SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Muslim extremists have beheaded two Christian women in Somalia, Africa.
* News-making interview with Christian woman who fled religious persecution in Pakistan and now ministers to Muslim women in the United States.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The Muslim Brotherhood continues to kill Christians in Egypt with your tax dollars.
* Interview with Samya Johnson, a Lebanese Christian woman who explains the difference between Christian martyrs and Muslim martyrs. Is there really a moderate version of Islam?
In the divine scheme of regulation of the relationship between men
and women, Islam has assigned a position of dignity and honour to
woman. Such beneficent regulation is essential for peace, comfort,
happiness, continuation of the species and progress.
The Holy Quran emphasizes that God in His perfect wisdom has
created all species in pairs, and so men and women have been created
of the same species; as is said:
“He created you from a single being; then of the same kind made
its mate.” (39:7)
“He has made for you mates of your own kind.” (42:12)
“O mankind, be mindful of your duty to your Lord, Who created
you from a single soul and from it created its mate and from the
two created and spread many men and women. “(4:2)
“He it is Who has created you from a single soul and made there
from its mate, so that the male might incline towards the female
and find comfort in her.” (7:190)
CDL interviews Mark Hogg about Muslim Grooming gangs U.K
Ahmadiyyat is, what we might call, a messianic sect of Islam. In order to avoid what I might call the "cold bath syndrome" I will make some brief prefatory remarks. Such a preface may avoid the shock and confusion of a plunge into the unfamiliar world of nineteenth century Islam. I have no idea how many readers may have heard of the Ahmadiyya Movement in Islam. As we shall see a little later, the Movement originated when a devout Muslim, living in the Punjab, declared in 1889
Join us this week on Christian Devotions SPEAK UP! as Craig von Buseck joins to share his years of ministry with CBN as well as his new book, Nobody Knows.
Dr. Craig von Buseck is a published author and a contributing writer for CBN.com and Cindy Jacobs’ Reformation Prayer Network. He is a regular guest on “Live the Promise” with Susie Larson on Faith Radio. He holds a Doctor of Ministry and an MA in Religious Journalism from Regent University. Craig’s new narrative biography from Baker Books is Nobody Knows: The Forgotten Story of One of the Most Influential Figures in American Music — the story of the great African-American composer, Harry T. Burleigh.
Craig has extensive ministry and speaking experience. He travels often to speak at conferences, professional events, and writer events. For more than ten years he served on the Executive Board of the Internet Evangelism Network (IEN).
Craig is a graduate of CLASS (Christian Leaders, Authors, and Speakers Services). He has been a keynote speaker at the CLASS Christian Writers Conference, the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference, the Write-to-Publish Conference at Wheaton College, the Colorado Christian Writers Conference, the Philadelphia Christian Writers Conference, the Florida Christian Writers Conference, and the Indy Christian Writers Conference.
Craig and his wife, Robin, live in Elizabeth City, North Carolina.
In many societies, a woman is still regarded as a second-class citizen
and deprived of various basic rights enjoyed by the male population.
Deeply resenting this discrimination, they have championed a fight to
obtain for themselves an equal status which unfortunately to date
eludes them in the more modern Western states. Whereas the
pendulum has swung to the extremes and has opened the way to
licentiousness in the modern society, the West has often regarded
Islamic women as being backward in a male-dominated world.
On the contrary, Islam was the first religion formally to grant the
women a status never known before. The Holy Quran, the sacred
scripture of Islam, contains hundreds of teachings, which apply both
to men and women alike. The moral, spiritual and economic equality
of men and women as propagated by Islam is unquestionable. The
specific verses of the Holy Quran, which address themselves to men or
women, deal with either their physical differences or the role they each
have to play in safeguarding the moral fibre of the society Islam
Join us this week on Christian Devotions SPEAK UP! as a regular contributor to Focus on the Family’s Clubhouse Junior joins to share many genres of writing excellence.
Nancy I. Sanders grew up on a dairy farm in Everett, Pennsylvania, with five older sisters and one older brother. She spent her childhood days milking the cows, baling hay, and ice skating in the winter. She also spent many happy hours with her nose in a favorite book, whether perched high in an apple tree or floating on a raft in the middle of a pond.
Today Nancy loves to write and is the author of over seventy-five books released by publishing houses both big and small. She’s a regular writer for Clubhouse Junior. One of her favorite things is to encourage other writers and help them learn practical strategies to build their own successful and satisfying career.
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (9 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (8 chatters)
- i am free will (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- JoshuaRitenourWcp (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (3 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (2 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (0 chatters)