SORT BY Relevancy
You’ve heard of mangoes, passionfruit and pomegranates. But what about the Chocolate Pudding Fruit? Chocolate Pudding really does grow on trees. Jeannie Fernsworth with the Palm Beach Rare Fruit Council tells us about naturally strange delicacies on this week’s Dead-End Jobs Show.
Take some time this week to remember your original happy hour: Saturday mornings as a kid, waking up at dawn, jumping on the couch with a bowl of chocolate cereal, turning on the ‘toons, tuning out the outside world, and working your way into a sugar hangover before noon. Grim is on his annual mission to get Mark excited about Adult Swim's new fall premieres, in this case it's Squidbillies' eighth season and the brand new series Mr. Pickles. We talk to Squidbillies creators Dave Willis and Jim Fortier about the show and the phenomenon that is Adult Swim, plus the creators of Mr. Pickles, Will Carsola and Dave Stewart. And as if that weren't enough, we also chat with Mr. Pickles castmembers Jay Johnston (Mr. Show, Arrested Development), Frank Collison (My Name Is Earl, O Brother Where Art Thou), and Kaitlyn Robrock (Golan The Insatiable)! Listen now and watch the new episodes on [adult swim] Sunday, September 21st!
Chocolate 108.1/The Urban Jazz Connection - On WYDL Radio
with your host D Maurice Waddell
Chocolate 108.1/The Urban Jazz Connection (UJC) with will feature Smooth Jazz and R&B music from all over the globe as well as break new artist. The UJC will also showcase favorite and 'overlooked' Jazz and R&B tracks from projects past and present. The Urban Jazz Connection will also feature artist and interviews and give the listeners the story inside the story of Artist and their music. The UJC will also keep listeners up to date of the latest news and projects to look out for as well as where to find great shows and artist across the globe.
When things go wrong, it doesn’t mean it needs to continue that way. When having a bad day it’s easy to get caught up in judging the day and ourselves; but don’t focus on everything that is going bad or not working. It’s ok to acknowledge the problem, but focus on what is working Try doing things that will take your mind off of how bad you are feeling about the way your day is going. Remember, positivity attracts positivity..
1. If it is possible at the start of the “troubles”, talk to someone about it. Call up a friend or family member for advice, or sympathy.
2. Listen to a favorite song and sing along. studies have shown that listening to music you like can alter your mood and even alleviate depression. In your iPod, make a “Feel Better” playlist; try to choose positive, uplifting songs that you can sing along to.
3. Watch a funny YouTube video.
4. Practice deep breathing. Deep breathing has a naturally therapeutic, stress-reducing quality that can help you stop the rush of stress hormones that a bad day can bring about. Take a few moments to close your eyes. Practice inhaling deeply through your nose for a two- second count, pausing for two seconds, and then exhaling for another two seconds. Thiswill help stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system that quiets down your stress response.
5. Count Your Blessings: Gratitude has some wonderful benefits for stress management. It's hard to focus on how bad things are when you're focusing on how good things are.
6. Exercise causes a burst of endorphins and the ability to blow off steam can take the negative energy out of your day.
7. Chocolate: one small piece of very good chocolate, savored provides a quiet break from stress.
We are "IN THE MEN ZONE" - Thursday, 9/18 at 6:30p est
Let's discuss "Male Stereotypes"!
Let's discuss "Edgy Male Boomers" Today!
Let's discuss "Statistics Surrounding Males as Single Parents"
All with a "side" of Poetry
Menu: Some Chocolate and A glass of 2012 Alchymist Noir Red Blend, from Club W..."chocolate and wine? Sounds like baby making music"
TONIGHT 9PM- "People try to minimize the differences when they’re in love,” says Joel Crohn, Ph.D. But dismissing religious differences can be detrimental to a couple in the future. If you’re part of an interfaith relationship, you have an extra layer of diversity to deal with. What are your thoughts? ARE RELIGIOUS DIFFERENCES AN ISSUE IN A RELATIONSHIP? We want to hear from you. Dial 917.889.3926 to comment LIVE. REAL TALK. REAL PEOPLE. REAL TIMES. We are #TMHYMANRADIO.
Tonight we are doing as usual and bringing you a variety show of laughter, talk, news, comedy and music! What's on your mind? Come share your thoughts with us and let us spread the word for you! We are the NationsUnderground Station thast dedicate to all ENERTAINERS! Got a community event you'd like to share with us? Tell us about and you just might win a $100 sponsorship from the station that gives back! #RICHKIDRADIO
Thank you to all our sponsors: Kush Blends, Ignite Inc., Skinny Fiber, Bethesda Waters, Smokeout.com, Kurvie Kapone Productions, Hype International,llc, Cherryrich Publishing,llc, The Standard Groves NewsPaper, KarenColeman,org and many more....
Check out our home site for contest, videos and more....http://www.richkidradio.com
Email us at: Cherryrich@live.com
The Goon Squad is a 2-Hour Sports Radio Show featuring regular guys that know their sports. Fans can call into the show to verbally spare with the host and co-hosts from around the country. The show tackles sports issues with a unique spin and humor of the sports world. Real Sports are talked about here. Find another station if you want to talk ice skating and gymnastics. We keep it real! Clear the playing field, put the women and children to bed, The Goon Squad Is Here!
Here at Taking Shots Radio, we love our fans. So we always have the most fun when we get to interact with you guys like this! We had you guys send us questions asking us anything and we answered them all the only way we know how! Dont forget to send us more questions at TakingShotsRadio@Gmail.com, we might even answer them on the show!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- Al Garcia (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (3 chatters)
- WJBR (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Sheree Speaks (1 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (1 chatters)