SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of GaptoothDiva Radio, I’esha GaptoothDiva discusses her frustration with this season’s addiction to stuff. In her frustration she touches on issues like consumerism, keeping up with the Kardashians (Joneses), and what she hopes to get this Christmas (wink). Join our fun conversation about holiday shopping this year that is productive and pain free.
In this episode, we will touch on topics such as:
Stop pushing Santa Clause Kids
Buying gifts to give or giving out of obligation?
Gifting within your means
Determining if someone is deserving or just there
Bad Kids and Christmas
The Reason for the Season
Keeping the Peace While Keeping Your Coins this Christmas
Listen in as we come back with more of the off the cuff entertainment but with real and honest conversation surrounding topics related to you. Using Fashion, Music, Culture, Entertainment, and Lifestyle, I’esha GaptoothDiva holds no punches in an effort to inspire you to be as phenomenal as you were born to be.
Tweet us @GaptoothDiva during the show to interact with questions and/or comments.
Featuring new music by today’s independent artist. Contact us to submit music or inquire about artist at Teamgaptoothdiva@gmail.com
Christmas memories and sales. Where to shop for those last minunte Christmas gifts. Spending time with close friends and family members. What are your new Years plans? Please no drinking and driving! Reflecting on your Christmas past and those who are in need. Please dont forget to put spare change in the red kettles, pull a name off the angel trees, Please give to Rileys Hospital at any Speedway gas station, And Saint Judes Hospitals, These hospitals help so many children. Dont for get to check on your elderly neighbors, reach out to them and let them know you care.
Everybody has a list of people that they they buy gifts for. And it can get pretty crazy and frustrating. Especially if you're not sure what to buy someone. Then you're looking around, trying to figure out if they would like this or that.
It could be large or it could be small. And how much do you spend on each person? This week we'll talk about how you do your Christmas shopping. Do you have a big list of people to buy for or a small list? And if you come from a big family, do you do a Secret Santa type of deal?
Where you buy a gift and anyone can pick it out from many gifts in the pile. Or do you only buy for specific people. We'll discuss how you diffy it all up......And do you do Black Friday shopping?
This week. "On-Air".
Conundrum=“A confusing and difficult problem or question” (Google)
Join Hand and Footprint Host, Rikki Jones discuss her take on the modern problems/questions of everyday life.
Tonight's question: "The CHRISTMAS CONUNDRUM"
347-826-9723 press one…share YOUR thoughts……
Welcome to "In The Studio with Lennis". Today's show we will be discussing, shopping for Christmas, Entertainment News, and of course Sports, ESPN. Phone number is 646-727-2914. Thank you!
www.facebook.com/theessenceofsuccess or www.facebook.com/GaiaBocelli
Last call is upon us! This means, if you haven' t done your Christmas shopping yet, your gonna be on somebody's NAUGHTY List! Tune in as we deconstruct Chirstmas Day and reminisce about our favorite Chistmas follies and pick our "Chistmas Movie of All Time". We'll give our NFL Playoff picks as well as College Football picks! Check out our "Beer & Cocktail of the Week" by checking out our Facebook page, and get ready to count down the top 10 moments in sports in 2014! Last chance to submit your UGLY SWEATER pics to win our great awesome PRIZE!
Sunday, December 7th, 2014 12PM – 6PM
********NORTH ATLANTA TRADE CENTER*********
1700 Jeurgens Court Norcross, GA 30093
FEATURING MUSIC, FOOD, GREAT PRODUCTS & SERVICES on 100% barter! See the power of our barter network. This is a MUST ATTEND EVENT!
Please consider joining us as a vendor for the 2014 SBC Holiday Trade Show.
• Build your client base by showcasing your products and services to a broad audience of members AND non-members. We are promoting this event online and through other social media opportunities and we are inviting the public to shop with cash. Vendors must accept 100% trade dollars from members with sufficient barter funds.
• Registration requires commitment to your reservation. If you cancel your registration within 5 days of the event you will be required and agree to pay a cash fee in the amount of $150.00. If you do not cancel and/or if you are a no-show for your reserved area you will be required to pay a cash fee in the amount of $250.00.
• Final registration deadline is Monday, December 1st, 2014. ( Space is not guaranteed after this date, so please ensure to reserve your space before this deadline) Each registrant gets a six-foot table and two chairs. If you need additional space, please request it on your registration form. We will make every effort to ensure you have the additional items you have requested.
• For Out of Town Exhibiters, we have lodging available to make your participation easier.
• Exhibiter Application: You must be a current SBC member in good standing to exhibit at the Trade Show. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request application / registration form.
We accept tender from several barter exchanges throughout the world. Inquire ahead of time so that you don't miss out.
SEE YOU ON DECEMBER 7th!!!!