SORT BY Relevancy
"Children Don't Come With Directions," is a show that gives successful parents an opportunity to share parenting tips. All advice given does not work for all children. Anyone listening to this show is advised that we share the tips that have worked for us. Parents Loving Children Talk and guests do not advise listeners use tips given (and are released from the responsibility of any outcomes of advice listeners actually use). IN OTHER WORDS, "TRY SUCCESSFUL PARENTING TIPS AT YOUR OWN RISK!"
Adoption ROCKS!!!!!!! There are children awaiting families and families awaiting children. Hear Brian Hoover, Director of Development, Agape Child and Family Services ( Memphis, TN). You may be the person to bring hope into the lives of these children. Connect, listen, share.
No Kids Pics are displayed to protect their pravicy.
According to Director James Comey, “The FBI remains vigilant in its efforts to eradicate predators from our communities and to keep our children safe.” In addition to working with our law enforcement partners to publicize the names and faces of missing children, the Bureau undertakes a variety of efforts to help rescue the most vulnerable of victims
On May 25, 1979, 6-year-old Etan Patz disappeared while walking to his school bus stop in New York. Four years later, to honor Etan’s memory and the memories of other missing children, President Ronald Reagan proclaimed May 25—the anniversary of Etan’s disappearance—as National Missing Children’s Day.
Tragically, however, children continue to disappear, and as we approach National Missing Children’s Day 2015, the FBI would like to ask the public for its continued help in locating any of the young victims pictured above from our Kidnapping and Missing Persons webpage.
Prayer with the Prophets!
Let's pray like: Jesus, King David, Daniel, Prophetess Anna, Paul and Silas and you!
Luke 18:1 (KJV)
1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV)
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
Let us pray until we have the answer!
What is the Focus Prayer today if any?
How to reach us:
JOY CHRISTIAN Center
Loren and Arjeana Due
P O Box 18
Victorville, CA 92393
Office: 760 951 9484
This is the last week in our Mother's Day series and waht a way to end! Raising children is hard work in this day and age. You have so many 'experts' saying, 'let your children be free', 'let them express themselves', and 'let them make their own decisions'. But God has outlined a very detailed way in raising children that includes being obedient to your parents and involves dscipline and boundaries. Join us tonight as our teacher, Deaconess Tasha Owens teaches us how to raise children God's way. Grab your Bible and ready your questions! Talk to you soon!
This is a difficult topic for some. Many don't focus on the step children or have a desire to discuss it. We will share and discuss on how to manage and maintain an effective home with children and Step parents within the home. Pastor Diane Winbush will bring this lecture on today. For more information about us just go to www.saintpetersberg.com.Thanks for your support.
Join us tonight for The Great Mother Speaks brought to you by Nu Blak Order BPC Radio
Tonight On TGMS
Unaga Aria and Titia Cushite will discuss the fact of Mothers and Fathers raising their children with a Revolutionary guide on how to know who they are, honor their rich legacy, how to protect themselves and much more.
Also up for discussion, The new rules about Immunization
Join us at 9 pm CST 10 pm Eastern and 7pm mountain
Call in number is 718-506-1960
We are all called to be children of God in our journey through life. Tonight we talk about the new and reimagined animal world and snake farm with Eric Trager and the end of life journey with our good friends from Hope Hospice here in New Braunfels. Hope Hospice is celebrating the naming of Opal Umpierre as the 2015 Herald Zeitung Unsung Hero and Citizen of the Year Award winner. Join us as we talk about the role faith plays in the mission of Hope Hospice.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (466 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- RHeart Network (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- EugeneHamilton (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (2 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)