SORT BY Relevancy
COLOR OF LAW...The appearance of a legal right
Article VI, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution is known as the Supremacy Clause because it provides that the "Constitution, and the Laws of the United States … shall be the supreme Law of the Land." It means that the federal government, in exercising any of the powers enumerated in the Constitution, must prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent state exercise of power.
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Andrew Dosunmu, director, Mother of George (2013). Archival interview.
2. Raissa Simpson, founder & Artistic Director, PUSH Dance Company, with choreographers/dancers: Randee Paufve & Katerina Wong speak about PUSHfest this weekend, 9/19-21 at ODC Theatre in San Francisco. For tickets & info: http://bit.ly/pushfest or visit www.pushdance.org
3. The Hon. Lauren Lake, joins us to speak about season 2 of her "Paternity Court" series http://www.laurenlake.com/paternity-court/
4. Mr. A. Dwight Pettit, esteemed juris, joins us to speak about his autobiography which looks at the his adjudicating life, Under the Color of Law which is available at www.iuniverse.com, Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.
THE COLOR OF LAW THIS IS A FUN FACT ! AND ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS .
ITS THE FED WATCHING THE WATCHERS !
Under "color of law", it is a crime for one or more persons using power given to him or her by a governmental agency (local, state or federal), to willfully deprive or conspire to deprive another person of any right protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
FBI — Color of Law
www.fbi.gov › ... › Civil Rights
Federal Bureau of Investigation
That's why it's a federal crime for anyone acting under “color of law” willfully to deprive or conspire to deprive a person of a right protected by the Constitution or ...
DISCLAMER I AM NOT A ATTORNEY OR OFFER LEGEL ADVICE !
On Episode 56 Kinte & Yardley discuss episode 8 of season 4 "Under Color of Law" with director of episode Director Michael Nankin. Air Date 9/20/14
Under Color of Law
Written by: John Romano
Directed by: Michael Nankin
Cullen makes a decision to ensure his family's safety. Campbell hires a new federal marshal to clean up the streets.
Director Michael Nankin
Michael Nankin was born in Los Angeles to a family of medical practitioners. His mother, Natalie, started the first tissue-typing laboratory in LA and was a pioneer in organ transplantation. A standard-8 movie camera was placed in his hands when he was 10 years old by his grandfather. Michael made films through his childhood but started his career as an illustrator and animator. He won the Jim Morrison Award when he was a film student at UCLA. His undergraduate film, JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL, a musical-comedy, caught the attention of Disney studios who hired Michael and his filmmaking partner, David Wechter, to develop features.
Today we discuss SOLITARY CONFINEMENT and WRONGFUL DEATHS at at BlogTalkRadio at 3pmEST on Saturday, March 28. Call (818)572-2947. Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill (AIMI) has advocated for mentally ill Americans for ten years. Mary Neal's mentally, physically disabled brother, Larry Neal, was secretly arrested and murdered in 2003, and we did not learn that it is usual, ordinary and INTENTIONAL to use mentally ill people for prison profits or kill them until 2006. That is when Mary Neal founded AIMI. Please visit us at Facebook, Google+, and Care2. See also our blog "Dog Justice for Mentally Ill" at http://DogJusticeforMentallyIll.blogspot.com . At Twitter, we use @koffietime.
AIMI's advocacy experiences opposition because mentally ill people comprise over half the nation's 2.3 million inmates, and prison investors in government seem to use the nation's surveillance technology and personnel to censor the advocacy. But we are moving the fight out of their hands and taking this issue to International Court this year to win damages for up to 100 impacted families. We find it impossible to abolish slavery from within. Google "AIMI vs. USA" for more information about the International Court lawsuit to win damages for neglected, brutalized, and killed Americans who have/had mental illness. Persons who have drug/alcohol addictions and the homeless are included.
Please sign and share our petition called "AIMI v. USA" at http://www.thepetitionsite.com/713/784/918/aimi-v-usa/
Replay of April 1 show "Unparentage - Who owns you?"
donate at www.ronmarch.com
Join us for another power packed show with Stephanie Turner- Heir to Henry Turner. Join us as we discuss the Louisiana purchase and the Pocahontas Family Tree.
Please donate, donate, donate at www.ronmarch.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (23 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- VernonHale (4 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (3 chatters)
- The Barber Shop0 (2 chatters)
- Dianne T (2 chatters)
- Interior Alignment (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- REALMOFTHESEER (1 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)