SORT BY Relevancy
Come and join Krisann Blair, the Christmas Coach, as she discusses the importance of having a Christmas Organizing Notebook. Questions for the show may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org Come let the Christmas Coach share with you her ideas on how to have a less-stressful Christmas season!
Can you retell the story of the first Christmas without reading it? While everyone is making their requests known to Santa Clause and buying toys, their children don’t need, it’s no wonder how we often forget the story of the first Christmas. On my Christmas tree, I have an ornament that says Jesus is the Gift. Do you believe this is true? Is the story of redemption for all humanity the real gift or have we lost sight of the true meaning of Christmas?
As this year comes to an end, we wanted to make this show all about Christmas: Your fondest memories, the gifts, the giving, the religious aspect of Christmas, are just some of the topics we will cover. Is it becoming too commercial? Or will Chaldeans always value the true meaning? Special Christmas songs will be playing throughout the show and we encourage all our listeners to share their favorite Christmas memories. Rafed Yaldo, will call in, live, to share his current journey in Iraq and update us on the status of the Christmas Spirit back home. On behalf of The Boiler Room, we would like to wish all our listeners and your families a very Merry Christmas! God Bless!
In this episode, blogger Sacerdotus speaks on Christmas & Epiphany. Both celebrations remind us of the extent of God's love. The coming of the Christ child reminds us that God loves humanity so much that He gave His only Son. During the Epiphany, we learn of the 3 Wise men or Kings who visited Christ from the East bearing gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. These men were men of science showing that even science leads to Christ.
Images come from Google Images*
In this episode, blogger Sacerdotus speaks on the "War on Christmas." Despite being named after "Christ," this holiday is being secularized into something unrecognizable. Christ is literally being taken out of His own birthday celebration. Other minor celebrations are riding on the back of Christmas in order to become relevant in society, so to speak. Sacerdotus explains why this must be reversed and why Christmas is the only holiday that should be celebrated in homes, the workplace and schools. He elaborates the injustice of having other celebrations being celebrated while Christ is pushed aside on His own birth date.
Images from Google Images
Join this Christmas day special hour of Eating for Meaning as we discuss the traditions of feasting. We will go on a historical tour of the Christmas dinner, deconstructing it's pros and cons along the way. Why is feasting only one letter away from fasting?
To pre order Dr. Millie's book click "Eating for Meaning"
To learn more about Dr. Millie and her Eating for Meaning program, sign up for her newsletter at www.milliesays.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Joeygiggles (17 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (8 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (5 chatters)
- Trek Talking (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Empowerment Place Ministries (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- SPEAKINPURPOSELY Stacy Y Whyte (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (0 chatters)