SORT BY Relevancy
Jason Martinez of MLBDepthCharts previews the offseason of the Chicago White Sox, who fell just short of winning the AL Central to the eventual AL Champion Tigers.
A weekly look at the 2014 Detroit Tigers, where they stand after each previous week in the regular season, and the predictions of each week ahead.
This week, the Tigers go out west and do battle with the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. I point out the mistakes that the team made in Game 2 of the Arizona series. I also bash umpire Jim Joyce for being a total idiot and Miguel Cabrera for not delivering.
General manager Dave Dombrowski makes the right move acquiring relief pitcher Joakim Soria in a trade for right-handed pitching prospects Jake Thompson and Corey Knebel.
I criticize the fans that are bashing Justin Verlander's girlfriend Kate Upton, who has NOTHING TO DO with his rough season.
I also criticize Rico Beard of Detroit Sports 105.1 about his over-negative whining and crying about the Red Wings getting their new arena and everything else on the air.
The week ahead features the Chicago White Sox and the Colorado Rockies in a 6-game homestand.
Lots of other Tigers news, which are all injury reports, except something that has to do with the MLB Draft.
Join co-hosts Eric Lamb and Brian Draus, as they welcome Cubs Hub's own Ryan Emlund to the program! We will discuss with Ryan the state of the Cubs after their recent blockbuster trade with Oakland, the rest of the NL Central, and National League, as well as the latest with the White Sox, the AL Central, and the American League! Join us for an exciting and informative hour of passionate baseball talk!
Join co-hosts Eric Lamb and Brian Draus, as they welcome MLB Hot Stove Hubs's Freddy Cabrera back to the program! Freddy will take a look at the latest MLB news and happenings with us, including the upcoming MLB draft, Jose Abreu's return to the White Sox lineup, the Cubs frustrating efforts to renovating Wrigley Field, and their hiring of Manny Ramirez to work with their young hitters at AAA, as well as the continued hot tempers between the Red Sox and Rays! Plus, what is wrong with Justin Verlander?! This and much more on this weeks episode of Baseball Week In Review Chicago Style!
A weekly look at the 2014 Detroit Tigers, where they stand after each previous week in the regular season, and the predictions of each week ahead. You can call in and voice your opinions at (646) 478-4837.
This week, I recap the Chicago White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field series and the Minnesota Twins series at home. Congrats, by the way, to Max Scherzer for throwing his first ever complete-game shutout!!!!!!!!
Some things I want to stress:
1. Joe Nathan is being way out of control. He told Brad Ausmus "F you" when he got pulled from the game after walking in a run Friday, which is the third straight week that Nathan has created such a verbal incident that disrespected the Tigers franchise (starting with Ausmus) and its fans altogether.
2. I know what you're all thinking. The "bullpen sucks and will never improve". They're "a dumpster fire". "They'll never get it done". Some of you "fans" always sound that way because you're too frustrated. Do yourself a favor and make a choice for yourself. Either hope for the relief pitchers to "improve" or hope for changes. ...or just quit on the team. I will point out where I concur.
3. Eugenio Suarez is already truly the Tigers' starting shortstop. He can flat-out hit, run, and produce. And he can also field almost like Jose Iglesias. He's a new indestructible machine out there. I'll talk more about the future All-Star.
Finally, the Tigers will try to continue their undefeated streak against the Kansas City Royals in a 4-game set that wraps up their 7-game homestand at Comerica Park, and then they seek revenge at Progressive Field on the Cleveland Indians. Won't be easy at all though.
Chicago, Children, Jobs that's my focus today on Building a Brotherhood . Join me at 6pm Eastern today on www.blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive
Or Call in at 3478269457 . Call in with your solutions.
Apparently, smoking pot is a far worse offense than beating a woman; at least the NFL thinks so. Mickey White joins us this evening to discuss the double standards and messed up priorities in the NFL surrounding the Ray Rice suspension. Also...what in the HECK was Stephen A Smith thinking??? We'll talk about that as well.
Also tonight, we're calling into GI Jenn's show for a few minutes at the start of our show. With the jury verdict today granting $1.8 to Jesse Ventura against Chris Kyle's widow, who better to get an opinion from than The Warrior Talk warrior herself...GI Jenn!!
All that and more TONIGHT on Common Sense!
POLITICAL ANIMALS: 1967 6 Day War--Israel vs Arabs--2014 Israel vs Hamas--American Jews Reponse--Palestinians Hamas
Audio interview--Chicago Journalist Patrick Butler--Peter Paul Verzola both witnessed the response of American Jews in the 6 Day War in 1967
Arthur Balfour--British Foreign Secretary responsible for the Balfour Declaration-- Explanation and Relevance to the ongoing confllict from World War One to the present
Role of Col. T.E. Lawrence--Lawrence of Arabia in this ongoing conflicdt
7-28---Births-Deaths & Events Relevant to US(a)
"Blueshirts" Point of view (Pt II) Black and White. Often times things that are in Black and White...aren't necessarily Black and White. I am bringing back Mica and Heather to continue discussing their point of view!
Join International spiritual teacher, healer, channel, medium and author Kelly Hampton as she discusses many topics on Spirituality, Ascension, new 5th d. healing systems for your body, your home and your animals from Archangel Michael as well as all spiritual truths. She will also take live calls.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (23 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (22 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- KAS1 (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (4 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- Mikeisha (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (1 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)