SORT BY Relevancy
VP Enterprise Radio is a radio show developed to discuss topics related to business, entrepreneurship and success.
The show offers tips, how-to's, guest speakers discussing their business and how they became entrepreneurs and other valuable information to lead individuals in business with strategies to continue to move up the entrepreneurial ladder.
Fabulous Careers, Doing What You Love with Devan Earle, Founder and Lead Consultant, of Dallas Admissions Consulting. 11:00 a.m. CST, 9:00 a.m. PST, 10:00 p.m. MST and 12:00 p.m. EST. Devan will be discussing his businesses, Dallas Admissions Consulting and College Blaster and providing his knowledge and skills to help high school students go through a smooth process of applying for the college of their choice and receive an amazing college education.
Your Host, LaToya Haynes | Administrative Consultant at Driven Results VP.
Guest Speaker: Devan Earle | Founder and Lead Consultant of Dallas Admissions Consulting and Founder of College Blaster.
Find Devan on:
Find LaToya on:
Twitter https://twitter.com/drivenresultsvp #VPEnterpriseRadio.
Parents! Is your high schooler going to college? Is this the first time since your own college days that you've dealt with the admissions process? Do you have so many questions you don't know where to start?
Do you you really want to help your kid but you're just not sure how?
Join Dr. Yo, J.D. Rothman (aka, the Neurotic Parent), and a panel of three "first time" parents as they help you make sense of the four-year labyrinth of unnerving demands placed on your teen(s) known as the college admissions process.
what mom and dad need to know to best help their kid(s)
organizing their child's college admissions calendar
the most important admissions criteria
which tests to take and when
putting together a reasonable list of colleges
applications and recommendations
the convoluted early decision options
stories that will make you laugh and cry at the same time
As always, we invite listeners to phone in with their questions and concerns, join the chat room, tweet to #preptalk, or post them here in advance.
For more parent and teen tips, tricks, and strategies for playing the college admissions game, join Dr. Yo on Wednesday, March 12, 2014, 7:00-8:30PM ET, at William Hall High School in West Hartford: “College Admissions Secrets for Parents and Teens,” Tickets
Asking for help is not easy. Losing your independence is probably everyone's greatest fear. At Preferred Care at Home, in Valencia Ca. they understand this, and want to be there for you, by your side, every step of the way. They pledge to you that If you are not happy, neither are they, and they will not rest until you are 100% satisfied. They Promise! As a home care company, they assist clients to improve quality of life while safeguarding their independence and dignity. They do this by sending reliable, compassionate, and affordable caregivers to the home, or wherever they call home, to perform whatever services are needed. Some of these services may include meal preparation, companionship, housekeeping, medication reminders, guidance with personal hygiene, transportation and more. They also provide Smooth Transition Care from Rehab/Hospital to wherever you call home. We provide education to facilitate reducing hospital re-admissions.
Join Dave Nassaney, The Caregiver's Caregiver, author of numerous articles and books, speaker, life coach, and radio talk-show host for caregivers who are burned out, but his most important role is being a caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene. His latest book that he is now working on is entitled: The Caregiver's Caregiver, A Guide to Avoiding Burnout. It is designed to teach caregivers who are taking care of their loved ones (due to an illness or disability) how to take care of themselves FIRST. If they don't learn this, they will likely suffer burnout and become as helpless as the person they are caring for. Tune in every Wednesday at noon, PST, (Re-Broadcast Saturdays at 3:30pm PST) for interviews with experts in the caregiving field, as they discuss topics of great interest to caregivers, which will help them avoid burnout. www.DaveTheCaregiversCaregiver.com or DaveNass.com
We will recall the prosecutor Mike Sepic as soon as possible. The trial of Rev Pinkney will go forward on October 27, 2014
with no evidence, absolutely no evidence. The State handwriting expert could not say who altered the petitions. There are no admissions, or confessions, There are no witnesses. There were no crime committed.
Workshop Wednesdays with Tony Gambone and his guest Brian Turner & Dan Evertsz
Brian Turner is a former businessman who for more than 20 years was the CEO and president of several companies that provided services for the life insurance industry. He’s been involved in numerous lawsuits both as a plaintiff and as a defendant. He explains how a $20,000 nonbinding arbitration award against him and his company unexpectedly and shockingly exploded into a $2 million judgment! He studied and researched the law extensively for the past 20 years. His conclusion is that everybody living in the United States today is highly vulnerable to a lawsuit that could easily wipe them out because of unpredictable jury verdicts and corruption in our legal system. His recommendation is that everyone must take proactive steps to protect themselves against lawsuits and to protect all of their assets. All of this information is clearly explained in a simple step-by-step approach in this guidebook. Brian Turner is an alumnus of the University of Illinois and he now lives in California.
Dan Evertsz is the founder of College Money Pros (www.collegemoneypros.com) and former CEO of Bay Area College Planning located in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is the author of his new e-book, "Get More Money for College”. Dan has spoken at many schools and organizations across the country. Dan is considered one of the premier experts in the admissions, financial aid and college funding arena. Dan with the assistance of his wife Deborah, has helped educate many families via live and online workshops that give parents a true understanding of the college funding process. You may view many of his videos at t (www.youtube.com/results?search_query=college+money+pros). Dan & Deborah have two children, Ashlee and Khari and live in American Canyon California. Dan serves as a volunteer for many youth organizations and is active in his local church.
NACAC PRESIDENT AND UNIVERSITY OF OREGON ADMISSIONS DIRECTOR JIM RAWLINS RETURNS
Author, educator, social media consultant, journalist and motivational speaker, Sojourner Marable Grimmett, presents a message of love, education and service. A native of Boulder, Colorado, her experiences in higher education, which span nearly a decade, have involved college admissions, student services and community relations. Her energy and imagination have inspired her to become involved in a variety of activities involving people of all racial and ethnic backgrounds. She has been widely recognized for writing and speaking about the joys and challenges of being a "stay-at-work" mom and connects with moms, both new and experienced, who have the responsibility of raising a family while maintaining a full-time job.
Today we have Kathleen Badillo the director of admissions along with alumuni from Immaculate Conception high school in Montclair New Jersey giving their stories of the great memories and life changing experiences that they have had to help bring attention to their efforts to bring in your support..The school has a 89 year history and is now raising funds to keep their doors open.To show your support log onto gofundme.com/keep-ic-open.
In her English-speaking counseling practice in Milan, Italy, Karen Rigatti helps couples with relationship issues, parenting of a new baby and culture shock and other challenges faced by expats. As a certified professional counselor,she specializes in working with clients on stress management, anxiety, life transitions (marriage, divorce, new parenthood), work-related conflicts, couples therapy, and cross cultural issues. Her office is centrally located in the Bocconi University area, overlooking Parco Ravizza.
Karen has made Milan her home since 2008. Originally from the US, she specializes in helping other English-speakers improve their quality of life through professional counseling.
Originally from Arlington, Virginia, Karen graduated with a degree in Psychology from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. She transferred to San Francisco and then London, before moving to Milan where she lives with her two daughters who were born here.
Prior to opening her counseling practice, she led the European Recruiting team at the London office of international law firm Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe and she began her career in mental health as Admissions Director of Behavioral Health at Northern Virginia Doctor’s Hospital.
Karen is a member of both the American Counseling Association and AssoCounseling in Italy, holding a Master’s degree in Counseling from the Centro Berne in Milan.
The best way to connect with Karen is through her website www.KarenRigatti.com or by telephone 349 130 5648
Aquanetta J. Betts is a solo practitioner in Owings Mills, Maryland, where she has devoted
90 percent of her practice to estate planning, charitable giving and probate for the last ten years.
She has extensive experience in creating estate plans for individuals with challenging
circumstances, tax concerns and unique needs. Her recent activities include starting a blog about
estate planning for individuals and small business owners and working with nonprofits to
commence or re-energize planned giving programs.
Aquanetta has served in the capacity of a special administrator as appointed by the
Baltimore County Orphans’ Court. She has administered and settled numerous complex estates
on behalf of heirs throughout Maryland.
Aquanetta has been a frequent speaker at local chamber of commerce events, financial club
meetings and community functions throughout the District of Columbia and Maryland. She is a
member of the National Bar Association, the Maryland Bar Association (Estates and Trusts
Section) and the Alliance of Black Women Attorneys of Maryland.
Aquanetta lives in suburban Maryland, is interested in aviation and is looking forward to
relearning how to play the violin.
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Bar Admissions: The District of Columbia and Maryland
J.D., Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, 2000
B.A., (English), Florida International University, 1997
Filling out college applications, waiting for responses, and picking the right place is a marathon for high-schoolers -- and their parents, who may have different ideas of what constitutes a perfect fit. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Laureen Miles Brunelli (Work-at-Home Moms), Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling), and Amanda Morin (Kids' Activities) as we share our own survival experiences and get advice from special guest Allen Grove, About.com's expert on college admissions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (63 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (13 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (12 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)