SORT BY Relevancy
Is cholesterol good or bad? Inflammation, stress and sugar are bad if too much or chronic. Cholesterol is really a mixed bag of several lipoproteins. If you damage your cholesterol with oxidation or glycation, then it becomes harmful to you. A few lipoproteins are more ominous. Total cholesterol is the worst indicator because the question to ask is what type of lipoproteins, are what is there condition. Also are they transporting fats effectively.
Thnkfully, there are labs offering testing to answer better questions. You also need to know if inflammation and plaqueing are underway. Ask for a better test and don't let your doctor simply treat your cholesterol number to lower below 200. if all you have is a simple lipid panel, use triglycerides and HDL to determine your risk. Join me and we will discuss all this and more.
Scientists find that feeding lots of cholesterol to bunnies (vegetarians) causes death. From this they conclude that dietary cholesterol causes death in humans.
Reality: Dietary cholesterol plays only a small part in overall cholesterol levels and is necessary for mental and physical human health the trans-fat-filled hydrogenated vegetable oils peddled by the food industry have been implicated in higher risks both heart disease and cancer.
Designer Fitness and Wellness Center services the Gainesville, Haymarket, Bristow, Manassas, Chantilly, Warrenton, Aldie, South Riding and the greater DC Metropolitan area.
M - F 6AM to 8PM EST
Sat 8AM to 2PM
Owner Mr. Tony Lewis
If you are taking a cholesterol-lowering statin drug such as Lipitor, Zocor, Crestor or Pravachol and want to add to the body what is being robbed that the heart must have, then we have important news to share with you today.
WE HAVE ALL BEEN LED TO believe that cholesterol is bad and that lowering it is good. Because of extensive pharmaceutical marketing to both doctors and patients, so we think that using statin drugs is proven to work to lower the risk of heart attacks and death.
But on what scientific evidence is this based, what does that evidence really show?
Roger Williams a theologian; once said something that is very applicable to how we commonly view the benefits of statins. “There are liars, damn liars, and statisticians.”
Tune in this Wednesday evening September 10, at 7:PM to hear the rest of the story.
Join "host/ " Dr. Afivi Adiro & Kenya Jones" on #DynastyNetwork Live Today @ 3PM PST, 3PM MST, 5PM CST & 6PM EST...
Topic: Food For Cholesterol Balance~
Food For Medicine, where we teach you to eat to live, not live to eat.. ~
Call in: 646-716-7572 Press # 1
Dr. Andrew Rostenberg is going to be interviewed by nutritionists Cynthia Smith and Shawn Bean to discuss the side effects of having low cholesterol and it's not something to be taken lightly.
Dr. Rostenberg has been studying it's effects on health and came to the conclusion that low cholesterol is dangerous and it increases the risk of the following:
Male Infertility, Female Infertility, Depression, Suicide,Aggressive behavior, Poor Memory, Autism and Asperger’s Disorder, Alzheimer’s Disease.
He is also going to share his treatment method for people living with low cholesterol.
If you would like to check out our previous shows you can do so by visiting our radio show archives.
Today Dr. Block with The Block Center is joining us to talk about cholesterol. What is it? What’s REALLY up with the numbers your doctor is watching? What makes your cholesterol number go up, and what about the statin drugs that are used to lower them? Tune in to hear more.
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to be YOUR wise advisor. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, gain influence, and be heard.
Every show, we are committed to bringing you new ideas and offering new ways of thinking to give you opportunities to change your thinking and change your life. You CAN live the life you've imagined!
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY'S GUEST:
The Block Center
1750 Norwood Drive?Hurst,TX 76054?Phone: (817) 280-9933??Mon - Wed: 8:30am – 5:00pm?Thurs: 8:30am – Noon?Friday thru Sunday: Closed
OUTTRO MUSIC BY JACK T. BLUES
Cholesterol. Does the word scare you? It strikes fear into many of my patients when I bring it up. When too much cholesterol is in the bloodstream we need to be concerned about our heart health.
Cholesterol has important responsibilities in the body. Let’s spend time understanding why cholesterol is essential to our body and how we can create the best balance.
Cholesterol’s Job in the Body
Cholesterol is necessary for the formation of cell membranes and the creation of nerve cell coverings. It is also the backbone for the manufacture of steroid hormones which are necessary for vital functions.
Examples of our steroid hormones are sex hormones (female and male) and our stress hormones. The female hormones are estrogens and progesterone, and the male hormone is testosterone.
Cortisol, a steroid hormone also known as the stress hormone, is responsible for managing stressful events, regulating blood sugar levels and reducing inflammation. Finally, cholesterol is needed to produce the steroid hormone aldosterone, which balances water and salt in the body.
To Read the full article
Nutritionist Cynthia Smith and MTHFR Support's advocate Sterling Hill are going to host a show about the ''Alzheimer's gene'' to discuss it's role in fat and cholesterol metabolism.
We will also have a special guest with us who has managed to lower his elevated cholesterol levels without using pharmaceutical drugs.
Nutritionist Cynthia Smith and our guest, James will explain how diet can have a HUGE impact on your cholesterol levels not to mention your overall health.
Jimmy Moore of LivingLaVidaLowCarb.Com visits the PhatMan Radio Show to talk about his new book,"Cholesterol Clarity." On this show, Mr. Moore challenges the popular myth that high cholesterol causes heart disease and how to understand your cholesterol readings.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (50 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- BreakingNewsJournal (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)