SORT BY Relevancy
On the Jewish Question - Karl Marx, anti-Semitism and the War against the West:
The counter-Fabians: Republicans in the Age of Obama
The Monkey Trial - Evolutionary Politics in the post-Traditional Age
Religion Tuesday with Chuck Morse and Deacon Mike Iwanowicz of Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church.
New Books by Chuck Morse available on Amazon Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/The-counter-Fabians-Republicans-Obama-ebook/dp/B00B6YKGTO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1359899705&sr=1-1&tag=vglnkc4247-20The counter-Fabians - Republicans in the Age of Obama
The Monkey Trial - Evolutionary politics in the post-Traditional Age:
Chuck is joined by Deacon Mike Iwanowicz of Our Lady of Sorrows Catholic Church and John Zmirak, author of "Bad Catholic's Guide to the Catechism,."
The discussio will focus on the announcement by Pope Benedict XVI that he is resigning.
Chuck Morse new book "On the Jewish Question - Karl Marx, anti-Semitism and the War against the West is now available on Amazon Kindle:
Through his seven years of judicial service in Polk and Haralson Counties, Chuck Morris knows that ensuring public safety is the number one priority for our criminal courts. In over 16 years of his legal career, he has established relationships with law enforcement and community leaders. Through his Criminal Justice Agenda below, Chuck can strengthen our communities and protect our families:
CRIMINAL JUSTICE AGENDA:
1. Ensure strict, consistent sentencing for career criminals and violent offenders.
2. Establish deadlines for offenders to enter negotiated guilty pleas.
3. Reduce domestic violence with strict enforcement of protection orders.
4. Closely monitor offenders returning to the community after incarceration.
5. Develop a local Criminal Justice Resource Council to improve communication with the court.