SORT BY Relevancy
Well, this show was supposed to be the glorious return of the Colorado Rapids Thugcast, previewing the 2015 season for the Burgundy Boys. Apparently that might not be happening, though. So... hey, let's talk about the MLS CBA battle between the players and the owners for a while as well! I'm sure Bulldog Ben and myself will find plenty to talk about, unless we've lost our touch or something. (Something tells me we probably haven't. You and I both know that the two of us can talk for hours.)
When's the last time we had a win this good to digest on the Rapids Thugcast? The Montreal Impact came to Dick's Sporting Goods Park last weekend and were toasted by Dillon Powers and the Colorado Rapids, 4-1. Good stuff all around, and a huge three points. Theres another match against the Dynamo coming up this weekend, and we'll also chat about the US Men's National Team (We haven't gotten the chance yet!) and tonight's Open Cup match between the Rowdies and Lions on the Thugcast tonight.
The 2014 FIFA World Cup has officially kicked off! Brazil and Croatia played a game that could best be described as 'ruined completely by the referee' to start things off today, and Ben and myself will surely have a few words about that one, along with the rest of the WC and our predictions for the US Men's National Team.
Besides that, the Rapids lost a match against FC Dallas last weekend that we'll get around to, and there might be some time for Open Cup chat as well? Who knows anymore with us.
We're here early this week! We saw a fantastic showing against the Houston Dynamo last weekend, and there's a quick turnaround to a game against the Chicago Fire. Though our shows are usually on Wednesdays, we decided to push our schedule up a day in order to bring the Rapids Thugcast to town before the Chicago match. We'll talk up the Rapids' Dynamo performance and the underperforming tendencies of the Fire. Quincy Amarikwa's 'grit' and 'hustle' will likely make an appearance.
Oh yeah, and the USMNT played another game. That might come up with the World Cup only a short time away!
We spent the majority of our time in the last two episodes talking about the World Cup, and that's probably a pattern that will remain true tonight. The USA have worries about getting to the next round because Michael Bradley is a jerky-jerk, and big bad Germany stand in their way tomorrow.
I guess we'll also talk about the Colorado Rapids' spectacular something-or-other that transpired against the Atlanta Silverbacks. Do we really have to, though? I think we'd all be better off if we just went on with our lives.
It's still World Cup time, and all of our predictions are still looking decent, though that might be because most of the teams have only played one game. We'll find time to talk about all sorts of World Cup material after an incredibly exciting first round of matches on this week's Rapids Thugcast.
In more Rapids-centric news, the burgundy boys played Orlando City SC in the US Open Cup yesterday, earning a lovely 5-2 win off the back of a Deshorn Brown hat trick. Does Pablo play another first-choice team next week against the Atlanta Silverbacks?
Let's be honest here, I'm going to spend the entire show just talking about Crystal Palace.
Just kidding. We've got plenty of Rapids to discuss today. The Diamond formation stayed strong this weekend and brought the Rapids a 1-0 win over Toronto FC. It was a win over a very weakened side, but still a win at a ground that has spelled little but misery for the Rapids before. We've got a big game against the bottom-feeding (hehe) San Jose Earthquakes as well to discuss.
Rapids midfielder Jose Mari scored two fantastic goals to beat the Vancouver Whitecaps last weekend, and that's probably going to be taking up most of the discussion time on the Rapids Thugcast this week. We've also got a Toronto FC game to preview, and the usual tangent or two, probably about Chivas USA. Why do we always end up talking about Chivas USA? Ah well, join us at 7 PM MT for the Thugcast tonight -- tune in or call in!
The season has returned for the Colorado Rapids, and it's the Pabo Mastroeni show here at the Rapids Thugcast. We're going to try and preview Major League Soccer as well, despite the fact that we already have a week of matches in the books. Whatevs.
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (38 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (12 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- CenterStage (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Colors of Infinite Possibility (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)