SORT BY Relevancy
Prof. Julian Chambliss will chronicle the Civil Rights Mivement in Florida.
Good Civil Rights News Today on The De-Criminilization of our Sons!
Federal prosecutors will no longer seek long, “mandatory minimum” sentences for many low-level Non-Violent Drug Offenders! ------ A federal judge ruled on Monday that the stop-and-frisk tactics of the New York Police Department violated the constitutional rights of minorities in the city, repudiating a major element in the Bloomberg administration’s crime-fighting legacy.
To begin the 2014 celebration of "Black History Month," Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation (www.QueenQuet.com) who is the hostess of Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio on behalf of the Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition (www.gullahgeechee.net) will focus on the slave codes, black codes, and the Civil Rights Acts of 1860, 1870, 1871, 1875 as many seek to only focus on the 50th anniversary of the United States Civil Rights Act of 1964. Tune in to learn the ramifications that these acts had on the freedom of people of African descent in America.
Disya da we sho-Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio!
in Self Help
Black History Month is a celebration of peace for the American Black.
Black History Month is a celebration of survival of African people who adapted to a foreign land, America, while living lifestyles less than of animals, without the ability to communicate in their native tongue, given strange names, assigned most times strange work, while looking at the same stars and moon and sun and not seeing anything else familiar.
Black History Month is a celebration of accomlishments and contributions made to America by the only group of Americans whose families did not choose to be Americans. We cannot celebrate Black History without recognizing the kindness of White believers who was instrumental in the reconstruction of America; ministers who coalitioned in God's name, and did the right thing for mankind by helping free slaves; and we celebrate Blacks who rationalized joining the military as a step toward freedom for a people. We celebrate civil rights leaders for their contributions toward uniting America. And we celebrate our Black and White ancestors who was able to adapt to bondage physically yet not mentally which gave us to freedom to know a better day was yet to come.
The struggle for Blacks has been more nightmares than dreams until civil rights. Black had to find a peace no other Americans had need to search for. Being brought to America in the belly of slave ships is the reason Blacks lived nightmares. The celebrating of Black History brought many dreams to reality and helped Blacks adapt to love America. I guess I would say Black History became therapeutic.
Co Host Ron March showings how civil rights is on trial.....Michael Vick civil rights vs Michael Brown civil rights....What is civil rights, why is it on trail, the difference between civil rights and human rights
Why Insured Civil Rights? Many people injured in Car Accidents can spend up to ten years waiting for a fair and equitable settlement, only to be worse off by the end of their claim. In fact, far too many find themselves living at poverty levels, by no fault of their own. Congress supports the Insurance Industry through Lobbyist allowing a lack of legislation which could aid insured in receiving prompt payments and legal avenues to move their claims forward in a timely manner. Insured Civil Rights Act could make this possible and empower Car Accident Victims creating a level playing field to that of Insurance Companies with vast wealth and influence. .
What is the meaning behind groups of Black Leaders, Artists who show up for death but have no plan for life. We went through this before, watching the tragic death of our young black youth and it’s after math. What is the meaning of a MARCH in 2014. Where are we marching to? What are we marching for?
Tonight on Black People Business Wednesday, let’s go back in time and see just why we marched back then and if not for the tragic death of Dr. King, where we SHOULD BE right now.
Black History 101…always on Black People Business Wednesday!
99th Annual ASALH Convention Preview: Civil Rights In America
“Those who have no record of what their forebears have accomplished lose the inspiration which comes from the teaching of biography and history.”~Carter G. Woodson
99th Annual ASALH Convention Official Website:
This Week's Show Is Sponsored By Bro. Terry Sonnier & Blueprintbr, A Luxury Street Wear Clothing Store: http://www.blueprintbr.bigcartel.com/
Bro. Major Christopher Bonds:
Support The W.E. A.L.L. B.E. 100,000 Strong Fundraising Campaign!!!
CLICK THE LINK FOR DETAILS:
JUSTICE is the constant and perpetual disposition to render every man his due. It is the proper administration of the law; the fair and equitable treatment of all individuals under the law. Justice is also a title given to certain judges, such as federal and state supreme court judges. Justice is 1) fairness, 2) moral rightness, 3) a scheme or system of law in which every person receives his/her/its due from the system, including all rights, both natural and legal. One problem is that attorneys, judges, and legislatures often get caught up more in procedure than in achieving justice for all.
(Read more at http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/justice ).
At "Human Rights Demand," we believe that justice is unlikely to happen where lawmakers and justice officials have a conflict of interest. Demand the resignations of lawmakers, judges, public defenders, prosecutors, Justice Department personnel and everyone else on the public's payroll if they are also PRISON INVESTORS. That is the only way to decriminalize mental illness, eliminate mass incarceration, and restore justice to our courtrooms. Tell public employees to DIVEST OR RESIGN. We must rid our government of everyone whose stock portfolios perform best with mass incarceration, wars, and when environmental concerns are ignored. Ask your congressional representative to introduce a bill that prohibits all lawmakers and other public officials and their spouses from earning prison profits. Pass such a bill, and we will see positive Change in the justice system. Only when prison investors can no longer write laws, represent and prosecute defendants, or preside over criminal cases will any semblance of justice arrive in U.S. courts.
"No man can serve two masters [his constituents and his stock portfolio]: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other" - Matt. 6:24.
Join Doctor-Attorney Mayer Eisenstein, Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, and special guest Dr. Paul King in the second half of the show as they discuss Obama's upcoming request to Congress for $1B to fight the "war" against Ebola; what peer-reviewed medical journals say about the effect of vitamins C and D, and probiotics, on viral illnesses; a medical study about the relationship between vaccine mandates and vaccination rates in healthcare workers; words of wisdom from the "Modern Alternative Mama" website; the practice of researchers finding fault with vaccines to declare that they are not "anti-vaccine" before criticizing vaccines; Dr. King's upcoming article about how influenza vaccines make you sick (available soon at dr-king.com), including, among other things, how only 18% of all cases claimed to be flu are influenza; which fundamental safety tests on vaccines are never conducted; whether or not vaccines are medically cost-effective; how health authorities' claims about vaccines keep changing over time, and how they lose credibility accordingly; the Supreme Court's declaration that vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe"; how 50% of U.S. children have at least one chronic disease, while 26% will have at least one chronic disease for the rest of their lives; the right in law, but not in practice, for people whose vaccine injury compensation claims that take too long in the vaccine courts to go to state court to litigate their claims; and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)