SORT BY Relevancy
Chef Jesse Radio Show is an action pack, radio show featuring local chefs, local musical artists, that need a little exposure...
Food Talk & Music plus the Featured Wine of the Day.
Faith Riders, Let's Get It POW!!!
Chef Jesse Jones was recently named One of Star Ledger's Inside Jersey Top Chef's of 2014!
Chef Jesse Concepts!
(Music for today's show provided by Big Earl, Nick Moss Band, and Sista Monica)
Taboo Talk, a Christian talk show featuring Lady Charmaine Day (Pastor, Wife, Publisher, Author,and Radio Host www.ladycharmaineday.com). Taboo Talk helps individuals transform their mind, body, and spirit utilizing the principles of Jesus Christ! Guest starring Chef Jesse Jones.Chef Jesse Jones is a rising star on the culinary scene and he is just getting started. His Southern Cooking with a Country French twist has earned him celebrity clients, a loyal following who love his style as much as his dishes, and victories at cooking competitions, including Ultimate Chef of Bergen County, NJ in 2010. In Northern NJ he’s gaining a reputation as a celebrity chef, between catering for Tyler Perry at 98.7 Kiss FM, posting recipes on The Alternative Press, hosting Chef Jesse Live cooking demos and opening a pop-up restaurant serving prix-fixe Sunday dinners in South Orange, NJ in 2012. He goes by “Chef Jesse” and to know him is to believe in him. His charisma and natural storytelling personality attract people near and far to his unique style. “Chef Jesse” attended Hudson Community Culinary Arts Program in Jersey City, NJ where he learned his technique. But he inherited his passion for cooking from his mother, Mrs. Mildred Jones, and his grandmother, Mrs. Hannah Jones. Chef Jesse lives in Irvington, NJ with his wife, 2 boys and Zeus, his Italian Mastif. You can find more information about Chef Jesse on Facebook (at Jesse Chef Jones) and follow him on Twitter (at chefjesse1) and LinkedIn (at Jesse Jones). Contact Chef Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (973)580-2203
On this episode of the Chef Cardinale's Cooking Show, Chef Alex is happy to introduce one of our new Co-hosts to the show, Chef Russell Sakay! Chef Russell's first topic will be about one of his favorite food's sushi! Although Chef Alex doesn't like sushi, he knows that many people love and eat sushi, so Chef Russell will talk to us about sushi.
Come learn the kinds of sushi, what sushi is good, what to serve sushi with, and more!!!!!!
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 with any questions!!!!
Plus, as part of a fun deal if we get 5 callers tonight, Chef Alex will do something he is NOT looking forward too, he will eat Sushi!
Here are our 3 questions for you to answer:
Here are our 3 questions:
1.) Do you like sushi? If so why or why not?
2.) What is your favorite sushi?
3.) What is your least favorite sushi?
or you can email it to email@example.com 5 callers or 5 emails and chef alex eats sushi!
On our 290th episode,and this 2nd day of Summer we will do a show on Summer foods and BBQ and Grilling. Summer foods are delicious and taste great. Some Summer foods such as watermelon, strawberry, burgers, and grilled foods are just downright awesome!
Chef Alex will be playing the awesome show from last year about summer foods, then Chef Alex will be talking about BBQING and Grilling, and then Chef Alex will share some great recipes including grilled pork chops with strawberry sauce, red velvet ice cream, and more!
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to ask any questions!
290 episodes, ONLY 10 MORE UNTIL OUR 300TH EPISODE!
DON'T MISS OUR 300TH EPISODE LIVE SATURDAY August 2, 2014 8 PM EST!
On this week's episode of Fast Food Friday, Chef Alex will be talking about Pizza, Grinders, and Calzones! Pizza is a very common fast food that everyone loves! Grinders are a bigger sized sandwich that everyone loves! So Chef Alex will discuss them here on the show!
Chef Alex will discuss Chain Pizzeira vs. Pizzeria Restaurants, why pizza is a good fast food, the different kinds of pizzas, then we will discuss calzones, and grinders.
Alex will share a few pizza,calzone, and grinder recipes!
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to ask any pizza grinder or calzone questions!
DON'T MISS OUR 300TH EPISODE, SATURDAY JULY 12, 2014 AT 8 PM EST!
On this episode of Fast Food Friday on the Chef Cardinale's Cooking Show, Chef Alex will be taking about Hamburgers and sandwiches! Hamburgers and Sandwiches have become some popular that they are easy to cook and don't take too long to make. You can get a quick burger or sandwich from Mcdonalds, Wendys, Subway, Chick-fila, and more! Chef Alex will tell you the good and bad of getting a sandwich at a restaurant. Also Chef Alex will share his copy cat sandwich recipes at home so you can enjoy a tasy sandwich with out having to drive to the restaurant.
Some of our recipes include: Filet ol' fish sandwich, Chef Alex's McChicken, Bacon Double Cheeseburger, Mushroom Burger, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, and much more!
ANSWER OUR 4 QUESTIONS BY EMAILING US AT firstname.lastname@example.org
It's time to discuss Alex's favorite thing..... Baking and CAKES!!!!!!!! Chef Alex loves Cakes and he loves to bake. Chef Alex will discuss some of the speciality cakes here on the Chef Cardinale's Cooking Show.
Chef Alex will talk about the creaming methods used to make cakes, the types of frostings used for cakes, the kinds of speciality cakes, fillings for cakes, the differences between sheet cakes, layer cakes, and cupcakes, and how to properly frost cake.Chef Alex has some great and tasty recipes! Chef Alex will share a Red Velvet Cake recipe, a Black Forrest cake recipe, a German Chocolate Cake recipe, a Chocolate Peanut Butter cake recipe, a Lemon cake recipe, a Pound Cake recipe, Lave cake recipe and some frosting recipes and more!
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to ask any cake questions or tell me your favorite cakes!
On this show, Chef Alex will be going southern and Cajun! Down in the south, crayfish are know as crawdads and crawfish are often cooked and served. Believe it or not, crayfish taste just like lobsters, but are much cheaper! Join Chef Alex over the next hour as he will share some wonderful Crayfish recipes with you, and he will also tell you the secerts to prepping the crayfish for cooking, and talk about sides to go with your crayfish dinner.
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to ask any questions!
On this show, Chef Alex and all of our listeners will be celebrating Father's Day! Chef Alex is going to do a very special broadcast.
Chef Alex will discuss what restaurants are offering for Father's Day, Alex will discuss some possible things you can cook and bake for your Father this Father's day, Alex will give thanks to those Father's who are in the Military, plus Alex will discuss what he is doing this Father's day. All that will be in the first hour!
In the 2nd hour of the show, Chef Alex will discuss grilling and Bar-buqing! Alex wants to make sure you are able to use the grill for your Father's day! We will have some grilling and BBQING recipes!
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to discuss your Father's day Plans, say Happy Father's day to your dad, or to ask any questions!
Happy FATHERS DAY!
Laurie Beth welcomes to the show David Tuccaro, Jr. a Mikisew Cree First Nation who overcame his fight with Leukemia. His story is recounted in the book, Bad To The Bone, which has hit #17 on Amazon's Best Seller's list within one month of being released. He shares his tumultuous journey of self-discovery through pain, hopelessness and the feeling of inadequacy to inspire others to overcome adversity. It is a story of perseverance and hope that inspires you to have hope when there seems to be none present. David is now living out his passion of teaching others to save lives by registering to become a bone marrow donw. He spends his free time with his family and enjoying music.
For more information about David Tuccaro, Jr., visit: www.davidtuccaro.com.
Laurie Beth Jones serves up a variety of topics each week as she interviews friends like Patsy Clairmont, George Barna, The White House Doctor, and many others. She embraces each person with laughter, poise and grace and encourages the guests on her show to share their hearts, experiences and leadership.
Chef Alex will be telling you How Cooking can relieve any stress you are having. Cooking is really fun, and most people think of it as a job they have fun doing and love doing! But when people are stressing, or are angry, Cooking is something that will usually make people calm down and relieve stress. When Alex is stress when he starts cooking the stress goes away!
Chef Alex will explain how cooking can relieve stress, he will read other's stories, and he will tell you his personal stories about how cooking relieves his stress.
Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to share how cooking relieves your stress!
Tune in for a special edition of That's Entertainment as I talk with celebrity chef and the creator of Taco Bell's "Cantina Bell" menu, Lorena Garcia. Lorena is best known for her numerous TV appearances, her successful chain of restaurants, a cookbook, and her kitchen collection for HSN. Now she will be one of many celebrity chefs to face amateur cooks and their signature dishes in NBC's "Food Fighters," which premiers on Tuesday, July 22nd. Adam Richman from "Man Vs Food" will be hosting the series. Join me as I talk with acclaimed celebrity chef, Lorena Garcia on Monday, July 21 at 9:30am ET on www.blogtalkradio.com/tammyjones-gibbs or call in to listen at 347-637-2656.
Follow on twitter - thatsentertain1
Like us on fb - www.facebook.com/thatsentertainment.radio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (62 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (61 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)