SORT BY Relevancy
You've asked your aunt Alice what she thought of your script. You've asked the guy that fixes your car. You've asked the guy that does your dry cleaning. You've asked your mother in-law. So now why not ask someone who actually knows what they're talking about? Chris Lockhart is ready to listen to your story ideas and pitches and give you 100% honest feedback based on over 15 years of industry experience working with A-list talent at the world's largest talent agency. And just as with your mother in-law, it's FREE...but without the "you'll never be good enough for my daughter" scowl. Chris listens to pitches from a native Indianian with a hostage crisis, crisis and a returning caller with a logline dilema.
Good evening mates!! As I am sure you all are aware..Today is Thursday!!!! A fine day indeed! Why is it so awesome?? Because the Haunted Ship of Doom returns to port TONIGHT at 8 PM!!! That's right my evil little minions, the Chris and Wayne Show returns to the airwaves with nothing but the best mayhem in store for each and every one of you! Tonight's victims, will be the fine folks from Michigan Ghost Watchers, and the will be LIVE in studio with the rest of the zany crew! So make sure to tune in and join in on the fun on www.LiveParanormal.com!!! Remember our motto....Don't just lisen to the mayhem....BE PART OF IT!!! See you tonight, I have to get going to make sure our guests brings snacks for the dragon...Last time it didn't go so well.....See you all tonight! -= Cap'n Chris
in Pop Culture
Chris Yandek of www.wondercostumes.com joins us to discuss the possbile Michael Meyers Return and the impact it will have on this years costume craze.
Costume expert for Wonder Costumes Chris Yandek uses his expertise to elaborate on what the popular costumes will be for 2014 and why Wonder Costumes leaves no one behind when it comes to locating that hard to find costume of your favorite horror movie characters.
Meet Mr. Yandek:
* Costume expert for Wonder Costumes, largest costume company in Miami, Florida
* Over 10 Years Experience in the Entertainment Industry
* Media Expert
* Has been featured on mainstream media outlets including ABC News, TMZ, NY Post, Miami Herald, and many others.
* Degrees in Broadcast and Journalism from the University of Florida and Miami Dade College
Here we go the Summer is coming to an end so let's finish it off in a big way. We got Chris Fair back on the show, you know the laser comedy guy. Were welcoming Chris back to the show as we talk some more smack with me and also talk about how his show is going and his upcoming shows around the country. Plus Jaime has some more stories and were taking about the Emmy's. So don't miss the show tell your friends that The Jaime and Loco Project is on blog talk radio. But remember were naughty not nice. https://twitter.com/laserimprovshow http://www.laserimprovshow.com/ https://twitter.com/chrisjfair
7:00PM - Minister Chris Cooke - Ministry of finance
8:00PM - Pastor Derrick Jones - Spiritual living
9:00PM - Sister Cynthia Urquhart - We won't wobble always
Reggae Round Table Chat: Collin Forbes, Carl Gordon, Chris Blake Empress Minott
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
Join Rob and his friends for a lively 2 hours of explicit talk. No topic is off limits. No subject is taboo.
A special presentation from the master at the mixing board, Virtual Renderings, and Vincent Di Stefano "Slouching Toward Gaza." (60 min.) Summary: This program offers a fifth anniversary commemoration of the tragic and destructive assault upon Gaza in December 2008 and January 2009. It offers an account of pivotal events in the history of Israel/Palestine from 1947 to the present through the reflections of a number of informed and articulate commentators. The program also includes both poetic and musical elements.
The Voices: Chris Hedges (New York Society for Ethical Culture, Jan. 2009)
Richard Falk (Middle East Monitor Conference, London, Dec. 2010)
Sara Roy (Sydney Ideas, Oct. 2006)
Tanya Reinhart (Sydney Ideas, Oct. 2008)
Mustafa Barghouti (TUC Radio, March 2004)
Edward Said (Berkeley, March 2003)
David Ben-Gurion (London, 1947)
Illan Pappe (University of Bern, Switzerland, Nov. 2012)
Robert Fisk (Interview with Cindy Sheehan, Sept. 2010
Eyal Weizman (KPFA, Against the Grain, April 2009)
Mads Gilbert (Unusual Sources, Jan. 2010; Muslim Perspectives, Jan. 2010; Sounds of Dissent, Nov. 2012) See:
Virtual Renderings Paradigm Tales, "Poking At The Dragons" (60 min.) Advisory: mucho tasty profanity. Begins with a short piece by FDR that still seems true today then we move on to a number of pieces relating to our MSM and also our corporate controlled political situation. Oh and we are reminded of the importance of the pledge of allegiance too. After a quick commercial for WikiLeaks we try on some differing views about god and religion with a piece on skepticism thrown in, followed by some historical pieces. Near closing a musical piece on illusions then Dale and Roy end the program.
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
As we enter into a time of expansion and abundance in many areas of our lives we may find that we are held back, just when we feel ready to launch. This theme may feel pervasive across the planet as progress is made, but just not to the extent we envisioned. The applying pressure of Jupiter (expansion) to Saturn (restraint) may be widely felt and yet how do we cope? One step forward? One step back? Listen as Debra and I toss this topic around and see what trasnpires. Call for free readings.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (30 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (8 chatters)
- North London Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Michael Jacksons Maker of Dreams (3 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- To The Stars Through Adversity (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)