SORT BY Relevancy
Mark Burhenne DDS joins us to discuss sleep apnea in children and teens.
Is your child disorganized, easily frustrated, lack will power, making bad choices, having problems listening, forgetful, in constant movement such as leg shaking? Is your teen inattentive, hyperactive, anxious, moody? Thinking ADHD? 40% of children diagnosed with #ADHD have sleep apnea. Coincidence or misdiagnosis?
Stunted growth, neurological issues, panic attacks and fear during sleep? Yup ... also symptoms of sleep apnea.
Learn the causes, symptoms and treatments of sleep apnea and the physical and behavioral issues that can arise from poor sleep.
Teens Speaking Out Is on location in Memphis, Tennessee at the Frayser Library. This is one of the poorest neighborhood in Memphis. Join us Thursday at 2pm eastern/1pm CENTRAL as we share with teens on Blog Talk Radio. You can dial in at 646-716-6058 and ask questions about the topic or speak to some of the teens from the Frayser area.
Community violence includes many events. It might be a stranger using physical threat or direct violence to take something or hurt someone. It can also be violence between family members, close partners, or peers. These events may include cruel acts such as being shot, raped, stabbed, or beaten.
Most of the attention from media and research is on community violence that involves adults. However, many children and teens face violence in their neighborhoods and schools. Such violence can have effects on children.
How much community violence do children face?
Someone encouraged you when you were a kid or a teenager to be the best you could be. Someone encouraged you to strive for success. How were you encouraged? Who encouraged you? How are you encouraging kids or teenagers to be successful? Today's teens and yes even little kids need to be encouraged just like you were. Tune to discuss this hot topic. Who's encouraging our kids?
Listen to the Stories for Children Show Monday July 28, 2014 at 6pm Eastern - 5pm Central - 4pm Mountain - 3pm Pacific for a special on Summer Reading Programs and Book Clubs. Mom's Choice & Award-winning Author Virginia S Grenier will be talking about the importance of children and teens reading through the summer months.
Our guest today is Rebecca Kelley, the National Director of Achievement Gap Initiatives of the YMCA. During 12 years with the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati, Rebecca co-led a multi-sector community team that developed the award-winning Cincinnati Community Learning Center initiative and academic enrichment programs, including CincyAfterSchool, a 2013 nominee for National Summer Learning Association’s Award of Excellence. Through school-community partnership, Cincinnati produced a rise in graduation rates during the past decade from 50 percent to 82 percent, and a reduction in the achievement gap from 14.5 percent to 4.5 percent. Prior to joining the YMCA, Rebecca served as the director of knowledge and innovation for Strive’s National Network at the KnowledgeWorks Foundation, she supported more than 90 cradle to career collective impact initiatives.
Grenier, with her guest Rebecca Kelley, hope to not only share their love of the written word, but also what makes a good book for young readers and much more.
Learn more about our network at http://worldofinknetwork.com
Find great books and articles on our blog or follow us on our Facebook Fanpage!
Internet Challenges: How Far is too Far? Are You Ready to Die?
Ladies Edition: Mainstream Mondays
G.A.S.P Choking Game, Space Monkey, Flatliner, Passout, Airplaning, etc.... this game goes by many names, there was even a movie made off of this with REAL life experiences.
The Fire Challenge: Injuries being suffered
Hot Water Challenge: Girl injures her brother
All of these challenges also called PRANKS are downright ignorant and need to be stopped........
Representing empowerment to all that are listening; Offering & accepting ideals that are inspirational, business oriented, talents, creativity & anything that can contribute to living an ultimate life. Straight, no holds barred, real talk.
The panel discusses daily interactions, tasks, relationships, etc. Trying to touch each and every heart, mind, and soul that allows it. To give as well as receive.
Spitta... The Poet
Mahogany.... The Mental Thinker
AfroQween..... The Circumference of ALL
Lovie2000 ........ Jill of all Trades
We let loose and have fun too! \__________________/ - - - - - - - - - - - o Draggin' the Casket
Dr Fredric Daum is a pediatric gastroenterologist specializing in toilet training children with special needs who are late or unwilling to toilet train. He brings 40 years of experience working with children who are very challenging to train. It is his belief that any child with adequate receptive qualities can be toilet trained. His program is unique because of Dr. Daum's optimism and daily coaching of families until toilet training is achieved.
About 5% of children refuse to be toilet trained for stools and get into a tug of war with parents around using the toilet. Some children decide to hold back stools so they won’t have to use the toilet. Other children start holding back after they pass a painful stool and never want to have that pain again.
Doctor Daum provides all services by telephone consultation.
After the initial consultation, he will instruct you about the program, including the recommended dosage and timing of laxatives and the specific strategies for helping your child become dry, clean and in underwear 24 hours a day.
He will talk you through the treatment by speaking to you every day until success is achieved.
Doctor Daum’s many years of experience and personalized approach will assure your child’s easy and quick success.
Join Jennifer M Hatfield, MHS,ccc/slp when she discusses the benefits of essential oil use for teens. Learn why essential oils are a good choice and which oils work to help teens balance mood and emotions so they perform as their best selves. Can't listen live? Just download the archive that is available immediately after the show.
Be sure to join the discussion at our active communities on FB and Twitter too.
Let Jennifer help you get from where you are to where you want to be. Visit her website for more information on coaching sessions and information on how to purchase the oils featured in the show.
Join Us Thursday Night @ 8:00pm Eastern Time!!! (646) 716 6674.. With our hot topic for tonight..."Can A Parent Be BFF With Their Children?? What are The Limits...How Far would yougo to fit in with your child???"....We would love to have your input on this hott topic tonight!! ...Call In at (646) 716 6674 or Click the link to Listen In!! Also Join My Team & I...Ms. Island Gyrl, Ms. Keenya Noel, & Me...Ms. KandyKisses!! So Much coming at cha... We got Keenya Noel's Segment "Oh No They Didnt" (ONTD), She will be discussing the weirdest & craziest new/ gossip thats going on in today's society. I will be doing my segement "Kandy's Secrets", which I will be giving helpful hints on ways to save & improve your lifestyle, with home-remedies, and great advice from love, to fitness, & savings!! & Also we have a new segment "Keepin It Real" Hosted by the one & only...Ms. Island Gyrl...She will be giving everyone her opinion on different topics. Join Us You will be glad that you did!! The only place poppin with Great Music,Entertainment, Laughs, and Real Talk..Crunktown Radio...ya know!!
in Self Help
Is your teen ready to launch? To head off to college? In this episode of Attention Talk Radio, we interview Dr. Theresa Maitland, co-author of “Ready for Take-Off” around ADHD teens heading off to college. She shares the good, the bad, and the ugly along with some useful tips, lessons learned, and other tidbits every ADHD parent and teen needs to know. If you are impacted by anyone headed off to college, this is a show you don’t want to miss.
Attention Talk Radio is the leading site for self-help Internet radio shows focusing on attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD), including managing symptoms of attention deficit disorder, adults with ADD, or adults who have children with ADHD. Attention Talk Radio, hosted by attention coach Jeff Copper, is designed to help adults and children (particularly those diagnosed with or impacted by attention deficit disorder or its symptoms) in life or business who are stuck, overwhelmed, or frustrated. It will help adults and children get unstuck and moving forward by helping to open their minds and pay attention to what works.
Attention Talk Radio host Jeff Copper is an ADHD coach. To learn more about Jeff, go to http://www.digcoaching.com.
Join our interesting discussion on indigo, crystal and star children. Learn about who and what they are and their significant traits.
This show will discuss "At What Age Should You Stop Having Children?" There are so many people that have children at an early age, because they believe that it is better to have a child in the...ir 20s or 30s. Some people believe that they should be able to enjoy life, and have a child when they are in their 40s. This show will discuss the risks associated with having children at a certain age, and the difference with having a child when you are younger versus when you are older.
This will be a remix of a previous topic, of course with new insights. I have spoken about differences in 20th century thinkers and 21st century thinkers.
However, I would like to go a bit more in-depth today. What's it like to grow up in 2014? Are we robbing our children of a real childhood or refusing to "roll with the punches?"
Come and Pour the T with me today at 3:30pm.
Are we rasing our children right? Setting the proper examples? Giving them a better world than was given to us?
Call in and discuss: 347-633-9497
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (37 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- the klicious show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (0 chatters)
- War Cry2 (0 chatters)