SORT BY Relevancy
Dr Synonymous aka, A. Patrick Jonas, MD starts with comments about tweets on Twitter, then "Treatment of Childhood and Adolescent Depression" from the American Family Physician Sept 1, 2012 issue by Clark, Jansen and Cloy from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. The risk factors and diagnostic criteria are well reviewed along with screening tools. Helpful comments about therapies are reviewed.
Tweets followed by Dr Jonas are perused with a focus on a tweet chat by #CHSOCM, including their opening prayer.
Blog reviews include one by Meredith Gould about book authorship processes and one by Kenny Lin about support for Family Medicine as written by Richard Young, MD.
Last is some expansion by Dr S about his upcoming chat session at the BellHOP Cafe in Bellbrok on Saturday morning november 10 at 9AM.
Is Twitter still a public place for rich discussion? Or has this been relegated to private messaging? My guest will be Meredith Gould & we'll be discussing how Social Media has changed. On her site, she describes herself as a Digital Strategist, Author, Blogger, and Founder of the Church Social Media Chat (#CHSocM).
Join Hugh Macken, President of VMR Communications and Co-Founder of the Association of Catholics Exploring Social Media as he chats with Meredith Gould, PhD.
We'll be discussing Gould's highly praised book, The Word Made Fresh: Communicating Church and Faith Today.
More than a how-to guide, this book helps readers appreciate the significance, value, and role of church communications as a ministry, inviting communicators to understand the role they play in transmitting the Gospel.
Gould masterfully explains how the history of church communications, starting with the first-century church, provides a useful context for understanding church communications today, and offers counsel from years of experience working with dioceses and Churches about using spiritual practices to face the challenges of communicating sacred messages.
We'll discuss Church communications in general and specifically in relation to the growing use of social media to encourage online Church community.
Join us live and if you've got a comment or question, please post it on twitter using the hashtag #chsocm
Join Host Live Chats
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Daddy G (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- TAPN (2 chatters)
- Sayinitplain (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- EverythingDMV (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- SpidermanRadio (1 chatters)