SORT BY Relevancy
Before he departs to West Palm Beach, Florida to accept a new position, and enter the next chapter of his life and career, the King James Radio Network and its founder, Korbid Thompson, would like to recognize the contributions of Timothy Christian Tigers boys basketball coach Chris Hobbs to KJRN.
In our almost five year history, Coach Hobbs and the Tigers were instrumental in helping Korbid to see that expansion for KJRN was indeed possible. We were able to grow our high school sports fanbase in a different way, and in a way that helped to recognize the smaller schools and basketball teams in Middlesex County, and beyond.
This is our tribute to Chris Hobbs on the King James Radio Network at www.jamesisking.com.
While Chris is away moving houses, boulders, and life Stephen welcomes the Jack of all trades Reed Maltbie, about Fc Cincy, Coaching, MLS Expansion, and life. Ryan and Stacy talk stats, and why Arsenal is worse than Newcastle.
Dr. Chris Friesen, Ph.D stops by the show and 'chats' with me about his book, Achieve: Find Out Who You Are, What You Really Want, & How to Make it Happen.
About the book:
• Are you unsure of your life’s purpose?
• Are you afraid you’re living below your true potential?
• Do you have trouble staying motivated and focused on your goals? If you answered yes to any of the above, this book is for you. Dr. Friesen pulls from his work with high achievers, his own personal experiences, and his vast knowledge and experience in the field of psychology to build you a roadmap to elite achievement.
About the author:
Dr. Chris Friesen, Ph.D. is a psychologist who has always been fascinated by what makes people successful. He is a licensed clinical, forensic, and neuropsychologist that now primarily helps professional, national/Olympic, and up-and-coming elite athletes, as well as other high achievers such as professionals, entrepreneurs, executives, academics, and writers, achieve their personal and professional potential.
Dr. Friesen is currently director of Friesen Sport & Performance Psychology and is the author of ACHIEVE: Find Out Who You Are, What You Really Want, and How To Make It Happen.
To get the Friesen Performance Newsletter or to get free tips to improve your performance, visit FriesenPerformance
To stay up-to-date and follow Dr. Friesen, you can find his social media pages here:
Twitter: @FriesenPerform, Facebook: FriesenPerformance
Until next time, keep moving forward!
Warrington, PA – When a parent is faced with the unbearable tragedy of losing a child, we pray that they will soon find peace and “closure.” But closure is not a valid expectation of someone who has suffered such a loss. Nothing will fill that void or heal that wound. Nothing will bring back their child.
But it is possible to move forward. It is possible to have a productive life again. Your life will never be the same, but it can be a good life.
Rosemarie Kaupp is the author of The Amberella Tales, a series of early chapter books for children. Rosemarie was inspired to write The Amberella Tales after losing her son Chris when he was only 23 years old.
“I had a decision to make,” recalls Rosemarie. “I could choose to go on with my life or let this experience destroy me. It wasn’t easy. It wasn’t a straight line. But I knew it was a path that I had to follow.”
So Rosemarie began writing to help memorialize Chris’s life. She had loved reading to her son when he was little and remembered how much he enjoyed it too. She wanted to preserve her connection to him. As she wrote, Chris’s memory served as her muse. It helped her grieve, but also move forward.
“The books have been a labor of love,” says Rosemarie. “It was a huge accomplishment that brought me great peace. I have been thrilled to bring the characters to life on the pages and share them with readers.”
For more information on Rosemarie Kaupp, visit www.rosemariekaupp.com and www.kidswritertoyou.blogspot.com
Today on The Boochcast, Booch plays the Ambrose Asylum clip from Monday Night Raw, talks about Blog Talk Radio being a pain in the ass prior to airtime, Donald Trump winning the Republican Nomination, Bernie Sanders winning in Indiana, finishing Season 2 of Daredevil on Netflix, The best of the 'Animaniacs' on Netflix, the Just For Laughs auditions coming to The Atlanta Comedy Theater, Gator Ricky Ross calls in to yell at Booch for playing the clip from Raw, Frank calls in and basically says the same shit he said over the past two days, and Booch recaps TNA Impact Wrestling.
Chris and Cody review the past two weeks in their personal and triable lives. In this episode they interview Elliott Dunn, one of the founders of M.E.S.S., Mother Earth Sanitary Salvation, a pubilc activist group that takes time to clean up trash and record themselves doing it for inspiration!
Special guest co-host: Angela Stribling of WHUR Pillow Talk with Angela.
If you're a single female between the ages of 30-45 and you've never been married, we'd like to hear from you.
In China women that are not married by the age of 30 are considered to be LEFTOVER women. What do you feel our culture is projecting on YOU?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (36 chatters)
- Brilliance in Commerce (21 chatters)
- Wide Awakening Radio (13 chatters)
- KAS1 (12 chatters)
- The Mystic Ladies Show (11 chatters)
- Ron March Show (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- The Gnostic Bridge (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Divine Guidance with Jason (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Intro to Info (2 chatters)
- Technotronic Age (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Keepers Mind Pool (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Vinny Hardy (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- Future Of Our Children (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)