SORT BY Relevancy
Join the Fever Keeps It Real crew as we broadcast LIVE from the official Meet & Greet for Coastal Mania 6! We'll be chatting with both wrestlers and wrestling fans about this event and we will be previewing the card for Coastal Mania 6, which starts at 6 PM CST. Call in and join the Coastal Mania 6 broadcast party! We will also be chatting with members of the VEnation about the return of the Von Erich's to Texas for Coastal Mania 6!
Once again we join host Sarah Uthoff and Walnut Grove museum director Amy Ankrum as they talk about the major event the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum and the Walnut Grove Pageant coming up July 25-26-27, 2014 in honor of the 40th Anniversary of the "Little House on the Prairie" TV show. This will be the largest reunion of the cast planned for this year. We did an earlier episode last year, but now we have the latest updates. We'll talk about what's happening, who's coming, and what to expect. Tune in with your questions.
Once again we join host Sarah Uthoff and Walnut Grove museum director Amy Ankrum as they talk about the major event the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum and the Walnut Grove Pageant coming up July 25-26-27, 2014 in honor of the 40th Anniversary of the “Little House on the Prairie” TV show. This will be the largest reunion of the cast planned for this year. We did an earlier episode last year, but now we have the latest updates. We’ll talk about what’s happening, who’s coming, and what to expect. Tune in with your questions.
Come join me as we continue our preseason previews. This week we're going to cover Southern's 9/20/14 opponent, division rival and primary compettion for the SWAC West Division Prairie View Panthers. Last year's game was a thriller 62-59 double OT affair, we'll see how this year's game turns out. The Jags make their first appearance in Prairie View, Tx since the 60's. Football is fast approaching and it's great to learn what the season has in store. Lots of facts with my own humble opinions sprinkled in.
Help Support SWACtalkhttps://www.indiegogo.com/projects/support-swactalk-sports-podcast/x/7973198#comments
One of the founders of "Team Girl Fight", Muay Thai fighter Prairie Rugilo holds a 7-2-1 record in the art of the 8 limbs. Having been Inducted into the New Jersey Martial Arts Hall of Fame, Rugilo is still making waves inside and outside the ring, encouraging many females to take up Muay Thai.
We will talk to Rugilo about her upcoming bout on Friday Night Fights in New York and her work to help females in mauy thai get exposure.
It has already started to happen. Coastal areas of the United States are experiencing the symptoms of rising seas. In fact, sea level rise is affecting you and your community now.
This program is focused on the practical effects of rising seas, and what encroaching oceans means for businesess and your family.
Your host is Mitch Chester, a Southeast Florida resident and attorney. Join us as we explore the many complex dimensions of sea level rise.
For more information, visit www.SLRAmerica.org and www.SLRSouthFlorida.com.
What's a blanket fort book? A book you loved so much as a kid that you read it until the pages were dogeared and the cover had to be fixed with Scotch tape. A book you'd read with a flashlight under the covers way past bedtime, one that you read so many times you can recite parts of it from memory, still. In this episode, Nanea and Barbara discuss the Little House On The Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
Join Host Donna Wright on the couch as she talks Coastal Romances with Susanne Bellamy, Elizabeth Carter, Demelza Carlton and Kim Law. All of this and more this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing Studio.
Did you know over a million US Veterans suffer from homelessness due to PTSD, financial difficulties, and lack of a support system? Post Traumatic Stress Disorder affects more than 5 million people, so chances are you know someone who suffers from this anxiety disorder. It can occur after an extreme emotional trauma that involved the threat of injury or death – from combat to a car accident. I was married to a Viet Nam vet who suffered from PTSD, so I experienced first-hand the crippling power of the anxiety and how it impacts a family. Back then, help wasn’t widely available. Alexis Werner of Pittsburgh, PA is dedicated to making change in the lives of others. After her step-father came home from Afghanistan with PTDS, she realized she could either be upset at her situation or do something to change it. She decided to create Seeds of Hope. Alexis was 15 years old and a high school freshman at the time. Seeds of Hope has 3 main projects: planting victory gardens to provide relaxation and tangible items for Veterans and their families; Our Way Home, a student-made documentary that follows the stories of 9 veterans from WW2-present day focusing on PTSD; and Seeds of Hope: The Beginning, a children's book focusing on the importance of community service, healthy eating, and veteran appreciation. Alexis graduated high school in June and received the Jefferson Award for Public Service and a $10K scholarship from the Anne Frank Foundation to be used for Temple Univ this fall. Clearly Alexis has some big plans for making the world a better place. After the interview, check After Hours at Jersey Coastal Live for more info.
Join the Fever Keeps It Real crew as we recap WWE Money In The Bank, preview TNA IMPACT Wrestling, and welcome some surprise guests who will be at Coastal Mania 6 on July 12 in Galveston, Texas, which we will be covering LIVE! In addition, our usual crew will be joining us as well as Derek King, promoter of Coastal Mania 6! The call-in number is 818-369-1406! Remember, when it comes to guests on Fever Keeps It Real - you never know!
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (25 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (15 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- Writestream (11 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (10 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (9 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (9 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (7 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Mag Blog Radio (5 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- In Bed With Red (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (2 chatters)
- WORLD Change (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Artists Loft (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- Emerge365 (1 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (0 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)