SORT BY Relevancy
Some formulas for restoring and maintaing vibrant health to the body are just too easy and too good to be true. This is NOT SO with the fun, easy and engaging formula created by Linda Craig, founder of Circulation Nation in Greer, South Carolina. A former publisher of Natural Awakenings magazine, Linda's backgrund in natural health began with her own cancer story 14 years ago. After undergoing chemo and radiation for Non-Hodgkins Lymphona, Linda knew she needed to do more to truly heal. She used many modalities such as acupuncture, nutrition, herbs, chiropractic support and muscle testing for imblances. Eventually, she began a Certified Natural Health Professional and gained many valuable insights into various natural health modalities including Whole Body Vibration Therapy, which was how in 2012 the dream for Circulation National turned into the epicenter and present studio for all Linda had learned and wanted to offer to others.
Linda collaborates with Dr. Nina Kennedy, a successul chiropractic physician, mother, and wife, who began her career in natural health as a massage therapist working in many top-notch restorts throughout the U.S.
Host Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Jackson Corley will be discussing the benefits of IncrediBraces for circulation and pain support.
In 2008, Dr. Jackson Corley, a certified chiropractor and extreme-sports enthusiast, was mountain biking in Upper Bidwell Park. He crashed and fell down a 15-foot ravine, herniating five discs and severely injuring his legs. In lieu of surgery, he invented special socks called Incredisocks and a back brace called the Incredibrace using materials that vastly improved blood and oxygen flow and relieved his pain. He’s since modified the Incredibrace to include wrist and knee braces. In less than two years on the market, his Incrediwear products are catching fire worldwide.
On Wednesday March 19th join at 9pm est,8pm cst and 6pm pst as Frank and Ken disuss how vital water circulation is in not only freshwater tanks but marine tanks as well.
The Whole Heart Solution by Dr. Kahn is a complete and modern approach to prevent, treat and even reverse heart disease.
· Nutrition Rx – Which foods to heal and which foods harm?
· Food Prep Rx – How can we shop for, store and consume food to maximize nutrition?
· Fitness Rx – What are some of the simple activities you can easily incorporate in your daily life?
· Emotional Health Rx – What are some of the best practices to promote better emotional health?
· Eco Rx – What environmental factors affect heart health?
· Supplement Rx – What vitamins and supplements would Dr. Kahn recommend?
Joel K. Kahn, MD, serves as Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Wayne State University School of Medicine and Director of Cardiac Wellness at Michigan Healthcare Professionals. A founding member of the International Society of Integrative, Metabolic and Functional Cardiovascular Medicine, he is the first physician in Michigan to be certified by the Society of Heart Attack Prevention and Eradication and the first in the world to be certified in metabolic cardiology by the University of South Florida and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Erectile dysfunction is when a male cannot start, maintain, or looses an erection that is firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Occasional occurrences of this kind are not uncommon in males but if it happens frequently (more than 25% of the time) then it is termed erectile dysfunction.
The root cause for this condition can be physical or emotional. To test if the cause may be emotional be aware of nighttime erections. Normal males will have 3 to 5 per night and if you experience erectile dysfunction but continue with normal nighttime erections the problem is probably not physical. Emotional concerns are more common among younger men and almost all males experience some erectile dysfunction with aging. Physical problems include difficulties with the nerves to the penis, inadequate blood circulation to the penis, improper functioning of veins that trap blood and maintain erection and the signals from the brain that control all of these complexities.
Emotional causes may come from stress, depression or performance anxiety. Physical causes can be atherosclerosis or other blood flow diseases, nerve diseases, low hormone (testosterone) levels, excess use of alcohol or drugs, physical injury, scar tissue in the penis (Peyronie’s disease) or the side effects of some medication.
Erectile dysfunction is different than premature ejaculation, is not connected with male infertility and usually is not connected with male sex drive.
www.crsradio.com 661-467-2407 http://www.everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/Erectile%20dysfunction.html#page=page-1
A community only grows with unity , and circulating the current currency is key to empowerment
Join VdubBoogie as we touch on the power and system of group economics and development. http;//www.indydynasty.com email firstname.lastname@example.org
MindFoodMonday is intended to bring information to the people who want change development and growth
for more information contact MindFoodmonday@gmail.com
Carolyn Bendall, Fashion Critic and blogger (www.carolynbendall.com), discusses subjects, trends, or products within the beauty and fashion industry, focusing on Your True Colours, and how it applies to you, the individual.
Phillipe Lahmani, Shape and Slim.
Shape and Slim® are unique. Unlike most brands that simply hide flaws, Shape & Slim goes to work to help rid of unsightly cellulite while improving your circulation.
With our unique state-of-the-art technology, you can achieve wonderful benefits.
Our Shape & Slim features are exceptional because:
Our shapewear is a seamless fabric imported mainly from Italy and Europe,
They are comfortable and stretchy,
Construction of the garment provides extra support without restriction,
Each garment has a unique delivery system that contains microencapsulation of natural active ingredients that are embedded in the fabric. These special natural ingredients can result in slimming, shaping, toning and firming because they are released on your skin. The end result is beautiful.
After the 28 days, you can still enjoy wearing our high quality and beautiful shapewear!
Just after 2-3 days your skin will look silkier and shinier and in 4 weeks you will notice visible slimming results.
Our Technology is backed up by clinical and washing tests.
Effective up to twenty washes, (meaning at the end of the 28 days treatment), you can continue to enjoy our garments for its shaping features and keep it for several years.
Kidneys and other organs are selling to the highest bidder on the black market.
Recently in China, a missing 6-year-old boy was found alone in a field, crying. Upon closer inspection, both eyes had been removed, presumably for the corneas
In 2012, a young African girl was kidnapped and brought to the UK for the sole purpose of harvesting her organs. She was one of the lucky ones—rescued before she went under the knife. Authorities feel this is just the tip of the iceberg.
This isn't just an international occurrence. Kendrick Johnson, a Georgia teen, died at school January 2013. The local sheriff quickly determined the death was a freak accident that he suffocated after getting stuck in a rolled up mat in the school gym. Johnson's parents however, could not—would not—accept that. Six months after his death, they obtained a court order to have the body exhumed for an independent autopsy. The pathologist was stunned when he found the corpse stuffed with newspaper. The brain, heart, lungs and liver were missing.
Christians are members of one body....the body of Christ. However, each member has a separate and distinct function/role they're to play if the body is to survive and/or function as it's been created to be for the benefit of the body as a whole. Each member of the body complements each part for the building up of itself. But there are times when the body breaks down due to illness, circulation or a host of other issues. It is those times when the body suffers most because it's interconnected and united as a whole. The same is true for us as Christians.
Does what we do publicly affect the lives of others? How should we view accountability as believers? Is it a local or universal thing? As members of the body of Christ, are we focused on the same goal and are operating as a team or unit being respectable of each member's role? Or are some members of the body going in the wrong direction, thus causing discomfort and inevitable harm to the body?
Taelor Gray is our guest, discussing the subject of unity and how it's to be maintained. He will also address Swoope's "Same Team" video and his participation in the project and the subsequent controversy that ensued from it.
Call 858.365.5507 to listen LIVE
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Karen Amster-Young and Pam Godwin. Karen Amster-Young is a marketing and public relations veteran and has amassed many PR awards, including a spot on PR Week’s “Forty PR Stars under Forty”. She is also a freelance writer and along with Pam Godwin, their blog the52weeks.com was started as a way to shake things up, try new things and get out of their respective comfort zones. Karen lives with her husband and daughter in New York City.
Pam Godwin began her career as a caseworker for a nonprofit refugee resettlement agency. After getting her master’s degree in elementary education, she taught in New York City public schools as a classroom teacher and literacy specialist. She lives with her husband and children in New York City.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• 1 year old with rattle in the lungs- how to make mullein milk and when and how to harvest mullein..
• we have become physical so our spirit can have experiences..
• tendons and ligaments have shortened after breaking bones- comfrey leaf infusion..
• the greater our flexibility in life the more sturdy we are..
• thyroid and fucus infusion..
• does red clover and St. Joans Wort decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills? what part of plant are you using? what form?
• is shoulder surgery necessary?
• circulation- fingers and toes cold to touch..
• improving the quality of your diet..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- Channel Panel (77 chatters)
- in5d (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (19 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- The Organic View (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)