SORT BY Relevancy
The program all about TV, now in its eighth year on the air. Our guests: Ed Lee, Brooklyn-based chef and subject of Mind Of A Chef, the Emmy-winning PBS series launching its third season this weekend, and executive producer Michael Steed.
Dennis Merritt will talk about his book "Your Redefining Moments: Becoming Who You were Born to Be". The practice is to rediscover who you were born to be and learn how to mindfully bring this authentic self into your daily being.
As a mentor, Dennis Merritt Jones works with people to re-establish their sense of connection to a spiritual universe. We each had that connection when we were born, but many people experience a bit of spiritual “amnesia” along life’s journey, forgetting who they really are and from where they have come. Merritt Jones explores this journey back to the Authentic Self, describing the many opportunities and portals in our lives that can lead us back to who we were born to be.
Dennis is a frequent contributor to Huffington Post. His teachings are contemporary, easy to understand, and practical for anyone who practices common sense spirituality.
Visit his website: www.DennisMerrittJones.com
Let's Talk Jets - Host Tyson Rauch (@TRauch21) will be discussing the final roster cut-down and what the NY Jets look like as they head into their first regular season game against the Oakland Raiders. He'll also be previewing the upcoming NFL season along with the outlook for our NY Jets.
The team still faces some issues in the secondary with the release of Dimitri Patterson and the injury to Dee Milliner. Is Jets GM John Idzik to blame for the problems facing the team's secondary?
Call in live (929-477-2651) and voice your opinion on the many topics surrounding the team, as always the conversation is also live on Twitter (@TalkJetsRadio).
Dennis C Latham handles the phone lines while The Ordinary People Society - TOPS Radio Airs and Broadcasts - Ceo, Founder, and HOST Kenneth Glasgow.
Call-in number: 1 (323) 679-0905 5PM to 7PM CDT - 6PM to 8PM EST
Spiritual and community support and activism for , encompassing , and , for the homeless, ex-offenders, ex-drug addicts, women in crisis, etc. under the leadership of Dr. Kenneth Glasgow
If your diet is making you feel bad or sick all the time, it's time to make some changes. For some that may mean eating meat again. Join Alexandra Jamieson and I as we discuss moving from vegetarian to omnivore and how to get support from your loved ones when making the changes.
Today we will be talking about:
Moving from being a vegetarian/vegan to becoming an omnivore
Health benefits of being a vegetarian and an omnivore
How do you choose your diet/protocol/approach to eating?
How to get support from your loved ones?
How to deal with critics and "naysayers"
Alexandra Jamieson CHHC, AADP, is a best-selling author, holistic nutrition and lifestyle coach, detox expert, professionally trained healthy gourmet chef, and “cravings whisperer.” She has been seen on Oprah, Martha Stewart Living, CNN, Fox News, USA Today and People Magazine. Alex was the co-star and co-creator of the Oscar-nominated documentary Super Size Me and the The Great American Detox Diet and offers remarkably sane – and tasty – advice on how to detox, live healthfully and feel fantastic. Her books Vegan Living For Dummies, and Vegan Cooking For Dummies offer plant-based advice to anyone who wants to eat healthier. Her forthcoming book Women, Food & Desire will be published January, 2015. She lives in Brooklyn where she juggles, somewhat gracefully, raising her 7 year old son, running her company AlexandraJamieson.com, and riding her bicycle to the food co-op.
A New Show with a new chef on board welcome long tyme friend of the show Chandler Knight alongside TP Tymeless and Bo Walsh the newest tandem in the Sport City Chefs/Speaking on Sports/Vavel Movement. A show where all sports can be and will be discussed with hot topics of the week and the day as well. This trio has been heating up as of lately and this is a show you do not want to miss. Food For Thought You can do the dishes.
Tonight on HIP HOP n POLITIX We will be discussing the recent statement from Surgeon Benjamin Carson in re: hero's and idols “You remember Jackie Robinson and Willie Mays. Weren’t they fabulous athletes — I idolized Willie Mays…And what do we have now? What do we have now? Gangster rappers, you know, Beyoncé. The most famous, you know, doing these videos that show these kinds of things to young, 9, 10, 11-year-old girls? I mean — and it’s celebrated. It’s celebrated. You know, that’s the big change.”
Former model Manouschka rediscovered her curves and went on to become one of Hollywood's premier celebrity chefs. She appeared in two seasons of Food Network's "Private Chefs of Beverly Hills," in interstitials (ads pre-expected webpage) for the OWN network, and on E! network's "Giuliana and Bill." For five years, she has chronicled her single adventures with people, food, drinks and fab-u-le$$ meals that she whips up in between, teaching other singles how to serve up chic, easy and affordable meals. One of the first celebrity chef contributors to the iPad "Appetites" app of the week pick, she loearned all she knows about cooking from her mother, Jacqueline and her professionally-trained Haitian grandmother, Olga.
Chef Manouschka has also used her newfound celebrity to raise money for worthy causes, including over $60,000 for Rwanda and Haiti.
She has cooked for numerous celebrities, including, Barbra Streisand, James Brolin, Lorraine Bracco, Selena Gomez, and Meatloaf, to name a few. She can be seen in the new NBC hit show, "Food Fighters," hosted by Adam Richman, on September 2nd.
Alzheimer's Speaks Radio is a forum to hear all voice affected by Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias. We hope you will join the conversation!
Today we are lucky to have Stephanie Seneff, Senior Research Scientist at MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. We will discuss the effects of GMOs, gut bacteria and aluminum on the human body. Website
Chef Robb White with the Goodman Group will join us today to discuss "Food for Life" and how can it impact the general health and well-being of older adults. Specifically, we will talk about how can food (ingredients, menu and prep) can be beneficial for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Website
Email Chef White
For additional information on Dementia and Caregiving check out www.AlzheimersSpeaks.com
Mark Rubinstein was born in Brooklyn, New York. He graduated from NYU with a degree in business administration. He then served in the army and ended up as a field medic tending to paratroopers of the 82nd Airborne Division. He was so taken with these experiences that after his discharge, he re-entered NYU as a premed student.
Rubinstein's novels, include Love Gone Mad (2013) and Mad Dog House,which was named a Finalist for the 2012 ForeWord Reviews Book of the Year Award (Thriller & Suspense). His novella, The Foot Soldier, received the Silver medal for Popular Fiction in the Benjamin Franklin Awards for 2014. His sequel to Mad Dog House is Mad Dog Justice, due for publication on September 1st, 2014
Peter May is the multi award-winning author of:
- the award-winning Lewis Trilogy set in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland;
- the China Thrillers, featuring Beijing detective Li Yan and American forensic pathologist Margaret Campbell;
- the Enzo Files, featuring Scottish forensic scientist Enzo MacLeod, which is set in France;
and Entry Island (January 2014, Quercus UK) the latest of several standalone books.
He has also had a successful career as a television writer, creator, and producer.
The Blackhouse was published in English by the award-winning Quercus (a relatively young publishing house which did not exist when the book was first presented to British publishers). It went on to become an international best seller, and was shortlisted for both Barry Award and Macavity Award when it was published in the USA.
The Blackhouse won the US Barry Award for Best Mystery Novel at Bouchercon in Albany NY, in 2013.
Discusses issues that impact you and your family!
Come join Albert Hernandez, The Untamed Chef, for another Foodie Adventure!
I live for GOD I believe that my talent is cooking.., at least that's what I have been told.
My mission is to Cook the best for the best while utilizing local and seasonal ingredients with love, and my GOD given talent and passion for Great Food.
I am a private and personal chef specializing in Southwestern Nouvelle fusion cuisine.... I am available for caterings, Demo's, and cooking you the best and most personal meal you have ever had.... I do all my own Ice creams, confections and all of my food is 100 % quality, from the care of the ingredients to the final preperation and taste... all in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Albert's Guest tonight!
Chef Christopher Gross.... James Beard Award Winning Chef.....
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (102 chatters)
- NTEB (59 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- TimBinnall (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (6 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)