SORT BY Relevancy
There are many challenges - management and otherwise - that face companies as they move their infrastructure into the cloud. However, one of the largest challenges remains security. The threat of a breach impacting data or infrastructure hosted in the cloud has been enough to keep some companies, organizations and federal agencies out of the cloud altogether.
However - as our guest Brian Johnson, the CEO of Divvy Cloud - discusses, that doesn't have to be the case. During our conversation, Brian discusses the security challenges facing companies that move to the cloud and how today's emerging cloud automation solutions can help overcome them.
AreYouScreening.com host and BFCA film critic, Marc Eastman, and co-host extraordinaire, Shane Leonard, review Cloud Atlas.
We have to tell you right from the start that we may well go over an hour here, so you'll want to also check out the podcast version of the show.
I have to imagine that there will be a lot to talk about, and we're looking forward to dissecting this one.
I'll be joined by John Lofgren, scholar, computer engineer, accomplished musician, patriot and the author of Atlas Shouts: A Modern Patriot Calls for Action. We will be discussing his book, current economic policies, and real solutions to the problems of economic illiteracy and economic warfare. Later I'll be talking about the media's all-out attack on Dr. Ben Carson; the unrest at the University of Missouri and all of the related stories; and some reflections from this past Veteran's Day.
Please read John's book. You can find it at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1458217566
I don't think I'm the last person on earth who does not understand what the cloud is, but if Iam, I'm going to learn today! Join us for a talk about cloud computing with expert Henry Dunn of H. C. Dunn Technology. He is going to answer my tough (ok...basic) questions about the cloud and what it does. It's time the veil is lifted folks.
There is an ingenius movie in the theaters right now called, "Cloud Atlas." It demonstrates that there is no death; that life is forever; that every relationship you have is eternal; that everything really is working out for us. Let's explore this at 11:00 today, favorite listeners! Love, linny
Click here for the RADIO LINKS
Click here for People to People Fundraising.org
He lectures around the world but now is here for you. From the latest in charity news, technology, fundraising and social networking, Ted Hart and his guests help you maneuver to greater levels of efficiency and fundraising success. ON THIS SHOW learn the latest from The Atlas of Giving's 2015 Mid-Year Report on US Charitable Giving PAGE 2 GUEST EXPERT: Robert (Rob) D. Mitchell III has invested his 32+ year career in the non-profit world as a fundraising practitioner, nonprofit executive, consultant, and now leading two businesses that provide products and services to charities and churches. Mr. Mitchell is currently CEO of Atlas of Giving, LLC and Philanthromax LLC. Philanthromax uses proven techniques from American business to create more financial fuel and greater efficiencies for nonprofits. Atlas of Giving LLC is pioneering a major innovation for nonprofits. The Atlas of Giving™ measures, analyzes, and forecasts US giving monthly by sector, by source, and by state.
Do you know what's in the cloud? I'm askong this question because many people don't know how much information is out there and how to control it. On today's show, I'll discuss this topic and how you can benefit from keeping your information safe. I'll also briefly talk about other techmnology news that occured over the weekend. This is the only place where you'll hear the truth about technology.
Follow me on my Facebook page at Technologist KS3 and my website ks3tech.com.
Watch my Periscope broadcasts at Kenster2076.
What is The Cloud
It was three years ago the NCSoft shut down the greatest superhero MMORPG- City of Heroes. Join Pogoman and special guests as they recall what they were doing that fateful night three years ago as they said farewell to their beloved home of 8 and a half years.
This will be a special episode of 'Save COH Radio' as it will be on 1:30 to 3:30 AM est that night. We ask everyone to join us in Paragon Chat on the steps of City Hall in Atlas Park. At 3 AM EST, we will ask everyone to use the 'Ultimate Power' emote to show NCSoft, and the world, that not only has the community not gone anywhere, but that we are just as strong as ever and undivided in our attempts to bring back City of Heroes!
Containerization (like Docker and IBM Containers) takes application portability to a new level. Applications can be packaged with everything they need to run for simplified, high-velocity deployment. By using native separation within the OS (Linux or Windows) organizations get many of the benefits of a VM without the overhead of a hypervisor. So what's the downside? Most security tools weren't designed to "play well" with containers. And many security teams aren't aware of the emerging threat models associated with rapid application development and containerized deployment. In this podcast we'll take a quick high-level look at how containerization and DevOps are transforming the application life cycle, explain what it means to security, and provide recommendations on the three things security teams should be doing about it now.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (103 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- BeverlyD (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (6 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (6 chatters)
- Bikers of America (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- The Real Big D Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Speaking to the Heart Network (1 chatters)
- Spit Cha Barz (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- BlockStar Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)