SORT BY Relevancy
Real! Raw! TRUTH! If you have not registered for the Touch & Agree Truth Revealed Conference, we invite you to meet us there! The So In Love Show will broadcast live at the Marriage Covenant: Truth Revealed Conference. We would love to have you there with us live at the Holiday Inn in Clark, NJ. You can register by visiting www.ylmconnect.org or by emailing us at email@example.com. YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS THIS EVENT!
Luke 8:43-48King James Version (KJV)
43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.
We will discuss how to understand, and expand, comfort zone boundaries to negotiate a successful outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Chicken Stew with Dumplings, and the "adventure" recipe will be Pasta with Pesto and Salmon.
Victorious Ministry in a place where we discuss the quality of"Water" how it really benefits all of us to drink water. Dr. Tamara Jackson shares with us the importance of getting rest and staying far from the Stresses in our lives. Dr. Jackson tells us that medation is good for us, a quiet walk or maybe just reading a book, is ways where we can better care for our "BODIES"
Minister Janice Williams enlightens us with the word of God, where we learn more about, what the word of God says we are to do for the care and comfort of the body. Then and only then will we live Victorious through taking care of the entire Man/Woman!
We are here Friday evening from 7:00-7:30 p.m. or you can always tune in and hear us at your convenience.
We have prayer and more prayer each show
We look forward to having you come on and be with Us.
Be Bless in the name of Jesus
Its finally here my friends WIRN Internet Radio is proud to present "The Joeygiggles Show" LIVE every weekday between the hours of 8-11 PM EST ...
These shows will feature great guests and professionals from all walks of life and we are proud to bring them to you LIVE every night on WIRN Internet Radio
From Health to Marketing and From Conservation to Paranormal we will a beve of guests that you will love and learn from
Shonté Jovan Taylor is a Neuroscientist, Mindset Success Coach & Entrepreneur who is Igniting Minds around the world through Coaching,Training, & Speaking. The Mind and Brain are the keys to our ultimate fulfillment, creativity and SUCCESS in life. The ability to get out of our comfort zone to pursue new adventures, professions, and entrepreneurial heights is 90% MINDSET and the rest is LEARNING new skills, Taking ACTION, and being Held ACCOUNTABILITY.
Award-winning Pet Photographer Lori A. Cheung’s portraits are in O, the Oprah Magazine and aired on Animal Planet
Awards and Honors
• Best Dog Photographer, Winner, Bay Woof magazine
• Best Pet Photographer, Finalist, San Francisco Bay Area A List
• Best Photographer, Finalist, East Bay Express magazine
• Ambassador of Pets and Wildlife, World Peace One Foundation. Chaired by Claes Nobel, member of Nobel Prize family.
• Featured in the bestselling book, Cats 24/7: Extraordinary Photographs of Wonderful Cats. Judges selected Lori's winning portrait from 50,000 entries.
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He hath sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for ... the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He might be glorified. Isaiah 61:1-3
7 QUALITIES OF AN EAGLE BY DR. MYLES MONROE
1. Eagles fly alone and at high altitudes. They don't fly with sparrows or other small birds. Keep good company.
2. Eagles have a strong vision. They are able to see far. Have the ability to visualize and make prompt decisions.
3. Eagles do not eat dead things. They always feed on fresh prey. Do not rely on your past success; keep looking for new frontiers to conquer.
4. Eagles love the storm. The storm assures that the eagle will soar high. Face your challenges, knowing that these will make you emerge stronger and better than you were.
5. Eagles test before they trust. Test the loyalty and commitment of your friends and leaders in your team.
6. Eagles prepare for training. They remove the feathers and soft grass in the nest so that the young get uncomfortable in preparation for flying. Leave your comfort zone – there is no growth there.
7. Eagles find a place of renewal. As they grow old, they go through a painful process of transformation. The eagle knocks its old beak on a rock to remove it. Once a new one grows it plucks its old feathers from its chests and wings and lives for another 30 years. Read books that will transform you. Watch things that will challenge and build you.
Radio Link: www.blogtalkradio.com/winnersbroadcastingradio
Join on Air: (646)652 4003
Time: 10:00 am eastern time
Host: Dr. Emmanuel Udoeyo
As you come fellowship this morning your life will never be the same
New Episode keeping watch in the night. Much is happening that you may not be aware of and God is calling out His watchmen to keep watch in the night. If you need prayer or encouragement please join us here on Blogtalk Radio in the International Fortress. We are here for you to take comfort in knowing that God does sustain His people who believe in Him. If you cannot sleep join us for prayer to help your restlessness, His creation is getting restless because His people know that God is up to something good for us who believe. We are now going to be mindful of the Lenten season--come participate with us here.
It's Time to Do the Crime.... and by that I mean it's time to LEARN about different crimes. Each and every episode I am going to inform you about some of the most famous and horrific crimes and tell you all about them. If you love Crime shows, this may be one you will enjoy I hope. I am going to debut this show with a serial killer to close to home for my comfort... should I say a SPRINGFIELD MA SERIAL KILLER. I WAS BORNED AND RAISED AND STILL LIVE IN SPRINGFIELD MA.
Our criminal for this show is Alfred Gaynor, a man who killed and Raped 9 women in the 1990's.
Losing a loved one is very painful and tough. Unless you've personally gone through it yourself, it's challenging to comfort the grieving. Offering biblical scriptures seem trite, and saying "Call me if you need me" seems cliche; some may rather take the silent approach and say nothing at all... less is more. On the other hand if you're the one who has lost someone you may find yourself asking... "Why's" and "What's"?
Why did this person have to die?
Why not me?
What's the point of life anyway?
What is God doing?
Is there really a God watching over us?
These are all tough questions and we believe the Word of God has the answers. But we have a question for you...
Can You Withstand The Waves?
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress