SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to a very special show tonight. You may remember at Christmas the songs we played on our show that was performed by the Franklin family. Wild Bill works with Keith and found out that they do not just have musical talent, Keith's wife has written songs, and is a budding author in the family! The release of "THREADS OF TIME" moved up the charts with Amazon faster then Bill can eat hot pancakes! Christian romance is a topic that is pretty foreign to Bill. You could say that romance in general is a foreign topic for him! That did not stop us from asking the authors to be a part of our show. What do we mean by authors. "Threads of Time" is a collection of seven Christian romantic novellas, about a very special quilt passing through time. This quilt was intended to grace the marriage bed of a young couple, but never fulfilling its original purpose. It travels through many hands and decades, lending comfort to its temporary owners before being passed on. A "Thimbleful of Peace" is by Constance Shilling Stevens, "Tattered Hopes" is by Ralph Vogel, "A Night With No Stars" is by J. Michele Franklin (Keith's wife), "Mending the Widow’s Heart" is by Marjorie Vawter, "A Thread of Hope" is by Darlene A. Dodds, "Frayed" is by Eileen Key, "A Patchwork Promise" is by K. Marie Libel. You can download this book on Amazon, and I think there is a hard copy release coming out due to the success of this book already. These writers worked under the support of Kim Vogel Sawyer, which is well known and loved for her books. We probably will not have time tonight, but we will get them back to talk about their new publishing company.
On Today's Episode, you will meet…Mary DeWeber
Mary DeWeber has always been a voracious reader. She often found unusual places to curl up with book including the branches of a sycamore tree! She spent hours entertaining her five children with stories that she would invent on the spur of the moment. Not afraid of tough subjects, her deep faith shines through her. Mary now resides in Arkansas in a hundred-year-old farmhouse with her husband Jeff and their dog Gretchen.
Mary is the author of, “Their Tangled Hearts.” Emma had spent the last five years learning to cope with tragedy. She should have known that Doc had something up his sleeve when he talked her into taking a cooking job at a Colorado cattle ranch. Cooking was the easy part. Working with disabled children was something she was decidedly not prepared. Throw in a tall dark mountain of a man with a voice like warm velvet and she was completely over her head! It would take God to straighten out the tangled mess she had made of her life.
Duneland Christian Living Today seeks to engage listeners to continue their discovery of our living God. Through discussions centered on selected scripture, this show hopes to bring God's Word into view for your life today.
We are blessed to share openly with listeners our own struggles and prayers to discern and follow in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
May all be drawn closer in relationship to God and each other through the gift of grace and love from Jesus Christ.
Join the conversation and share your perspectives on the passage of the day.
Join us this week on Christian Devotions SPEAK UP! as Scott welcomes Pam Thorson and Susan Lawrence.
Pam Thorson is a licensed practical nurse, author, speaker, and full-time caregiver. She pioneered in the homeschooling movement from 1982-2006 and authored her first book, Song in the Night, in 2008. Her newest book, Out from the Shadows: 31 Devotions for the Weary Caregiver (Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas), pulls back the veil on the unique joys and challenges of caregiving. Pam resides with her family in the Northwest. Visit her at http://www.pamthorson.com.
Susan Lawrence grew up on a small farm in the heart of Iowa. As a small child she learned to love country life, writing stories, and her Savior, Jesus Christ. A graduate of Kansas State Teacher’s College, she taught special needs children for thirty-three years before retiring to devote more time to writing, speaking, and storytelling.
Susan has published two family devotion books, contributed to three anthologies, and written many articles for various Christian publications. Atonement for Emily Adams (Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas) is her first novel. Susan lives with her husband, Gary, the love of her life and her best friend of forty-four years. She is the mother of three and grandmother of seven beautiful and brilliant grandchildren. Contact Susan at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Christian religion is a message of hope, encouragement and empowerment. Christians communicate that message every hour of every day. Yet, it seems that the Christian Church is out spent, out resourced, out talented. The vast majority of communications today either ignore Christianity or hold the Church up for criticism, or ridicule. Increasingly, Western European society regards the message of the Church to be irrelevant to life today. How can Christianity and its major communications vehicle, the Church, overcome the barriers to succcess? How can Christians meet the society and its values in a positive way? How can the Church use the modern forms of electronic communications to tell its message? Does it matter if the Church is liked? Is Christianity being unfriended? These and other question in thirty minutes!! We'll try.
Welcome to Operation Jericho Project Radio. The Educational solution to Common Core and Government Controlled Education. We will be blowing the HORNS of TRUTH in order to bring down the walls of the government indoctrination system we call "public education". Join us Thursday, July 10th at 12 noon PST with Operation Jericho Founder and Host, Christina Michas. I'm joined by my co-host and Operation Jericho Project Leadership Team Member, Angela Bean.. We will be joined today by our guest, Mary Hood who is the Founder of ARCHERS. ARCHERS/Assoc. of Relaxed Christian Home Educators. ARCHERS is a national organization with resource centers, retreat centers and programs throughout the country. Mary is nationally known as "The Relaxed Home Schooler". She has authored several books including "The Relaxed Home School" and "Onto the Yellow School Bus and Through the Gates of Hell".
Operation Jericho Project believes that we must "RESCUE OUR CHILDREN"! Listen and find out why this a CLARION CALL and how the churces, Pastors and Community leaders can help OJP accomplish this Biblical mandate. Parents, it's time to learn what really goes on when you put your child into the government controlled schools.
OPERATION JERICHO PROJECT RADIO - WHERE TRUTH TRUMPS LIES!! Join us each Thrusday to hear exciting guests that inform and inspire.. SHARE THE PODCASTS WITH MANY AND HELP SPREAD THE TRUTH..
Operation Jericho website: www.operationjerichoproject.com:
Radio Host, IMAM YUSUF RAMADAN's special guest is Imam Yusuf Hasan, a board certified chaplin with the health care chaplin network at Sloan Kettering Hospital and Mount Sinai/St. Lukes Hospital in New York City. The topic of discussion is some of the difficulties of Burying a Muslim in a Christian Society.
Exploring Relationships, Sex, Debate, Love and Romance Brothers and Sisters
With Special guest Tarhaka Amaana El Bey
Does Love override Lust in a relationship between brothers and sisters?
How soon should sex be introduced in a relationship?
Does size matter?
What about Open Relationships?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (442 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Conservative Report (23 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (0 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (0 chatters)