SORT BY Relevancy
JOIN US YOUR HOSTS BARBARA FORREST AND BOSWEETS AS WE WALKED A JOURNEY WITH OUR FOUR GUEST ON THE ROAD OF BREAST CANCER. SEE THE THINGS THAT INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED THEM WHILE GOING THROUGH THE EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, SPIRITUAL AND EVEN FINANCIAL CHALLENGES THAT THEY FACED ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS. WHO WERE THEIR SUPPORT SYSTEM AND HOW ARE THEY COPING WITH ALL THE CHANGES EVEN TO THIS DAY?
WE ALSO HAD A REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY WHO SHARED SOME VERY POTENT INFORMATION WITH US THAT IS A MUST FOR ALL WOMEN AND MEN TO HEAR. A NUTRITIONIST ALSO GAVE US SOME VITAL TIPS THAT WE ALL NEED TO KEEP US HEALTHIER AND FIT FOR GREATER AND LONGER LIFE.
OUR CALLERS ADDED A GREAT DEAL WITH THEIR TESTIMONIALS OF BEING CANCER SURVIVORS AND ALSO THOSE WHO ARE STILL IN THE FIGHT AS THEY ARE GOING THROUGH THE TREATMENTS. SOME EVEN HAVE ORGANIZATIONS THEY HAVE STARTED TO BRING AWARENESS AND TO CONTINUE TO EDUCATE US OF THIS DISEASE CALLED BREAST CANCER.
OUR CHAT ROOM WILL BE OPEN DOING THE REPLAY OF THIS PROGRAM THAT WE MAY HEAR FROM YOU AND DISCUSS THIS EVEN THE MORE. SHARE YOUR STORIES, JOURNEYS, ANY TIPS OR INFORMATION YOU MAY HAVE ON THIS SUBJECT.
Today, I am going to interview LaTorya "Torey" Brown AKA Naturaboi Pfresh. Torey is living with
Hodgkins Lymphoma, otherwise know as Hodgkins disease. Currently in stage 3.
She works on daily in getting her WBC(white blood cell count up) very soon (she continue to pray that the chemo is effective and tackling the main site/source of the cancer which is in my lower region...(groin/abdomen area).
How has Torey's life changed since the cancer...Has religion helped her cope with it? How are her parents/family coping with it? How many pills a day do you take?
Stay tune for this great interview which will have three 30 minute parts. -I HONOR YOUR GREATNESS
Book Talk Radio with your host Lawrence J. King proudly presents Nancy Bruning as our special guest, Nancy Bruning is a 25-time internationally known published author, we will be talking about her book Coping with Chemotheraphy Compassionate Advice and Authoritative Information from a Chemotheraphy Survivor. Nancy Bruning was diagnosed with breast cancer thirty years ago, at the tender age of thirty one. Needless to say, the mastectomy, 9 months of chemotherapy, and the realization that neither of those were a guarantee of a cure were a shock for someone so young and so healthy. Just as shocking was the lack of information and support for people going through chemotherapy, so she decided that she would use her experience to help others. As a writer, the first step was writing a book and in 1989 the first edition of her book, “Coping with Chemotherapy” was published. Back in those days there were few books about cancer, people didn’t talk about it, and the media didn’t cover it—so the book was a testament to the bravery of her editor and publisher. Nancy has become a certified personal trainer, nutraceutical consultant and weight management consultant and has earned a master's degree in public health. Today she combines her writing and editing work with lifestyle coaching and helps people achieve optimum health through customized weight management and wellness plans provided in-person and though distance telephone coaching. It is truely an honor to have Nancy Bruning on my show.. Nancy Bruning on Book Talk Radio with your host Lawrence J. King. Oh Yell.... You Can order her books: www.Nancybruning.net.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (45 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (13 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Noway out Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- BEYOND SIGHT AND SOUND (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Nation (4 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- FPC Network (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Keepers Mind Pool (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- TAPN (3 chatters)
- Sixth Sense Sisters (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- 3 Kings and a Queen Radio (1 chatters)
- 66968 (1 chatters)
- Africa On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- EAGLE FLIGHT RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- The Berniecrats Radio Show (1 chatters)