SORT BY Relevancy
Attending live child care conferences provides many benefits including networking opportunities, learning, personal rejuvenation and more. Even though sometimes it’s hard to get away and break away from your routine as a child care owner or director, what you gain by attending a conference can be a priceless transformation that sustains your own personal motivation levels for months.
On this episode of Child Care Business Success Radio, Paige Hedges
Director of Tree House Academy-Corinth, joins us to share information about the conference that she has been excitedly planning – The Texas Licensed Child Care Association Conference. You can find out more information at:
A very special thanks to our sponsors who are a part of the Child Care Business Success Movement including:
Need a staff motivation solution? Visit Julie Bartkus at http://www.MotivateTeachers.com.
THE CHILD-COULD-CARE-LESS-BOARD and its officers.
THERE ARE ON AVERAGE 800 referrals or reports of child abuse made to the Child-Could-Care-Less Board (CCB) on an annual basis. Considering that the Child Abuse Team of the CCB operates with five officers, Minister of Social Care Steve Blackett said yesterday that translated into just over two new cases per day and approximately 160 cases added to each of the officer’s caseload annually. While noting that the task was an overwhelming one for the five officers who have to complete intake duty, attend court on matters, as well as actively manage existing cases and newly assigned ones, Blackett said, “child protection work is emotionally draining and results in severe burnout for our officers”. NationNews
DENISE NURSE: Then we've learned of the uncaring member of the 5-person team, Denise Nurse. Then we've heard of the men within the CCB who abuse the children who are in the system. Then we know that most children are told to SHUT UP so their pain/cries will never reach one of those 800 that is estimated to be reported yearly. BARBADOS DOES NOT CARE FOR CHIILDREN. BARBADOS IS A HOSTILE LIVING ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN!
Our Children are special and valuable: They are like "Walking Hope Diamonds" among us. We must do a better job in protecting them. Child Safety Education is the key.
Our children are depending on us to keep them safe. The safety and well-being of our children is top priority. "Awareness is our best defense."
The Keys to Child Safety is Child Safety education. Child Safety Training; Child Safety Literature distribution; publishing Child Safety books nationally and internationally. Raising awareness globally on Child Safety prevention in the areas:
Missing and exploited children, Sexual exploitation of children, Internet crimes against a child, Aggravated physical abuse to a child, Questionable parenting, the good-bad and ugly; and bullying and cyberbullying.
Community Child Safety Advocate Training is a must. We must learn to be committed extra "Eyes and Ears" in our community to protect our children. www.childrenofvictory.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (41 chatters)
- Ms Blue (27 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (8 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (6 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (2 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (2 chatters)
- The Amber Vibration (2 chatters)
- True Hockey Talk (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Morton Podcast (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)