SORT BY Relevancy
7 steps to changing your mindset from an employee to a business owner/investor.
1. Learn about the concept of the 4 individuals.
2. dentify where you are now.
3. Decide where you want to be
4. Decide if financial freedom is for you.
5. Gain financial intelligence.
6. Become aware of the risks included.
7. Get the skills needed
To be a successful business, it require ownership of system and the ability to lead people. from self-employed to business people, they need to convert themselves to what they know into a system. buy someone else's product and build a system around that.
Skills recommendation for developing yourself.
reading financial statement.
learn to work and lead people
"There is No Longer A Secret to Success..." I will show how you are only six inches from being successful! Being rich or wealthy is easy,but the hardest thing in life is to due nothing! Changing your Mindset is very inportant and I will give keys to accomplish exactly what you want to accomplish in your life...
One season can lead you into a live time of “Gratitude”. Join us in the month of November when we hear about the seasons that has birth a live time of Gratitude. Our guest stories will prompt you to look at your season with an attitude of Thanksgiving.
Changing Your Mindset with McIntosh with Dr. Megg this week on the Morning Glory International Radio Show!!! Dr. McIntosh will share with us the importance of “Eliminating the MENTAL CLUTTER”. How much time do you give to your thoughts? Are you up all night paving the floor, because there is too much conversation going on with self? Learn some tips to end your year off right. A live time of Gratitude!!
Read Jim Lunney's Weekly update at http://wealthstratgroup.com/blog. Jim Lunney is the author of Surviving the Storm. The monthly conference call is focused on identifying current signs of economic change. Jim Lunney is an Investment Advisor Representative of LPL Financial.
Andrea Lewis is a certified Wellness Coach, Author, Speaker and Intuitive who helps women lead empowering lives by taking a holistic approach to their wellbeing.
She guides women to move forward one step at a time by applying the map of consciousness (where she resonates emotionally), emotional age profile (the archetype she falls into) and the Akashic records (explore present and past lives and ancestral lines).
Andrea is passionate about empowering women to say no to drama, codependent relationships and to remind women of their worth.
Jessica Leichtweisz and Dr. Aikyna Finch will be joined on the Empowering Women Series by Mary Walker, Kripalu Yoga instructor, as she discusses, "Nourishing the Self through Yoga." Join Mary as she reveals the keys of yoga: awareness, balance and connection. This ancient practice calls us home to our highest self, where we are invited to practice radical self care. Call in at (949) 203-4763 or chat in at 8pm EST/ 7pm CST on 2/11 and join the conversation. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/changingmindsonline/2016/02/12/empowering-women-series--nourishing-the-self-through-yoga
In life, we go through so many things that could destroy us, if we let them. We don't have to let the negative experiences, define us. We look into the word to determine who we are, not by life's circumstances.
If we dwell on the circumstances, we miss the many benefits that God has for us. Instead of complaining, let's praise Him. Instead of looking for someone to have a pity party with us, let's find some folks who know how to praise God in the midst of the storm and come out victorious.
This is life--the reality that we live on a daily basis. Some days are better than others, but we should be able to praise God every day, no matter what life throws at us.
For appetizers--just enough to get you stirred up and hungry for more, check out the books on Amazon. com, by searching for: Mary M. Hall-Rayford or click on this link: http://viewAuthor.at/maryglobal
Don't forget to join us next week at the same time in the same place. Remember, God loves you and we do, too!
In this interview, I'll be interviewing J.A. Wright author of the novel How to Grow an Addict, which mirrors a lot of Wright's life story growing up as full blown drug addict by the time she hit age 26.
Listen to this immensely powerful interview with an author who was able to change her attitude and life before drugs took her life way and how she was able to give voice to her compelling story.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (29 chatters)
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- The Appearance (11 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- RefJeremy (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Lets-Chat (1 chatters)
- Table of Truth (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Through Our Eyes (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)