SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we will be discussing the recent claims of James Harden being the "Best All Around Player In The World"; Who is the best coach in the NBA currently?; Who is the best foreign player in the NBA?; Are the Cleveland Cavaliers loaded with a better, deeper roster than the Miami Heat of 2011-2014?; An overview of the upcoming season and roster for the Chicago Bulls; Reviews from the Brazil-USA Basketball Exhibition game; Is Brandon Jennings accurate when saying Kobe Bryant is the greatest of all time?; Eric Bledsoe is on the trading block, where are likely destinations for him?
Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs who have won awards, innovated with new products and services.
Today's guest is Anthony Casablanca, President of Rotex Global. Anthony will share his perspectives and insights on current HOT business issues in the area of manufacturing and industrial screening equipment.
Rotex began in 1844 as a manufacturer of grain mills, Rotex has become the world leader in screening and dry-separation technology. In 2014 we will be celebrating 170 years of manufacturing excellence. In 2012 we celebrated the 100th year of manufacturing Rotex screeners. From its introduction, Rotex has developed and patented many dozens of innovative features that make them industry standards in efficiency and ergonomics.
Rotex High Performance Screeners are in use in hundreds of applications around the world. Rotex operates in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, Japan and China, are supported by a network of local engineers and application specialists.
The show streamed live on Friday August 15th at 4 PM. Listen to this link: http://tobtr.com/s/6686787
You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss equipment
You can add Cincy-Business-Talk as an RSS feed to your Outlook email program. The exact feed http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
Continuing the 2014 NFL SuperFan series with my frat brother/Bengal apologist/avid Steeler hater Andre Edwards. Among the topics to be covered:
Is owner Mike Brown FINALLY getting it?
Is coach Marvin Lewis on the hot seat (ZERO playoff wins)?
Was the Andy Dalton extension a smart signing?
Can Vontaze Burfict be the next great middle linebacker?
Will the defense miss Mike Zimmer?
Will the Bengals repeat as division champ in a much tougher AFC North?
We will give you the preview for this upcoming season for the AFC South and AFC North.
We will also discuss the Men's USA Basketball.
So join us live at 10 pm
1) Washington Football Team Discussion and analysis of previous game (Cleveland) and upcoming game vs. Ravens
2) NFL discussion, NFL predictions
3) College Football Preview - Maryland in the Big 10, Florida State # 1? - Jamis Winston - Repeat Heisman
5) Little League World Series
6) 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup - NBA Basketball
Join us (Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and Steven L) for some football talk discussion and more from the one and only "SPORTS NATION".
7:00 PM EST ON THURSDAY'S
Join 50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE MEMBERSHIP
Get ready for the grittiest and meanest football in the countryplayed at the highest level. Join host Montel Hardy as bring brings you boatlods of bruising action every week for the NFC and NFC North. This brand of football ain't for the faint of heart.
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nationalgridironnetwork/2014/08/08/the-coldfront-starring-montel-hardy#ixzz3B4c5R1lx
A show dedicated to "True Life Experiences." The Life & Motivation of "STREETBALL," with Mr. Robert "50" Martin a Forward with Ball4Real tour, and formally of And1 of ESPN mix tape & tour. A native Atlantian, "50" is a graduate of Tri-Cities High School and a High Point University graduate.
Martin, "has played ball all over the world on various teams including: Atlanta Trojans of the USBL in 1995, in Europe for "Palma-Altn" (1995-1998), and then for Steinsel in 2000, Rochester Skeeters of the IBA in 1999, and finally for "team Georgia from (1998-2001). Martin also played on the AND1 Mix Tape Tour & starred on ESPN-TV show Streetball from (2001-2006)." In 1999 while playing ball for the IBA in 1999 Martin earned the nickname of "50," due to the height of his vertical at 6'8"!
Raw and UnCut!
MINGX - we are Motivating and Inspiring the Next Generation, through True Life Experiences.
A show like "No Other!!!! MINGX 2014' - LIVE on BlogTalk Radio.
Former NBA forward, Keith Van Horn stops by to discuss his current business endevors, time spent at the University of Utah, Rick Majaris, the NCAA student athlete situation, as well as the youth of today. Vic does the interview while Jerry, Jeff and Mike chime in about the interview. Take a listen and take part in the conversation. The show is sponsored by www.FantasySportsbookAndCasino.com were winners win and players play. You can always listen to the program 24/7/365 over at www.SpotOnRadio.webs.com.
Baseball Fans this is for you. Join host of The Balance Tom Marquis for an in-depth look at this week in Baseball News. We will will break down the top stories in THE MLB, MiLB,Fantasy, Trade Rumors..oh yeah we break it down from the Fans Point of view. So Sit back and get ready ..Follow us in Twitter @2HotCorner and @TBalance.
This is the ONE place where fanatics can come together and talk about their favorite teams. The Balance brings you an analytical breakdown of sports from a Fans point of view.
Derrick Rose expects to play Friday night for Team USA against Puerto Rico, which will end a six-day reprieve from actually playing basketball. He has not taken part in scrimmages at practice since playing 24 minutes in a victory over Brazil last Saturday.
Knee soreness and general precautionary reasons are what is keeping Rose sidelined, and should that really be a surprise? He has had surgery on each of his knees over the past two seasons, and it takes players time to get back into game shape when they have basically been sidelined for two straight years.
The question for USA Basketball is this: Will Rose be able to play five games in six nights, which is what their schedule calls for? If not, does it make sense to put him on the final 12-man roster?
Plenty of talk about Rose and Team USA in this interview with the Boers & Bernstein Show in Chicago on 670 The Score.
WELCOME TO THE THURSDAY AFTERNOON SPECULATION SPORTS SHOW...LET'S TALK ABOUT SPORTS..NFL "next felon up"..NBA.."next punk up"..MLB "next feable old man up"..NHL.."next drunk up please"...COLLEGE FOOTBALL..'pimps and prostitutes"...hell yes..14 DAYS UNTILL THE NFL STARTS...LET'S TALK SPORTS..how much is your team worth?..SO CLIPPERS ARE SOLD...and he won't move the team?..yea right..BASEBALL NEWS...could it be a midwest championship..WE SHALL SEE...any hockey news..has the killers..TONY STEWART..said anything yet..HE IS A KILLER BITCH PLEASE..WHO WILL BE THE IMBEICLE THE SHOW?...tweet the show...enjoy the show sports fan
Our wagering expert 2ND Half Chas joins the show to talk betting pre season week 3
Providing an alterative look at sports, big time guests, all the expert breakdowns, and we don't forget the fun
Fort Wayne, Indiana · moradioshow.net - IndianaTalks.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (23 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (21 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (10 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- StarChasr (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Dialysis Talk (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Night (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)