SORT BY Relevancy
This dating thing has brought out some characters! I really wanted to explore the thought behind chivalry. Join the Journey!
TunesLoveChat aims to transform interpersonal relationships by LEARNING from where we were, RESPECTING where we are, & GROWING positive relationships for the future!
I am who I am and aspire to be all that God has intended for me to be! Join the journey! Check out TriniRumPunch serve it up raw every week..... but most importantly, we wanna hear from you! Call in NOW 718-766-4441
Visit our website!
Join the Journey...on YouTube!!
This week, my co-hosts and I, will to take a look at chivalry and ask, Is chivalry really dead? Are men still being men and not boys, and opening doors for women, pulling out chairs? Complimenting them when they look nice? Things like that. Has that practice fallen on deaf ear? Has the "Gentlemen" evolved past that, or not enough to still being practicing those things, those little things that every man, every good man should know? We'll talk about it this Sunday, when we're "On-Air" with Sada. And my guest co-host Mista Ecks....See you this Sunday "On-Air".
Chivalry/Chivalrous (adjective): 1. Having the qualities of chivalry, as courage, courtesy, and loyalty. 2. Considerate and courteous to women; gallant.
What ever happened to the act of men opening a door for a woman, or even the simple act of pulling out and holding a chair for a woman to be seated?
In today’s world it seems that the art of dating and courting is GONE. It seems that what we used to call a DATE is now merely a HOOK-UP, which lends to the thought that respectability or chivalry is now a mere figment of our imagination.
On this episode of Hot Topics Talk Radio, we’re going to discuss today’s dating culture, and what is now so different today, versus yesterday.
Our special guest at the top of the show will be Hip-Hop Recording Artist, Billy Bang!!! You can check out Billy Bang, featured in the new hit, "Candy Rain".
Join us on Wednesday, May 28, 2014
9pm Pacific/11pm Central/12Midnight Eastern
We invite you to call/comment at (646)200-3148. Or listen online, or from HTTR App, and join the chatroom conversation.
*Hot Topics Talk Radio is sponsored by SPMG Media, Shades of Afrika (Corona) and Paloma Investigative Services.
Is Chivalry dead? Is being a gentlemen a thing of the past?
We ask the question, is Chivalry Dead? Well, it seems that the women has given up and settled for just any type of treatment from men. Do women think that the Perfect Gentleman no longer exists. Ladies call in and give us your opinion. 646-716-6296
Chivalry: The sum of the ideal qualifications of a knight, including courtesy, generosity, valor, and dexterity inarms.
Is this a characteristic thats being looked over in those men who carry them? Do women really seek the disrespectful thug of today? Is the respectful man who opens doors, holds himself and his lady at a high standard and rises to his feet when his lady enters the room considered to be weak?
Do the men who carry these traits have a harder time dating women because they are looked down upon for being respectful?
Join us tonight and let your voice be heard...
Guests: Leslie Eastman and Scott Farrell join me for a chat about chvalry. See Leslie's post!
Please support our friends:
RANGER SELF DEFENSE THE BOOKS OF AARON CLAREY (CAPTAIN CAPITALISM) CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
THE BOOKS OF DR ILEANA JOHNSON
Opening car doors, showing up with flowers, removing hats when entering a room, love letters and poems are just a few things a woman can expect from a man who’s passionate about building a future with you. Unfortunately, in today’s society, men who were raised with the knowledge of how to treat a woman are few and far between. Tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST as we answer the question of “Is Chivalry Dead in 2013?” Call in LIVE with comments/questions to 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “Real Radio that Matters”.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (55 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (17 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (13 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (4 chatters)
- Rev Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- USA live (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Journey to Legacy (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (1 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Dino Dean (1 chatters)
- 6thManRadio (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (0 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (0 chatters)