic in Melbourne for 23 years, before taking her business online and moving to Sydney. Gill’s well known for her radio show, which aired for almost 20 years, and television appearances. With a move to Sydney in 2014, Gill refocused the way she practices by going back to the grassroots of natural medicine and working with clients in a health coaching framework. She also supervises naturopaths and herbalists struggling in practice through individual and group professional supervision, lectures and articles. Website: http://gillstannard.com.au
this episode Q&A includes:
• post traumatic stress change- make us stronger, healthier, broader...
• can we change the immune system? Wise Woman Tradition nourishes wholeness...
• get in touch with your anger so you're not so afraid of it...
• joint health- bone broth, comfrey leaf infusion and jewel weed brew...
• any part of dandelion harvested any time of year will make good medicine- most generous plant...
• animal fat is so critical in fertility...
• not menstruating is healthy for women..
• wild carrot seed for birth control- Robin Rose Bennett
• are your concerns about herbs during pregnancy overblown..
• horse chestnut for varcosities..
• SMASH- Salmon, Mackerel, Anchovies, Sardines, Herring for omega 3 fatty acids..
• supplements cannot make us healthy..
Valentines day is here so lkets talk about what to get, where to go, and what to never ever do or get....Call in and let me no what your doin...Ladies gimmi a buzz and lets help out the guys.... we need all the help we can get.....929-477-1660 or if you cant down load the show for some reson call in and I will get you in that way.... Good tunes, Good vibe and me... Harrell... So lets hang out from 8-10 tonight and every Wed with Humpday w/ Harrell and lets get over the hump together....
HOST EVANGELIST WRIGHT
We are continuing with the book “The Gift in You: Discovering New Life Through Gifts Hidden in Your Mind”
We meet on Wednesday nights at 6:00PM Pst in Everett Washington at the South Everett Community Church 1 W Casino Rd, Everett, WA 98204.
This is a Ladies only class; HOWEVER: There is a men’s group, Child Care, Children Classes and Youth Group class too. There is also a main service for everyone to attend.
So if you are ever in the area we would LOVE to have you join us Live for our Bible Study and for Prayer and Fellowship when we go off air.
For God's gifts and his call can never be withdrawn.
Join the Sports Infusion Gang as we wrap up the NFL Season with our Super Bowl review. We will also talk baseball and black history month. Get Involved with the show by following the show on twitter @sports_Infusion. Sports infusion is brought to you byDewalt brewing on the Inscriber media netork. Follow our hosts as well Pamela Michelle @SportyDiva and Andrew "Fish: Fain @Thefish1969 if you miss the live show, give us a download. It's the best 120 minutes you can spend...with your clothes on.
in Self Help
Have Tea with Blase, this Wednesday night at 6:30 pm on a journey to becoming our AUTHENTIC Self.
Join Blase and her Guest: Georgia Banicki Austin
Call-in and speak with them live at -(347) 324-5185
Georgia is a Certified Clinical Nutritionist/Certified Nutrition Specialist, serving the Central NY area through her practice in Manlius, New Leaf Functional Nutrition. She also serves as a Training Specialist for Metagenics, a health-sciences research company. Georgia previously practiced at Bare Bones Health & Wellness in Manlius, and has been a Clinical Consultant/Lifestyle Educator for Healthy Transformations, Chiropractic Assistant/Lifestyle Educator for Plinke Chiropractic, and before that as a Biochemist/Analyst for Recra Environmental, in Amherst, NY. She served for two years as adjunct faculty at New York Chiropractic College’s Masters of Science Applied Clinical Nutrition program, located in Seneca Falls, NY, where she achieved her Masters in 2008. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology from Westminster College, New Wilmington, PA. Georgia has lectured across the country to healthcare professionals, students, and the public and her mission is to change the face of healthcare by helping people achieve their genetic potential through nutrition.
Contact Blase at 315-333-2377
Tarot and tea-leaves, what a fun way to spend our Teatime break together! Madame Butterfly works with her favourite deck, the gorgeous Druidcraft Tarot deck, to bring you inspiring and relevant messages.
Put the kettle on, brew yourself a cuppa, and get comfy as we sit down for a wee chat about the traditions around tea, the origins of tea-leaf reading, and a lesson on how to read the tea-leaves!
Madame Butterfly is a professional tea-leaf reader who works with the Druidcraft Tarot, Fairy Cards and Runes.
Call in to chat with Madame Butterfly and for a free mini reading!
It's social time - please join us! come for tea-time with Madame Butterfly and friends!
Madam Butterflyis a Psychic Medium, Reiki Master, Seichim Reiki Master and Intuitive Counsellor.
Theme Song: 'The Tea Party' by Dexter Britain
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Susan Fekety. Susan Fekety, RN, MSN, CNM is a Yale-educated nurse-midwife, now retired after 30 years of practice. In the Portland, Maine area since 1995, she wrote “The Pocket Midwife: Affirmations and Thoughts for Healthy Pregnancy and Normal Birthing” in 2003, which has been enthusiastically welcomed by women and birth professionals alike. Susan holds a deep confidence in the power of every woman’s body/spirit to signal its wishes, desires, and dreams. www.pocketmidwife.com
this weeks Q&A includes:
• alcohol is very extractive of poisons- water is extractive of nutrients and volatiles..
• carrying a dad fetus and wanting to miscarry- you do not need to do anything. There is nothing wrong with you and you can conceive again...
• you do not need a practitioner to help you through menopause- drink your nourishing herbal infusions...
• during menopause sort through the holdings of a lifetime and decide what to bring with you for the next 50 years...
• why are you drinking water? 2 quarts of water a day- 1 from food- the other from infusion...
• motherwort rebuilds the capillary bed around the heart, keeping heart in perfect shape...
• urinary tract infection- Arctostaphylos uva-ursi...
• scarring and discutient herbs..
• vaginal itch- acidophilus capsules inserted up to cervix and red clover infusion and oatstraw infusion...
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Joyce Barrie and Friends (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (2 chatters)
- Lighten Up With Jen and Cheri (2 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (2 chatters)
- pkbemmes (1 chatters)
- coachroges (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cantankerous1 (1 chatters)
- WendyManganaro (1 chatters)
- Diamond Effect Show (0 chatters)
- InHisPresenceMinistriesWE (0 chatters)