SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
When Men Talk, you may be surprised what comes out of these conversations. Join your host, Mark Elliott on this provocative call in talk show that will explore the male perspective on life, love, and relationships. When Men Talk on Sunday evenings at 9pm to 11pm est on WYDL Radio - Blogtalkradio
This eight minute podcast evolved from another text by Generation 77. Greg talks about fathers and sons discussing employment or the lack of. A past text has Greg talking about the enjoyment that father's find when their sons and daughters have good jobs.
The text was months old by Greg remembered the conversation that later evolved with with his son. This podcast is nothing more than an inspiration for fathers and mothers to see that their children can produce fruit from their work.
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
LIVE FROM THE 3041 NORTH ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX, KB AND THE REVOLUTIONARY RYDERS BRING YOU 3041 LIVE : URBAN MOODS. FEATURING THE LATEST IN POLITICS, COMMUNITY AFFAIRS AND GROWN AND SEXY NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT. IF YOU LIVE IN THE CITY OF MILWAUKEE AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS GOIN ON IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY TUNE IN OR COME ON DOWN TO 3041 NORTH AND JOIN US LIVE AS WE PRESENT THE BEST BLACK TALK RADIO SHOW ON THE PLANET! LIVE MUSIC, SPECIAL GUESTS, COMEDY SHOWS AND COMMUNITY FORUMS, YOU NAME IT WE GOT IT!!!!!
CHECK US OUT THIS SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE AT 7:30 PM CST!!
IF BLACK PEOPLE ARE TALKING THEY'RE DOING IT ON CHOCOLATE SITY!!!!
SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!!
Whether it’s a guilt, shame, resentment, or a fear of being alone...the enemy often uses various types tactics to keep us as believers both oppressed, depressed and unable to achieve the fruit of the spirit. If you've ever experienced any form of spiritual attack from the enemy, tune into "The Dedan Tolbert Show" TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast of our special on "How to Overcome a Fear of Being Alone and Other Attacks from Satan". To hear this classic show thats guaranteed to change your life from a spiritual perspective, call 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com..."Real Radio that Matters for over 10 years".
THIS BROADCAST IS SET UP AND DESIGNED TO ENCOURAGE US TO PRACTICE THE THINGS PERTAINING TO GODLINESS AND TRUTH ACCORDING TO THE LORD'S WORD AND HIS WILL. THE BIBLE COMMANDS US IN JAMES 1:27 TO KEEP OURSELVES UNSPOTTED FROM THIS WORLD. THIS BROADCAST HAS BEEN SET UP TO ENCOURAGE US TO BE PARTAKERS OF THE PURE UNDEFILED RELIGION BEFORE OUR HEAVENLY FATHER SO THAT HE MAY GET THE GLORY THROUGH OUR LIVES.
THIS BROADCAST IS ALSO SET UP AND DESIGNED TO ENCOURAGE US TO WALK IN THE INTEGRITY OF GOD (HIS WORD), MAINTAIN GODLY CHARACTER, BRINGING FORTH SPIRITUAL FRUIT THAT SHALL REMAIN FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
PLEASE CONTACT THE HOST AT FRUITOTS@HOTMAIL.COM OR VISIT HER ON FACEBOOK NAME, SARAH BENNON.
There is a difference between paradise located at the third heaven, and the garden of Eden here on the Earth. Paradise was created to house the holy. New Jerusalem awaits there as a place of rest for the elect and chosen righteous and will be revealed by the Lord post judgment. The Bible says that out of the mouths of two of three witnesses shall the truth be established. Given that principle I will utilize certain scriptures to prove that indeed paradise and the garden of Eden are different places. These scriptures each separately describe the 10 levels of heaven as experienced by patriarchs such as Enoch (The Book of Enoch), Isaiah (The Martyrdom of Isaiah), Paul (The Vision of Paul), and Peter (The Apocalypse of Peter). The collective accounting that these patriarchs together provide, confirm the various levels of heaven and that paradise is located at the third heaven. Paradise is where the 2nd created Adam was placed after his initial formation on the 6th day. There Eve was separated from him and tasked with being a help mate. Paradise is also where Lucifer seduced Eve and impregnated her with Cain. The tree of life, whose fruit shall restore immortality to the righteous elect granted salvation at the second coming of Yahushuah Savior Messiah, stands proudly there highlighting paradise and awaiting humanity with promise of eternal life.
Mike and Ben talk the magic of Stephen Curry and Tim Duncan with the big name teams looking for first round playoffs sweeps in a surprising NBA Playoffs and the Washington Wizards. The mock drafts are out and Flo talks NFL Draft next Thursdays of who could be the face of the franchise for the bottom feeders of the League with Jameis Winston. In baseball Fanatic Radio breaks down Yordano Ventura and Alex Rodriguez approaching 660 home runs.
Save 15% off our Fruit Bouquets at 1800flowers.com. Use Promo Code FFTNFRT at checkout.
in The Bible
Today's Show will be dictated to the Late Henry Rudolph Duke my 1st Bible teacher. My Awesome Dad I remember he was once asked why do you believe in God (Jesus)? He said I believe because when I die I want to live in eternity. The same person tried to correct him and said if you die your are buried. He just laugh and said were are all going to leave here. My Dad took his royal seat in Paradise 12 years ago. I remember our last conversation like it was yesterday. He asked me what was going on with me and I was telling him about the classes I was taking at the church. We have sixty and and I taken about 25. He said I like Dr Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright, Jr. I've listen to him many times it seems the whole family has been to the church. And one day Bon-bon I'm going to join you. And I m happy you're talking all the classes at Trinity United Church of Christ. I'm proud of you. But the most important thing you have to remember and hold on to. Is that Jesus lived and died and on the third day he rose again so that who so ever believed in him should not perish but have external life. Thats all you really need to believe. And gave me the tightes hug and ask me to please bring him Reader's Digest, Sports illustrated and a chocolate hershey bar. I loved Daddy so much. God gave me the ultimate lesson when after a few months my Dad came back to me with a the most beautiful angel. if I could describe the smile on my Dad's face I could write many best sellers so I won't even try. But I will say Thank God. Thank you God for giving me a Father who in spite of all his many faults, he 1st loved you. I miss my Daddy. Happy Eternity Day Dad !!!
With years of experience in outreach ministry I am now reaching outside the church to present this workshop to campus ministries and churches across the nation. Never attending Church in my life (growing up a Jehovah’s Witness), campus ministry is how the Lord revealed Himself to me and it changed my life forever. Sometimes you may never see your fruit but you share the Gospel anyway. From fan to follow of Christ.My testimony tells it all.