SORT BY Relevancy
Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs who have won awards and had great success.
Mrs. Papke, a successful business professional, immigrated to the USA with her parents in 1957. Now retired, after
running her own company CMI Consulting for more than 30 years, she dedicates her life and resources to
humanitarian and educational endeavors. She is a trained certified Interpreter in German, Spanish and French and
she has done Economic Development seminars in Frankfurt and Munich, Germany as well as Cincinnati, Ohio.
Ute was born and raised in Germany , Graduated from High School in South Bend, Indiana and attended Kalamazoo
College in Michigan.
Mrs. Papke founded the Munich Cincinnati Sister City Association in 1989. Served as President 2 terms 1995-99 and
was just elected President.Today's guest is Ute Papke, is President of the Munich Sister City Association. She has been a leader for more than 20 years. She will share information about the Sister City program and an extremely special accomplished that she just completed. Ute has been a Rotary Club President, and District Governor.
We will learn about Cincinnati's Sister City Program with Munich & anti-semitism and the peaceful collaboration being done as Global advocacy by AJC.
The show aired live at 4 PM on Friday, February 12th. Listen to this link: http://tobtr.com/8283789
You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
You can add Cincy-Business-Talk as an RSS feed to your Outlook email program. The exact feed http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
Zambia is 50 plus years old and so is the UNZA/CBU problem.
We have seen six Presidents come and go. Thousands have graduated from the school. The only thing which has not changed are riots & closures. Zambia Blog Talk Radio will attempt to solve this mystery.
Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs who have won awards, innovated with new products and services.
This week's guest is Jeff Berding, President and General Manager, FC Cincinnati, was delayed from January 22nd, due to snow.
Berding had been with the Cincinnati Bengals for nearly two decades as Director of Sales & Public Affairs. Berding managed ticket sales for the Bengals with a primary emphasis on private suites. He also served on Cincinnati City Council for more than five years. A graduate of St. Xavier High School, Berding received his B.A. degree from Miami University and an MBA in Business Administration from Xavier University.
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- 10th Floor Nurses Station (21 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- OCG (11 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Daddy G (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- No Ordinary Psychic radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- TAPN (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (2 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Eric Morse (1 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (1 chatters)