SORT BY Relevancy
WELL I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! MAGGOT MONTY PLAN BACKFFIRED ON HIM! HE REALLY THOUGHT THAT IF HE KEPT KISSING UP TO TOMMY SOTOMAYOR THAT HE WOULD BECOME MORE POPULAR! JOKES ON YOU MONTY! YOU CAN'T TRUST A SNAKE IN THE GRASS LIKE TOMMY! I WILL INVITE BOTH TOMMY AND MONTY TO CALL MY SHOW TO DISCUSS THEIR PROBLEM AND SEE CAN THEY BECOME FRIENDS! BUT I DOUBT IT! THIS SHOW IS GOING TO BE HOTTER THAN A FIRECRACKER ON THE 4TH OF JULY! SO GRAB YOUR DRINKS AND POPCORN AND LISTEN TO THE BATTLE ON THE SHOW! SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET THEIR FEELINGS HURT!
IT'S THURSDAY SO IT'S TIME TO LISTEN TO THE OLD SCHOOL JAMS YOU GREW UP LISTENING TO. SIT BACK AND JAM WITH YOUR HOST WITH THE MOST CJ RAINEY. THIS IS ONLY FOR THE SOULFUL PEOPLE THAT HAS GOOD TASTE IN MUSIC. THERE WILL BE NO HIP HOP PLAYED ON THIS SHOW SO DON'T EVEN ASK. I WILL BE TAKING REQUEST FORM THE LISTENERS. JUST LEAVE YOUR REQUEST IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THE PROMO VIDEO. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY PLEASE DON'T CALL IN AND RUIN IT FOR THE ONES ENJOYING THE SHOW. PLEASE ACFT YOUR AGE AND NOT BYOUR SHOE SIZE. SEE YOU AT 8PM CST!
in Pop Culture
The Madcast Podcast puts aside their usual banter to discuss the world of the Supernatural! So join Madness, CJ Xavier, Kevin Dagger, and RJ JustRJ as they cover UFOs, Ghost, Slenderman, and The Black Eyed kids. Who knows who will be on or what STORY OUR FANS will share
The crickets are chirping, the rednecks are burping, and Ken Schrader is racing somewhere, so that means it's another hot summer weekend. The now top rated radio/podcast show "Racing With Big Sweat" Thursday 9:00-10:00pm EST and produced by The 110 Nation Sports Radio Network will cool you off. Come hang out with your host Steve "Big Sweat" Billmyer and his racing buddies Mr CJ Sports and Chris "YellowCautionFlag" Creighton in addition to this week's guests, dirt late model driver Tyler Sistrunk and asphalt late model driver Natalie Decker. It's hotter than a $2.00 set of jumper cables at a redneck family reunion, so make sure you tune in to get the latest local track talk and beat the heat!!!
WHY DO SOME BLACK MAN HATE ON BLACK WOMEN? I THIS IS A TREND THAT IS HAPPENING MORE AND MORE. I ALSO WANT TO TALK ABOUT CERTAIN COONS THAT JUST HATE THEIR OWN RACE.I WILL DISCUSS WHY TOMMY SOTOMAYOR FEELS I SHOULD BE HIS "YES" MAN AND HIS STUPIDITY ON THE INTERNET. WE WILL REVISIT THE SANDRA BLAND CASE AND DISCUSS THE FACT THAT SHE WAS MURDERED. WHILE WE ARE AT IT WE WILL GO OVER THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER AND SEE THAT IT IS WORKING ON BLACKS IN THIS DAY AND AGE. THIS IS A LIVE SHOW SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BE SAID!
What is an Activist?
A person who sees an injustice in the world and works hard to fix or right the injustice, but in the 21st century it seems it’s usually a false sense of self-importance. “Wait, what an injustice in the world…that’s just wrong…I’m going to like that page, or “That one is really heart wrenching and it hurts me…I got to more than just like that one…I’m going to make it my status.” And activism is not just buying apparel to support the cause so that you look cool. Its east to be an activist these days, Right? All you need is a computer, a mouse and lots of FaceBook friends so that you can broadcast to a large audience every time you like a page or make a nonsense comment. What if all your clothes were stolen and your FaceBook page were to be deleted? The hard truth is: Activism isn’t about the T-shirt, sticker, or the bracelet you bought. It’s not even what you talk about on the internet all the time, unless you are actively doing something about it! Being an activist means you “Join The Fight!” Being an activist is; knowing what support really means and your willingness to bear the weight of something…even if it is un-cool. Isa and Common Cal’s first guest is CJ Pearson. 13 years old and he gets it. At 13 years old, CJ Pearson commands a brand, following, and political message that inspires young and old alike. CJ has been featured on Fox News, the Washington Times, USA Today. Joining the conversation in the second hour will be Daniel Johnson from Solutions Institute (Isa’s Bromance) and Brian Engleman discussing the Tennessee, Louisiana, and LA shootings as well as the upcoming Act Con 3. That’s Tuesday night, July 28st at 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST on “A Muslim & A Catholic Wake Up In ‘Merica.” Coffee Party USA Radio Network.
Gift of Gab Records Radio show Bump it! or Dump it! is a show that caters to Underground music to aid in the expansion of the indie fan base for unsigned artists worldwide.
ATTENTION: Another Thursday is rolling around and that means another episode of the highly rated radio/podcast show "Racing With Big Sweat" Thurs 6/25 9:00-10:00pm EST presented by 110 Nation Sports. Along with your host Steve "Big Sweat" Billmyer and Mr CJ Sports sitting in, join this week's guests, asphalt late model driver Frank Jiovani and asphalt late model and road course driver Jesse Iwuji. The link is .......... and the call in number for questions and comments is 718-664-9861. And if you know anyone you think should be on my show, message me and let's talk.
About Pet Therapy
A hand reaches out, a wagging tail approaches, and an elderly face breaks into a smile. It's a scene that's increasingly common in the Helena Valley, thanks to volunteers from the Helena Chapter of Intermountain Therapy Animals. Activity directors and health care professionals report that visiting pets reach nursing home residents, hospital patients, retirement home residents and adult day care participants in ways that other therapeutic activities can't.
The contact may be brief, but it brightens the entire day or week, especially for those who have had pets in the past. In some cases, an animal's visit is transforming. Shy, withdrawn, or depressed people find themselves in animated conversation, angry people relax, and those with memory lapses share detailed recollections of pets they lived with years before. Visiting pets have reached autistic children, stroke victims, Alzheimer's patients, and other "unreachables." Even when nothing dramatic happens, pet visits are important changes of pace for facility residents, bringing excitement, affection, comfort, physical contact and joy.
In addition, to providing companionship (called Animal Assisted Activity), visiting pets sometimes participate in a facility's therapy program. In Animal Assisted Therapy, a dog might stand while a patient brushes him order to exercise specific arm muscles, or a cat might visit a depressed patient to encourage conversation, or someone in speech therapy might give commands to a dog that does tricks or retrieves objects. Anyone who loves animals is likely to work harder and feel more motivated when one is part of the therapy team.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (67 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- RoxieZw (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (6 chatters)
- anointedsupernatural (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Fins Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- American Network (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Papa Lou (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (1 chatters)
- New seed ministries bible study (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LibertyRules (1 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- All Things Matter (1 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)