SORT BY Relevancy
Do I need to have a website if my business is small or if the product I’m selling or the service I’m offering is not online-based?
In this tech-savvy world where children get to learn how to operate a tablet computer even before they learn how to read, it may come as a surprise to know that there are still small business owners out there who miss out on one of the most powerful marketing tools available to them.
I somehow understand the hesitation. The World Wide Web can be a labyrinth for beginner Christian entrepreneurs. It’s challenging enough to start a business; having to learn technical things can be an added stress.
But you don’t need to be techy in order to establish your business presence online. The key is in knowing the basics and finding the right people to do it for you.
In this episode we talk to author and speaker Holly Nelson, owner of 2C Development Group, a website development company. Holly’s business has been around since 1996, creating sites that convert visitors into customers.
Holly will share with us important information website-less business owners need to know before sourcing for a company to help you build your company website.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (46 chatters)
- MarlyBird (18 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (5 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (4 chatters)
- Workforce Central (4 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Wake Up Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- DA COCONUT WIRELESS (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)