SORT BY Relevancy
On today's Brian The Hammer Show "The Positive & Negative Implications of Child Protective Services Programs and the impact their activities have on families with:
-Michael Chiacchio, Attorney who has strong opinions in the area of issues related to vrious jurisdictions, believing many of them, unbridled-power with, in his view, the almost total cooperation between the States' Executive Branches and the Courts to remove children from their families with little or no real legal basis to do so. Michael will talk about some of the core reasons why many families find themselves being unjustly devastated, emotionally and financially, by child protective service agencies. The resources that the State brings against these families is unlimited.
In Michael's view; The following are some of the contributing problems:
-The "Preponderance of evidence standard" that is used to effect the initial removal of children from the home
-Some Courts conduct in camera review of CPS Documents, then dictate to defense what documents can be reviewed
-Closed Court Proceedings
-Total Immunity from Liability for false substantiations
-States engagement in Social Engineering
-Placing individuals on a "Central Registry" (NJ) and other such lists for life
Join us LIVE at 9am pacific - 12pm eastern time - Call in 646-595-3032
-Max Ivy, Midway Marketplace
-Mirthell Bazemore, Author "On The Backburner"
Join the Dr. Fearrington Show and hear Mr. "KP" (Child Protective Services) discuss child-support, custody, and family dynamics. Be sure to get your questions answered by calling (347)-850-8364. Best, Dr. Fearrington
Today's show topic :Child Protective Services: Friend or Foe?"The beauty of living in America is being able to have the freedom to choose. The freedom to choose what you do with your life, how to raise your children, where you live, etc. – That is unless you are involved with CPS. If that is the case, you have no rights and no choices what so ever. You must do whatever CPS wants, whenever they want it, whether what they are asking makes sense or not.Hear is a question, have you had any good or bad experience with CPS? We like to hear from you 646-716-6296Tune in at 11:30-2:30 SEE YOU THERE!!www.blogtalkradio.com/dreoradioonline
James Roger Brown from The Sociology Center joins the show this evening to discuss the organized crime rings operating in Child Protective Services. Federal funding dependent on a quota system plays a large role in the abduction and kidnapping of children from their homes to then be placed in foster care for profit.
We will also cover Mr. Brown's "The Family Defense Manual", a book he has published with essential tools for protecting you and your family from state actors and agencies in complete violation of the law.
1. Services that detect and document pseudoscience, science fraud, structural corruption and organized crime in government agencies and programs; 2. Specialized knowledge publications such as THE ESSENTIAL SKILLS OF CRITICAL THINKING for Home Schooling parents and other parents who want to enhance their children's skills for college, and THE FAMILY DEFENSE MANUAL, the only publication that integrates corporate legal strategy and model legal forms designed to discourage false child abuse allegations being made or pursued by corrupt or extremist government employees; 3. Application of advanced intelligence collection and analysis methodology;
BIO: James Roger Brown, Sociologist, Intelligence Collection and Analysis Methodologist
Called by some “The most dangerous mind in North America,” Roger’s general field is sociology of knowledge with specializations in the sociology of intelligence operations, cultural reality models, and how cultures define and relate to the spiritual world.
THE SOCIOLOGY CENTERTN
P.O. Box 101
Worthington, KY 41183-0101
TUNE INTO CIVIL ALERT to discuss an issue that many are very familiar with; Child Protective Services & Child Trafficking. Child Protective Services is known by various names throughout the terrestrial United States however, the nature of their affairs are parallel.
The roundtable panelists will consist of Rahsmariah Bey, Anaid El and a host of Parents that will provide first-hand testimony of their experience.
Be sure to have your pen and paper ready. After the show assist with helping to uplift falling humanity by writing a writ. Your writ shall contain your cause of action, at least 3 points of Law. Next, demonstrate how the actions violates the 3 points of law. Then, close out with your demands and the time-period in which you want a response. 7-10 business days or less. The write can be emailed, mailed and faxed. We will provide you with the links to the points of contact on the show. Feel free to put your writ on the Moorish National Public Record and on RV Bey Publications. Amongst the food, folks and fun and amongst the material aquisitions and grandeur there exists a multitude of issues in the Land where adults and children are being affected. It is our civic responsiblity to preserve ourselves and to be our brother's and sister's keeper.
Civil Alert Rising Radio Informative, Engaging & 3rd Eye Opening 858.357.8450 Option 1 to Ask/Speak
Meet a woman who has been the target of a true case of blatant corrupt practices by a social worker in the Adminstration for Children's Services in New York. She was paid a visit by a worker who informed her that she was the subject of an open investigation alleging abuse against her and let the worker and a "colleague" into her home to find out what was going on. The plot? There was no such case in the system. The worker is truly an employee for ACS, but the case was a ruse to allow the worker access into the woman's home so she could gather information about the status of the woman's relationship with her young son's father. Why, because the worker was formerly involved in a sexual relationship with the man while he and the "client" were temporarily separated.
After the visit, an anonymous call was made to ACS, opening a real investigation and the plot thickens. Also, hear another story of sickening child abuse against a five-year-old boy who was a victim of abuse by two teenaged relatives.
Today we will spotlight the real threats of Child Protective services and how they are wrongfully taking children from their parents instead of helping the families that are commiting the real crimes against their children.
Child Protective Services (CPS) is wreaking havoc in the lives of families across the country. Join the Justice Journalist as she interviews young mother, Karin Lowery and others whose children have been abducted by CPS and one advocate Dawne Worswick, who was victimized by--but, survived--the CPS system. Call in number: (760) 695-5601. Join our After Hours show at 5:35 p.m. EST, phone: 712.432.0900, access code: 948395 to comment on this topic.
Child Protective Services Wipe Out & Relief! USA/UK
To: Supporters Of Having United Kingdom Child Protective Services (UK CPS) Abolished And Replaced With A Just Relief Program For Needy Children And Teens (To Be Named: United Kingdom Services Protecting Children [UK SPC])
As lead advocate for protecting citizens under 18 from “legalized child abuse” for more than seven years, I send this message to individuals whom I believe may be interested in supporting this cause.
Here are a few facts, questions and requests:
The USA leads the way in criminal actions for having... (Read in entirety at: www.facebook.com/events/475651099229539). SafeChildEnvironmentS@gmail.com, 800.515.9216, www.TheHittingStopsHere.com
Dave McDowell , an expert o UCC commercial Remedies discusses Child protective Services and UCC filings. You do not want to miss this one.
Is Child Protective Services (CPS) instrumental in the problems of child abuse and child trafficking? Richard A. Sands, a private investigator knows first-hand. Mr. Sands of RS&S International, LLC - Private Detective Agency joins us to discuss this very disturbing problem that's ruining families and the lives of children across the country. Call in number: (760) 695-5601. Join our After Hours show at 11:35 a.m. EST, phone: 712.432.0900, access code: 948395 to comment on this topic.
Become familiar with the importance of records and documents received from Child Protective Services (CPS) and those you want to have ready for them...which are they?
Find out here.
More: Visit AZProject.org, Cliff and Shelley Hoelz, CEO's.
AZ Op! SafeChildEnvironementS@gmail.com, www.TheHittingStopsHere.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (457 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (12 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (0 chatters)