SORT BY Relevancy
Rich, Tom, and Tony recap the week in combat sports news and events. We discuss the intriguing UFC fights from Saturday, breaking down the stunning main event featuring Jon Jones and Alexander Gustafsson. We also preview the weekend's most promising boxing card with Adonis Stevenson and Tavoris Cloud in the main event in Montreal on Saturday.
Tom, Tony, and Rich recap UFC 163 and cover the past week's combat sports news. We also have a comprehensive discussion on the PED epidemic in combat sports and how boxing commissions are handling the problem much differently than Major League Baseball.
Cancer Survivor Invents Life-Saving Holistic Health Insurance to be a reality in 2014! Sometimes in life there are ideas so big that it matters none if they start in someone’s bedroom, dorm room or garage its the story behind the story people love to hear, one of adversities overcome.
Revolutionaries whose vision and contribution were so immense giving up was never an option. That is the story of GreenSurance Financial and the cancer survivor whose discovery as an insurance professional is set to save the lives of millions of people.
There is no cause greater than to save the life of another, nothing more noble or heartwarming. And for Kari Gray a 23 year liver cancer survivor whose life was given a second chance by holistic treatment, her contribution of paying it forward, is helping people out of the healthcare system whose terminal illness treatments kill more people than it saves.
As both an insurance professional and the patent pending holder of only holistic healthcare insurance that will lead a revolution in health insurance, Kari Gray is the holistic health insurance equivalent today before their success of a Steve Jobs or Bill Gates.
GreenSurance Financial is a grass roots company whose starting a movement to a better holistic medicine coverage and healthcare. Because only Green-Surance is an insurance company who’s about people, GreenSurance Financial is the People Over Profits insurance solution.
Please review this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPhAmB7AN6U
Pro MMA Fighters Bill Smallwood (2-4) and Brandon Shelton (20-7, 1 NC) join the broadcast tonight. They will discuss their careers in MMA and what they have coming up for fights and opportunities in the future. Tom and Rich will also recap the week in combat sports, and Tony will give us the rundown on the boxing scene.
19-0 Professional Boxer Demetrius Andrade joins the broadcast on this episode. Andrade is getting ready for a November 9th clash with Vanes Martirosyan (33-0-1, 21 KOs) for the vacant WBO Middleweight Title. He has 13 KOs to his credit. We will also discuss UFC 166, and we'll discuss UFC 166 and the week's events and news across combat sports.
This heavyweight broadcast features John "The Quiet Man" Ruiz (44-9-1, 30 KOs), the former WBA Heavyweight Champion. Ruiz recently crossed over to both MMA and boxing promotions. He will chat with us about his purchase of the American Fighting Organization, based in Massachusetts. Tom, Tony, and Rich will also break down the week's combat sports news and events.
Join Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio Show host Debbie Sprague for an interview with LeAnne Lovett-Floom, RN, MSN - Combat Casualty Assistance Visiting Nurse with the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society. We will be covering the history of the Corps, the scope of their services and guidelines, and how they may be able to you. LeAnne will also be sharing her extensive involvement in the healthcare field from the Red Cross, to working with Disaster Medical Assistance, Trauma Nurse Specialist, Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, and Legal Nurse Consultant. LeAnne has expertise in substance abuse awareness, effects of head and brain injuries, psychological effects of disasters and war, and post traumatic stress. Don't miss this opportunity to gain valuable information and to call-in and ask questions of our expert.
Tuesday, October 8, 2013 from 6:30pm - 7:30pm )CST)
Call-in number for guests - (323) 657-1470
Join Host Live Chats
- 5D Media Network (73 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (10 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (7 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (4 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (4 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (4 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Art of Living Well Radio (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Annette E Morton (2 chatters)
- church chat (2 chatters)
- NewEnglandSportsAccess (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- The Christian Sportsman (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Prayer of Jerusalem (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Sports Kingdom (1 chatters)
- Live From Out Da Stixx (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Alternative Choice Today (1 chatters)