SORT BY Relevancy
A list of the 25 greatest love songs !
25. “I Will Follow Him” – Little Peggy March...24. “He’s So Fine” – The Chiffons..23. “Up on the Roof” – The Drifters...22. “Will You Love Me Tomorrow?” – Carole King
21. “Stay” – Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs..20. “Save the Last Dance for Me” – The Drifters..19. “Unchained Melody” – The Righteous Brothers...18. “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” – Queen..17. “Sherry” – The Four Seasons...16. “To Sir With Love” – Lulu..15. “Killing Me Softly With His Song” – Roberta Flack..14. “You’ve Got a Friend” – Carole King
13. “All I Have to Do Is Dream” – The Everly Brothers..12. “Bridge Over Troubled Water” – Simon & Garfunkel..11. “Best of My Love” – The Emotions
10. “I Can’t Stop Loving You” – Ray Charles...09. “Michelle” – The Beatles...08. “Are You Lonesome Tonight?” – Elvis Presley.07. “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” – Roberta Flack...06. “In My Life” – The Beatles..05. “You Are So Beautiful” – Joe Cocker..
04. “I Just Called to Say I Love You” – Stevie Wonder...03. “Wonderful Tonight” – Eric Clapton 2. “I’ll Be There” – The Jackson 5..01. “My Girl” – The Temptations
Announcement of two big interviews coming up! Survivor Series, Raw recap and analysis. Raw hits lowest ratings; what can be done to regain popularity? U.S. title has fallen back into irrelevance, thoughts on Sheamus cash-in his briefcase. Flavor of the Week: State of the Money in the Bank concept. Join us live!
ICYMI: Former WWE star Daivari talks Undertaker, getting cut from SmackDown - Sports Illustrated
CLASSIC VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
From the depths of the R&B music revolution emerges an artist whose multi-dimensional lyrical decadence is nothing short of sensational. She is the innovative, yet sensual phenom whose passion and drive for success propelled her music into a new dimension of personal growth for music lovers to experience. Her name is Adina Howard.
From Radio, Stage, and big screen here is everything you want to know about R&B sensation.....
In 1995, Howard hit the charts with her platinum selling hit single “Freak Like Me”, that was featured in her debut album, Do You Wanna Ride?. Following her debut, Howard introduced a second album, Welcome to Fantasy Island, with her lead single, "(Freak) And U Know It". In 1997, she also collaborated with Jamie Foxx on the Platinum selling slow jam, "T-Shirt & Panties" which appeared on the soundtrack to the 1998 feature film Woo.
By 2004-2007, Howard released two more albums, "The Second Coming" on Rufftown Records, featuring the single “Nasty Grind” and "Private Show" released by Arsenal Records along with a promotional single "Picture This." The album managed to reach #17 on the iTunes R&B music chart.
Always thinking about how to set herself apart artistically, Adina Howard's new single "Bad 4 Me" is a fresh twist on a classic sound. The industry is excited about the return of Adina Howard. The next chapter of her journey will be epic.
This installment of The Forbidden Fruit welcomes a really good friend of the show, Jeremiah Camara. We love having Jeremiah on the show. Each time he calls in, that episode becomes an instant classic. This episode will be no different. You know we have to talk about his famous Slave Sermons series, but not only that, we will talk about his documentary "Contradiction-A Question of Faith". If you haven't seen "Contradiction", what are you waiting for? We will also talk about Jeremiah's recent trip to the Mother Land, Africa, and his life changing experiences there. Also, you won't want to miss us talk about the future of Medical Marijuana. Like we said earlier, this will be an instant classic and one not to miss for anything in the world. So like we always say, See you on The Fruit! Be there are be square!
Call in number is 404-202-0492
Please email us at AppleBrain@Live.com
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/theforbiddenfruitradioshow
Co-hosts Fred Altvater and Carlos Torres check-in once again to talk about anything and everything golf!
They will recap the recent tournaments on The Weekend Backspin, and bring you a different take on the recent news on The Par-5 News presented by United Golf Network. This week’s news include Tiger Woods’ net worth and him being named as vice-captain for the Ryder Cup USA team; Patton Kizzire named Web.com Tour player of the Year; Dick’s Sporting Goods/Golf Galaxy year earnings improve; Paul Casey declines European Tour membership, but Russell Knox accepts it; Fox Sports will air on Thanksgiving a Jordan Spieth special on his US Open Win and finally the golf course at Rio de Janeiro for the Olympics is set.
Our friend and European Guru, Kieran Clark, will take The Chip Shot this week giving us his take on the European Tour’s Race to Dubai finals.
The Very Important Guest (VIG) of the Week will be Tom Patri, one of Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Teachers in America, who has been a leading voice in golf instruction for more than 30 years.
And on The Practice Range, Fred and Carlos will discuss the things that we have to be thankful for in golf.
The Rush is a podcast brought to you by SB Nation and MinerRush.com, with Alex Nicolas and Anthony Salom talking all things UTEP and Conference USA sports.
UTEP basketball is in the midst of a flurry of games, and injury setbacks to start the season. We look at tonight's game against Florida A&M and breakdown expectations of the Corpus Christi Classic.
We'll also look at the early C-USA disappointing losses, and call some teams out for unacceptable losses.
So close, but the UTEP football came up on the upset bid. We look at last week's battle, and does this team have more fight left.
UTEP received a verbal commit from a quarterback, but what else is needed now that lack of current depth has been exposed.
Show starts today at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time, and we always encourage your interaction via our call in number 347-934-0951, here in the comment thread, or @ us on Twitter, or via email email@example.com.
Renowned film critics Nell Minow and A.J. Hakari drop by to share their picks for the best 2015 holiday movies and DVDs. This episode is designed to help listeners make choices among the many films and DVDs being released during November and December. Both critics are candid, informative and great fun to listen to! Nell, the famous Movie Mom, is one of the most respected film critics working today. She writes commentary for Beliefnet.com and is the author of many film-related books and has been featured in such publications as USA Today and The New York Times. Nell is a member of Online Film Critics Society, the Broadcast Film Critics Association and the Washington Area Film Critics Association. A.J., the Mad Movie Man, also belongs to the Online Film Critics Society. He contributes film reviews to various sites including Classic Movie Guide, Review Express, ReelTalk Movie Reviews and his own popular blog CineSlice.
Bonnie Kaye's return guest tonight is author Tarra Helfgott, author of "Looking for Mr. Straight, A Guide to Identifying the Closeted Gay Men You May Be Dating." The book is aimed at helping women become more aware of an important, yet controversial dating issue: the closeted gay male who doesn’t know or want to know that he’s gay. Tonight Tarra will discuss some of the tips and quizzes in her book with our listeners
This book shares real women’s stories, including Tarra's own story about the ongoing struggle to find a heterosexual man. Tarra gives first-hand tips and insights to help you recognize the key factors associated with gay men in the closet such as classic comments, unmanly mannerisms, and unusual bedroom behaviors. In time, you will be able to apply these insights to the real world and learn to just go with your gut! Tarra's hope is that you come to understand the reason for so many unexplained behaviors, dating encounters, and failed relationships.
You can learn more about Tarra and her book at her website at: http://www.lookingformrstraight.com/
Bonnie Kaye, M.Ed., an international specialist on women who unknowingly marry gay men affecting 4 million women in this country and millions more around the world, hosts this show. Each week she has guests who are experts in this area to help those women who need to move ahead and heal. Kaye is a counselor, author, and founder of the Straight Wives Club International.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (67 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (43 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- sportsnthings (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)