SORT BY Relevancy
Noam Chomsky, one of the world's leading intellectuals stops by the "Diner" to talk with guest host Douglas C. Rapier. Noam Chomsky, is a noted philosopher, political critic, activist and long-time professor at MIT. Noam has written extensively on politics, war, corporatism and the mass media. Prof. Chomsky has been described as a prominent cultural figure and prolific "Voice of the People." Topics might include: Snowden, the NSA, Manning, Wiki-leaks.
D.C. Rapier is an outspoken relayer of truth, and proclaimer of justice. Along with his very vast musical background, spanning over 45 years, he is a writer, blogger, teacher, and regular contributor to ArtSeesDiner.com and ArtSees Diner Radio. Douglas is the founder of Blues Society of Taiwan, and involved in the International Blues movement.
There will be a brief follow-up conversation following the interview with Dr. Chomsky and D.C. Rapier. Listeners are encourged to call in at (646) 595-4620
My interview with Noam Chomsky. We talk about ethical compromises, and government actions without vision or wisdom which is creating terrible consequences and feedback loops. We also talk about the Drone killings, the US terrorist manufacturing campaigns, the dangerous indoctrination and conditioning of soldiers and the public, Navy Seals killing Bin Laden who was only a suspect and the Polio vaccine horror in Pakistan resulting from the fake vaccine programme used to find Bin Laden. We cover the Sadistic Guantanamo torture, we talk of fear, and the great danger of our government and our own collective psychosis...and more.
Tune in tonight as I chat with Noam Chomsky, noted philosopher, political critic, activist and long-time professor at MIT. Noam has written extensively on politics, war, corporatism and the mass media. Prof. Chomsky has been described as a prominent cultural fiture and he was voted the "world's top public intellectual in 2005." Topics might include: His views on the role of feminism in today's society, government repression and our loss of civil liberties, including Obama's continuation of the Patriot Act. What he thinks of the Affordable Health Care Act, his views on the distinction, if any, between Democrats vs Republicans. I'll inquire if thinks Americans are being primed for a new war and what we as citizens can do to stem the tide of losing worker rights, voting rights, women's rights and the dumbing down of America.
Crossing the threshold into the second half of the show, Layne Redmond, beloved drummer and author of the book, When the Drummers Were Women, returns to tell us about her new project - the Sacred Path of the Bee and the awakening of Bee Priestesses in contemporary times.
Once again, I am thrilled and honored to bring Noam Chomsky to Wild Wild Left Radio. Professor Emeritus at MIT, linguist, political activist and philosopher, author of over 100 books, and winner of this year's Global Exchange Human Rights Award, Noam is arguably one of the best and most dedicated minds of our generation.
Noam has called Snowden a hero, adding his name on the petition to Ecuador President Rafael Correa to grant political asylum to him. He has publicly stated that the NSA considers the primary enemy of the US to be we, the US citizens.
Tonight, he joins us to give his thoughts about the surveillance state, Snowden, and the freedom of reporters like Glenn Greenwald to report the illegal activities of our own government without fear.
Israel, Jon Stewart, Iran Missed Nuke Deadline, Iraqi ISIS, Russian Separatist & 777, Boco Haram Kills More, Black is Bad, White is Bad, Cloward- Piven, Gay Mofia, James Garner, Frank Snyder, Noam Chomsky, Islamic Rabies, The NDAA, Waco Massacre, Santa Multolo Obama, Cop Cams, The Obama Excuse, George Orwell, Islamic Riots in France, Separate but equal Airlines, Mexican Invasion,
Welcome to another brand new KEEP IT REEL, where I spend time talking about general stupidity, stupid people (yes really), and give you a few clips by George Carlin & Noah Chomsky (out of all people), and we all I'm sure have at one point or another wondered "WTF" when dealing with people out and about & online. This is the show where we really sit down for 30 minutes and wonder. It's okay to wonder, and I do it for you. I do the homework for you, so feel free to join, listen in and wonder yourself.
I also touch upon the things people blog about, which either make absolutely no sense, are there for the wrong reasons (likes, popularity), get repetitive, or are just plain nuts.
Opened the show with an awesome cover of 'Black Betty,' & talked about positive present/future goals, since we should all try to be more goal oriented and stay positive.
SCOTUS - Contraception - Hobby Lobby et al... Chomsky - War and more war - Debt - Deficit - NYC Pride Parade - The Sirens - Socialism, communism, Anarchism... ya know... just stuff that is important to know, think about and do something about.
Calls, clips and commentary from the Lefty-Leftist side.
Which side are you on?
Obama Monitors Sarcasm, Bergdahl Estranged from Family, Norm Chomsky, Psychological Warfare, Liberal Raciest, Chinese Bridge Fraud, Obama Cognitive Dissonance, Bergdahal Treason, Is Obama Crazy, Co. Pot Law Stops Violence, Snow in Crestone Co, Interrogation our Children, Solar Powers Kills Birds, Dead Babies Can't Talk, Obama's War on the Media, Pee Wee & Obama, Value of Virginity, Jimmy Fallon Mocks Obama, Breaks Your Heart, Nigeria Update, No Obama Care Budget,
If you are familiar with the Israel-Palestine dichotomy, there are few players on either side who seem to make a real difference in the resolution of differences that threaten to tear apart the region. Tonight's guest is one of them. He is a jew who represents Hamas. He is called the 'Terrorist Lawyer' by right wing pundit Sean Hannity, and has earned the title “The Worst of the Worst Self-Hating, Israel-Threatening Jews", narrowly beating out Noam Chomsky.
His list of controversial clients includes Hamas, Hezbollah, the IRA and al-Shabaab. In fact if there is a resistance movement out there, he's probably represented them at some point. In the last few years, he has become an outspoken supporter of the Anonymous cyber resistance.
You all know who he is. Stanley Cohen is our guest.
We will take your questions on air at (646) 787-8423
Please call in from 8:30-10pm PDT Sat May 3rd 2014
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- John Baptist (85 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (39 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- gregfilms (9 chatters)
- DDP Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Littany (7 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (5 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (5 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- And Then Some Again Productions (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (1 chatters)
- OPWR (0 chatters)