SORT BY Relevancy
Rebroadcast of the long running radio program, "The Ave Maria Hour", a presentation of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement. www.AtonementFriars.org
The story of a special little girl named Nonie, who doesn't speak, but can sing. She learns the story of the Nativity only to reveal it even clearer to those around her.
The Holidays bring peace,sharing and stories here on Flavor Living Radio. We stay at home in America and talk with Melissa of Santa Claus Indiana and Brian in Cleveland Ohio..Two Christmas stories with all the right ingredients. Tune-in and hear what makes this season the best. @flavorliving http://www.flavorlivingradio.com
Movie Addict Headquarters presents its annual tribute to A Christmas Story, one of filmdom’s favorite family comedies. Actors Zack Ward and Julie Matthews from the film’s original cast share their reactions about being involved in this great holiday classic. Mad Movie Man A.J. Hakari, producer Nikki Starr and co-host Jazz Shaw also joins in the celebration. Zack Ward portrayed Scut Farkus, the scary red-haired bully, in A Christmas Story. Since then, he has appeared in over 80 movies and TV shows. Julie Matthews, one of the carolers in A Christmas Story, also helped with the film’s casting. During the past 20 years, she has achieved success as a character actress, vocalist and model. In addition to A Christmas Story, Julie has appeared on-screen in such movies as Major League and Bob Roberts. Film critic A.J. Hakari writes film reviews for various outlets including ReelTalk Movie Reviews and CineSlice, his popular blog.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Zack Ward: Bully From 'A Christmas Story.
He is known for his character Dave Scovil (Titus's stoner half-brother) on the FOX show Titus and as the bully Scut Farkus in the 1983 perennial Christmas movie A Christmas Story He also has guest roles on popular television series such as NCIS, Lost, and Crossing Jordan.
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show, The Discussion, What Would You Do (WWYD), He Said She Said & Wright On Point Hot Topics live on air Wednesdays at 8pm (EST) and syndicated via TruLight Radio Saturdays at 3pm (SAST) (8am EST; 7am CST & 1pm UK/GMT).
- The Story of Christmas: Giving At Christmas and Forgiving At Christmas:
* Our own inside stories on Christmas and family;
* Giving at Christmastime;
* Forgiving at Christmastime;
* Getting busy on Christmas Eve;
* A Jackson (Haddon) Family Christmas Free CD Giveaways;
* More New Christmas Music by:
- Tamara Boyes;
- Sean Hardin;
- and others.
* Tamara Boyes Christmas CD - one on one, up close and personal with the lovely songstress on Christmas, music and faith;
- We hear what you had to say about Santa Claus and Christmas;
- Rouse Ministries Highlights, Shout Outs and Updates...
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, message us here on FB, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.
MONDAY NIGHT ON NORTH FLORIDA WRITER LIVE WE'LL TELL THE STORY OF A YOUNG BOY WHO IS VERY SAD AT THIS TIME OF YEAR WHEN GOOD WILL AND CHEER SHOULD PREDOMINATE. OUR STORY WILL BE ABOUT LITTLE JOEY MCCAULEY, A SCOTTISH LAD LIVING AT THE TIME OF WORLD WAR I. IT WILL BEGIN WITH JOEY LEARNING OF THE DEATH OF HIS FATHER, SLAIN IN THE TRENCHES OF FRANCE FIGHTING AGAINST THE FORCES OF KAISER WILHELM OF GERMANY. RECEIVING NOTIFICATION ON THE FIRST WEEK OF ADVENT, JOEY DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL OR PLAY SOCCER WITH HIS FRIENDS. THE NORMALLY BRIGHT AND CHEERFUL BOYJUST SHOWED NO EMOTION AND BECAME VERY QUIET, FACING HIS GRIEF ALONE AND WITH LOSS OF ALL ENERGY AND ZEST FOR LIFE.
WE'LL TALK ABOUT HIS MOTHER'S CONCERN AND WORRY, NOT JUST OVER LOSING HER HUSBAND BUT ALSO FOR THE SADNESS OF HER NINE YEAR OLD SON. BUT, ALAS, A CLOSE FRIEND OF JOEY'S FATHER, FARMER JOHN CRANDALL, ALREADY BACK FROM THE WAR DUE TO A CRIPPLED LEG, COMES TO THE RESCUE IN A MOST KIND AND GENEROUS WAY AND HE DOES SO AFTER WORRYING ABOUT THE YOUNG LAD AND ASKING GOD IN HIS PRAYERS FOR HELP FOR POOR BOY. YOU SEE, MR. CRANDALL WENT TO SLEEP AFTER PRAYERS FOR JOEY, AND HE AWOKE WITH AN IDEA, AN IDEA THAT HE WOULD QUICKLY IMPLEMENT. WILL IT DO THE TRICK? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.
WE'LL TELL THE STORY, SHARE SOME CHRISTMAS MUSIC, AND OFFER A PRAYER FOR ALL WHO ARE LONELY AT CHRISTMASTIME, ESPECIALLY SAD CHILDREN LIKE JOEY. THERE ARE MANY OF THEM AROUND US, FOLKS, AND THEY NEED OUR TENDER CARE. WHAT A WONDERFUL FOCUS OF LOVE THAT WE CAN PROVIDE TO SOMEONE IN NEED AT CHRISTMAS.
THE SHOW AIRS MONDAY NIGHT AT 9:30 AND THEN WILL BE AVAILABLE 24/7 ON DEMAND. HOPE YOU'LL JOIN US.
An interview with Laura Bickle about her latest work in the DARK ALCHEMY contemporary fantasy series. Laura will discuss the contemporary allure of alchemy as inspiration, and the tools that spark her imagination. She often uses Tarot cards to structure stories, and she’ll discuss how such archetypal images help to create a cohesive story. She may also do a reading from one of her books.
Join Host Live Chats
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Daddy G (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Reach Out America (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (4 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- TAPN (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sayinitplain (2 chatters)
- SpidermanRadio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- EverythingDMV (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)