SORT BY Relevancy
People who love Florida's beaches and springs are sounding the alarm because the state's water resources need much more TLC than they are getting. Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Ruth and John Scott of the Clean Water Initiative of FLorida (CWIFL) to the show on Tuesday, May 27 at 11 a.m. ET to talk about protecting and restoring the state's waterways.
CWIFL is a water advocacy group created to help educate the public, raise awareness and effect critical policy related to Florida's waters. We will discuss topics at the forefront of CWIFL's current advocacy efforts including Lake Okeechobee, springs in distress, and oil drilling and acid fracking in and around Florida's Everglades, Panther Refuge and Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.
In addition to getting up-to-date information on these concerns, listeners who tune in to the show will learn how to get involved at a grass-roots level to help bring about meaningful change. For more information go to CWIFL on Facebook or twitter.
Today is World Toilet Day! While it may sound strange, over 2.5 billion people world wide lack the proper sanitation and clean water necessary to stay healthy. These numbers affect women and children the most, and go well beyond the boarders of developing countries; this is a problem right here in the USA as well. Lack of proper sanitation can lead to deadly cases of diarrhea and unclean water can lead to a multitude of health issues. Today we are going to talk about the problem, the risks
In this show you’ll learn:
The importance of hydration.
How to take in the proper quantity of water.
How the quality of water is as important as the quantity.
Dehydration can manifest in a myriad of diseases and symptoms. Most of us are dehydrated and we don’t even realize it. Dehydration triggers mechanisms by which such things as asthma, allergies, heartburn, fatigue, hypertension and many others illnesses occur. Water is vital to your survival. Without sufficient water intake, your entire body slows down, and healing and repair become sluggish.
Join Dr. Ritamarie as she discusses hydration. It is such an important topic for health, that Dr. Ritamarie devotes an entire module to it in her Energy Recharge Inner Circle.
To discover how your health and life can be forever changed, become part of Dr. Ritamarie’s inner circle, and get personally guided by Dr. Ritamarie and one of her personally trained functional nutrition coaches. They’ll look at your labs, your habits, and your health history, and work with you to create and implement your very own personalized road map to vibrant health and recharged energy. This is a small intimate group. Watch the video and see the success stories HERE.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources that will give you cutting-edge science combined with the best of natural health wisdom to help you discover unprecedented vitality.
Join as CEO Leon Mclaughin shares is passion for taking celan water to children around the world. Starting from a Shoe shine stand in Seattle to Bulivia,Ghana,Peru and now to Equador. teaming up with Starbucks,Lever Bros and world Vision to make a difference.
Mead Mier, Senior Watershed Planner,
Pima Assoc. of Governments (PAG)
Mead knows a great deal about lots of things that matter. First, she'll highlight household hazardous waste and what we can do about it to make a difference in our own homes. Then, she'll invite you to gather family members, friends, your local Rotary Club or fellow employees and become involved in the Adopt-a-Wash program to help clean up our city and county. And last, but certainly no
This is the follow up show from the Clean Water Town Hall Meeting that took place on Saturday, Feb. 27 at the Shiloh Baptist Church and was hosted by HID and CFA. I will talk about the highlights of the meeting and what role the African American ecclesiastical community can play in addressing this issue.
What affect will the new Congress have on environmental regulation? How is global warming impacting our water supply? Join our guest Paul Schwartz, National Policy Director for Washington, D.C.-based Clean Water Action.
Green Party of Pennsylvania,
Friends, Supporters, Volunteers, Members, Workers, Candidates & Leadership~
WELCOME! Call in or check archives to get Training, Tips, Share Lessons from the Field, Inspire one another, ask Questions and in general get and STAY GREEN FIRED UP! about mobilizing the millions of disaffected voters of our Commonwealth to Take our Place on Our Ballots & in Our Governments NOW!
What are the hot issues you are finding in your canvassing of your county... Violence, Abuse, War & Military Build up; Justice, Respect, Diversity, Equity, Equal Opportunity & Tolerance; Fracking, Clean Water & Air; Sprawl & Land Use; Green Economy & Jobs; Responsibility, Recycling, Waste Management, Education & Prison Reform; GMOs & Food Security; Climate Change, Energy Costs & Policies; Future Generations, Elderly & Youth Services; Health Care; Separation of Corporations & State: Decentralization & Empowered Communities...?
Fundrasing, Petitoning, Phone Banking, Candidate Development, Voter Registration, Live Broadcasts & MORE!
When you call or chat in please state your name, county & role(s).
Working for a Green Commonwealth of PennSYLVANia such that the Generations THANK US!
Summer is finally here! Summer water safety is a very serious concern. Countless deaths occur each summer due to drownings. It's vital that guardians protect children from the dangers of water. Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton will feature a very important segment on summer water safety. Water safety advocate and expert Jennifer Hill will join Shana for a game-changing conversation that aims to help prevent drownings this year. Join the award-winning national radio talk show on Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 7:30 pm EDT to be educated and empowered! Tune in!
Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton is talk radio with substance!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- Undead Randy (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)