SORT BY Relevancy
THE COLOR OF LAW THIS IS A FUN FACT ! AND ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS .
ITS THE FED WATCHING THE WATCHERS !
Under "color of law", it is a crime for one or more persons using power given to him or her by a governmental agency (local, state or federal), to willfully deprive or conspire to deprive another person of any right protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
FBI — Color of Law
www.fbi.gov › ... › Civil Rights
Federal Bureau of Investigation
That's why it's a federal crime for anyone acting under “color of law” willfully to deprive or conspire to deprive a person of a right protected by the Constitution or ...
DISCLAMER I AM NOT A ATTORNEY OR OFFER LEGEL ADVICE !
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Andrew Dosunmu, director, Mother of George (2013). Archival interview.
2. Raissa Simpson, founder & Artistic Director, PUSH Dance Company, with choreographers/dancers: Randee Paufve & Katerina Wong speak about PUSHfest this weekend, 9/19-21 at ODC Theatre in San Francisco. For tickets & info: http://bit.ly/pushfest or visit www.pushdance.org
3. The Hon. Lauren Lake, joins us to speak about season 2 of her "Paternity Court" series http://www.laurenlake.com/paternity-court/
4. Mr. A. Dwight Pettit, esteemed juris, joins us to speak about his autobiography which looks at the his adjudicating life, Under the Color of Law which is available at www.iuniverse.com, Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.
COLOR OF LAW...The appearance of a legal right
Article VI, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution is known as the Supremacy Clause because it provides that the "Constitution, and the Laws of the United States … shall be the supreme Law of the Land." It means that the federal government, in exercising any of the powers enumerated in the Constitution, must prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent state exercise of power.
On Episode 56 Kinte & Yardley discuss episode 8 of season 4 "Under Color of Law" with director of episode Director Michael Nankin. Air Date 9/20/14
Under Color of Law
Written by: John Romano
Directed by: Michael Nankin
Cullen makes a decision to ensure his family's safety. Campbell hires a new federal marshal to clean up the streets.
Director Michael Nankin
Michael Nankin was born in Los Angeles to a family of medical practitioners. His mother, Natalie, started the first tissue-typing laboratory in LA and was a pioneer in organ transplantation. A standard-8 movie camera was placed in his hands when he was 10 years old by his grandfather. Michael made films through his childhood but started his career as an illustrator and animator. He won the Jim Morrison Award when he was a film student at UCLA. His undergraduate film, JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, a musical-comedy, caught the attention of Disney studios who hired Michael and his filmmaking partner, David Wechter, to develop features.
SPECIAL GUEST - Rebecca Carley, MD
In Service to the TRUTH, I AM,
Rebecca Carley, MD
Court qualified expert in VIDS (vaccine induced diseases)
INOCULATIONS: THE TRUE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
CAUSING VIDS (VACCINE INDUCED DISEASES)
(AN EPIDEMIC OF GENOCIDE)
by Rebecca Carley, M.D.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe"
Colors are everywhere and everything has a color. Why do we choose to wear certain colors? What can we learn about others with the colors that surround them? Joan discusses the colors, their meanings, and how we can use them to help us in our every day life. WHAT!?! Yes, colors can help you! Listen and find out how!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Cosmic Citizen (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (4 chatters)
- SPIRITUALTEACHERBRENDABRADSHAW (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Habs360 (2 chatters)
- Melanated Woman (2 chatters)
- Missing Pages of History (1 chatters)
- MSMXVELOCITY (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- We Are The Bride (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (0 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (0 chatters)