SORT BY Relevancy
Seattle Sin Bin: Chris Daniels on Seattle arenas; Sam Hinchee on TriCity Ams
We will interview King5 reporter Chris Daniels about bringing the NBA/NHL to Seattle, as well as recent labor issues in the State of Washington amongst the four WHL franchises in Everett, Seattle, Spokane, and Tri Cities.
We will then discuss this and much more amongst ourselves.
King 5 reporter Chris Daniels joins us for FEIS Day in Seattle to discuss all the news surrounding it. Also, TSN1040's Matt Baker joins us to talk NHL.
King 5 news reporter Chris Daniels joins us for the second time. Tonight, he discusses all things arena, including some breaking news regarding opposition frorm the Seattle Mariners and the Port of Seattle. Should be fun. Join us!
in Rock Music
Chris Daniels & the Kings played their first show on March 14, 1984. Chris has toured Europe 15 times and played in the States from South Carolina to Seattle, New York City to LA. The seven piece rockin' band, called "funky-blues" by the Europeans, is an all out "horn band" celebrating their 24th year making great R&B, funk, "jump blues" and rock n roll
Big news surfaced in the Seattle area today. Ray Bartozek is leading an effort to build an NHL/NBA arena in the City of Tukwila. King 5 reporter Chris Daniels takes some time out of a crazy day to discuss it on the Sin Bin.
The seventh episode of The Downstroke comes to you a week after some extreme technical difficulties and the original interview with Chris Daniels didn't get recorded all the way through.
This time Daniels sits down with host, Kevin Nesgoda to talk about the potential for NBA expansion in the Emerald City and also if there is potential for a team to still be relocated to Seattle. Chris and Kevin then dive into the aspects of what it would take to get an NHL team into Seattle and how serious is Ray Bartoszek about doing the needful to get it done.
The guys also discuss Chris' visit to Sochi for the Olympics this year and if there is a chance that he will be heading down to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup.
Lots of great stuff here, don't miss this one!
Recent stories say that the Milwaukee Bucks might be looking at potential relocation. 2 cities, Las Vegas & Seattle are likely destinations. Seattle has been reeling as a sports town since the departure of the beloved Seattle SuperSonics. They have proposals for a new arena. And the NHL is accepting applications for an expansion franchise (see Episode 4 of FROM THE PRESS BOX). Could Seattle be in the mix for that as well?
Chris Daniels of KING 5 Television in Seattle, has been at the forefront of coverage of both of these stories. He joins Seth Everett for Episode 5.
Please join Dr Jennifer Daniels today, February 9 at 6pm EDT for the Healing with Dr Daniels Show. The show's title is 'Zikes !! Its Zika !!'
The latest Pandemic coming to a bedroom and womb near you. Dr Daniels examines the reports from the CDC and gives the English translation. Tune in.
Listen by phone 914-338-0695 or online click http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio
Questions:Call: 914-338-0695 or online go to http://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/
In this engaging discussion, we learn the importance of understanding our soul’s blueprint and how to use that information to create a life that is authentic to the truest aspect of our being.
Chris will also be doing a few on-air readings. Please limit questions to topics regarding psychic/intuitive information, spirit guides & coaching. Readings pertaining to the Akashic Records will not be given as they are quite deep, personal and involved.
Join us Monday Feb.8th at 6:30pm EST.
On tonight’s show we will be hearing “Wisdom from the Road” with Brick Mason and Redeemed Biker Church!
Also “Is God really in Control?” with Pastor Bob Beeman
Keeping you up to date on News & Events.
Prayer and Praise brought to us by Biker Down Lifted Up.
And of course T3! “The Doug Dodge Story”
Doug was born into violence and alcoholism and raised in foster homes, juvenile lockup, and prison. After years of being an enforcer of a motorcycle club and dealing with drug addiction, Doug found himself face to face with the only man who could bring him to his knees...Jesus Christ.
Be sure to tune in!
Chris Algieri joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to give his expertise in Nutrition to answer some of the most debated questions in the field.Some of the subjects discussed in the interview are listed below.
1. How to start eating better and kick bad habits
2. Are diets ever a good idea?
3. Calorie counting..useful or a waste of time?
4. Eating Carbs myths and facts
5. Are detox's and juice cleanses safe?
6. Eating before and after a hard workout
7. Omega-3 Fatty acids explained
8. The truth about eating fat
9. Are vegan diets the way to go?
10. How safe is meat and what is actually in it
11. What is the best way to get omega 3 fatty acids in your diet?
12. Is the Gluten Free diets a fad or legit?
13. How important is nutrition to aging adults?
14. What types of food or supplements help as u get older?
15. Is diet soda just as harmful as regular soda?
16. Is it better to get vitamins and minerals from food or from supplements?
17. Beyond a daily multivitamin/mineral, are there any additional supplements recommended for healthy adults?
18. What to eat for eye health
19.. What's better? Three meals a day or many small ones throughout the day
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- The Nu Storm Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Runner For Christ (0 chatters)