SORT BY Relevancy
This evening, I am excited to announce that I will be interviewing Pauline who works with the Hope Network in Milwaukee, an organization who assista mothers in the Milwaukee area. We will also be covering some hot topics, as well as further discussion of my dating show.
This is the intial eposide of my new talk show Cin's Chat Corner. I will be broadcasting five days a week, Monday through Friday at 9pm central standard time. I have a theme for each evening:
Evening one is designated to conducting celebrity interviews. I am pleased to say that my first interview tonight is with Peggy Tanous of the Real Housewives of Orange County.
Evening two will be for charity organizations. I will be interviewing various charity heads to raise awareness, seek volunteers and try to obtain donations.
Evening three is set aside for my new dating show concept Creative Cougars. All single men and women are encouraged to apply!
Evening four is entitled Cin's Bitch List. This is my evening to share with my audience what things get under my skin. It is designed for host and audience to conduct friendly debate, etc.
Finally, my last evening is for me to either solicit advice from the audience on a particular topic or for them to call in to teach me something new.
There will also be contests with prizes given!
I welcome your suggestions for show ideas, any questions or just general feedback. Feel free to like us on Facebook, tweet me at sandb111, or visit my website at http://cinschatcorner.yolasite.com.
This evening we are having a two part show. The first part of my show will be dedicated to my chat about all things Real Housewives. The second part of our show will be my interview with Forrest Doolen with the Make A Wish Foundation. Please tune in so we can raise awareness and funds for this great local cause!!
The best way to describe today's guest is merely the following:
Although many classify her as the Princess of Cool, or she is remembered as the darling daughter of Dean Martin, today we will delve into the divine Deana herself.
This will be a legendary show, so please tune in.
I am always ever so pleased to be interviewing folks that I met or befriended through my NYC family of friends. Today we are featuring director Marco Gozzo, whose short film Nando took the Audience Award for Short Film at SoHo Film Festival. It has further been featured on the Short HD Channel, and was named one of the Top Ten Shorts. I am excited to chat about his long career as a writer, producer, director ane editor. Do take the time to listen in!
The highly anticipated show is here! Finally, I get to sit down and chit chat with one of the founding members of the organization Paw Parks NYC. They have established a means to combine pets with philanthropy. Dogs can get new playmates and charities can get the much needed assistance they deserve. We will also discuss how socialization can be an important component in furthering the happy lifestyle of our furry friends. Do join us!!
Kate has created for herself a look and a long line of followers which are unique only to her. Whether bouncing about on stage as June Carter Cash or Kate, she is a legend in her country and to her crowd. She is fun, friendly, and well received. Rightly so, since she has been making music since the 1970's. Listen in today as we discuss her fans, findings about life and music and what is to come for Kate's future.
Jen is no stranger to stage or screen. She has graced the walls of theaters. She has brought her wit and wisdom to audiences here and there. She is a comedic cutie who has no boundaries when it concerns her dreams or desires. Combine that with the love of a sweet man, and there you have it = the perfect bodied woman in mind and soul. Please listen in for laughs and love!
Ana is more than just a figurehead on a reality based television program. She is a Cuban celebrity chief who is both cute and creative. She is an acclaimed author and superior spokesperson for worthy organizations such as IMUSA. She is a marvelous mother and serious supporter of Jeb Bush. Above all, she is the real deal - hard working, honest and humble. I am quite honored to host her on my show today. We will discuss her cookbooks, her TV appearances, her family and her upcoming events! Do come listen in.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Isles Beat (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (3 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)