SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
NEW!!! LorriesTalkNewsRadio website launched! CHECK IT OUT for the latest Guest's Books and Videos !
There's also a NEW Show's aStore!!! and REAL GOLD!!!
Thank you for joining us! If you'd like to be added to our interactive Skype chat room send me an invite on Skype to lorrieab1 and I'll add you to the room.
*******NEW SHOW'S OWN PRODUCTS SHOP!!!*******
As moved by the Lord fellowship with open lines!!!
Vivienne Tanya Stephenson
Tanya Stephens, (born 2 July 1973, Kingston, Jamaica, as Vivienne Tanya Stephenson (although some sources say Vivienne Tanya Stephens)) is an influential reggae artist who emerged in the late 1990s. Stephens is most known for her hits "Yuh Nuh Ready Fi Dis Yet" — the single was later featured on the Reggae Gold 1997 compilation album — and "It's a Pity", which achieved Tanya international recognition. She and life partner Andrew Henton have together co-founded Tarantula Records.
Alzheimer's Speaks is here to raise everyones voice when dealing with dementia. Come and join the conversation!
Today, learn how high school student and Girl Scout, Evelyn Jackson, is making a difference in our dementia care culture. She is working on obtaining the Girl Scouts "Gold Award," the highest award in Girl Scouting. Eveyln's project addresses the Alzheimer's community by teaching people the importance and process of making an "Identity Book," which is a simple photo album to be used as a resource throughout all stages of the disease.
Contact Evelyn via her website
For additional information on Dementia and Caregiving check out Alzheimer's Speaks Website for a variety of platforms you can tap into for free.
On the show, we take a look at the Purdue matchup with Southern Illinois, examining whether the Boilermakers can carry any momentum from last week when they played well in a loss to Notre Dame. We talk to SIU play-by-play man Mike Reis and Purdue sideline reporter Kelly Kitchel, and feature wide receiver B.J. Knauf. Plus, predictions, Our Boys and more.
Cosmic Vision News – 19SEP - Show Summary With Links
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeworks.com DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. SCOTLAND REFERENDUM ( 01:04 MARK )
2. UKRAINE PRESIDENT ‘DOG/PONY SHOW’ IN NORTH AMERICA. ( 13:00 MARK )
3. ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE TEAM REFUSE TO SERVE. ( 27:47 MARK )
4. SWEDEN ELECTION RESULT SWINGS TO CENTRE-RIGHT. ( 35:10 MARK )
5. ‘AUDIT THE FED’ BILL PASSES US HOUSE. ( 44:03 MARK )
6. CHINA LAUNCHES GOLD EXCHANGE 11 DAYS EARLY. ( 45:59 MARK )
7. LIBYA PARLIAMENT REMOVES GOVERNOR OF CENRAL BANK. ( 47:55 MARK )
8. INDIA EMBARKS ON MASSIVE PROJECT FOR YOUTH AND ENVIRONMENT. ( 48:08 MARK )
9. SWEDISH CITY EXPERIMENTS WITH SIX-HOUR WORK DAYS. ( 54:23 MARK )
10. GERMAN SCIENTISTS PROVE LIFE AFTER DEATH. ( 60:06 MARK )
11. TECH: CAR IS 3D PRINTED IN CHICAGO. ( 63:25 MARK )
12. SAYING ‘NO’ TO VACCINES: INDIA SUES GATES FOUNDATION AND NURSES QUITTING DUE TO DANGERS AND PRESSURES. ( 66:43 MARK )
13. REQUEST TO SWEDISH CVN LISTENERS. ( 80:11 MARK )
14. FINAL WORDS: A FEW THOUGHTS ABOUT REFERENDA ( 81:07 MARK )
Your intrepid stoner here at sevsdeadserious is so happy to see that the legalization of yours truly's favorite herbal medicine is overjoyed by the fact that the legalization of said herbal remedy has NOT led to the downfall of society, a rise in urban crime and the end of the family unit; though you can here some great rock-n-roll every where you smell the pungent aroma of the evil weed. When you incarcerate people for involvement in marijuana, the offending state will spend $50,000 per year for one person's barely illegal activities versus, no incarceration and tax revenues for the state. Sin taxes made this country great, so why shouldn't the "wages of sin" help the state...why the exhorbitant taxes on booze and ciggy butts because the state needs the money and what state couldn't use a little greater cash flow. And not that we should forget the already brimming over scandal in the NFL as another player gets arrested for beating the shit out of someone, anyone...and where is Roger Goodell? I believe that question is rhetorical...Goodell is TOTALLY lost in his own stupidity and lies. The NFL (National Felony League).
Is a private meeting with a web cam girl cheating? Is asking a girlfriend who's been raped to fulfill your rape fantasy bad form? Why are guys so against 2 guy/1 girl threesomes? This and other daunting questions are thrown into the ring on this new episode of Guys We Fucked: The Anti Slut-Shaming podcast! This week, the girls of Sorry About Last Night welcome Corinne's friend, VERONICA, who, after becoming a bit of a fan girl of the podcast (and after a couple glasses of saki) has decided to divulge all her sexy secrets on air. An episode that was supposed to investigate Veronica's history as a longtime gold digger takes more turns than a dreidel and has been deemed by the GWF audio engineer, Andy, as the best episode yet! Guys, it's football season, so you need this podcast now more than ever. Now, let's make it rain...
SEE CORINNE & KRYSTYNA LIVE!
NACHO BITCHES (Corinne's Birthday Edition!!)
Friday, September 26th @ 10PM
New York Comedy Club
241 E. 24th Street (bet 2nd & 3rd Ave)
New York, NY
Call 212-696-5233 to make reservations!
TIX only $5 when you use the code 'NACHO' + 2 drink min
E-mail us at SorryAboutLastNightShow@gmail.com
Tweet the ladies @SryAboutLastNyt
Tweet Corinne @PhilanthropyGal
Tweet Krystyna @KrystynaHutch
Tweet Labs @standupnylabs
Check out all of the Stand Up NY Labs podcasts at standupnylabs.com and see whose performing live at www.StandUpNY.com
Join Host Live Chats
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (6 chatters)
- Rebecca L N (6 chatters)
- Bruno Boys Football (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Truth Time with DrB (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- christopherandscott (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AAAL with Carole and Steve (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)